What's new

Pakistan and Russia Joint Goals

I think economic corporation beat defence deals hands down! If Pakistan manages to sustain a steady economic growth with SCO; that would be far better than any Migs or s300's. Defence deals won't provide jobs to the ordinary or much needed foreign investment in Pakistan; so even if Russia offered, which it wont, we should focus on economic corporation and make best use of current propositions by Russia.

Economic cooperation is consistent and it will work out better without a shadow of doubt in my mind. It's like comparing the need for daily consumption of food to daily need to buy expensive designer clothing. Needless to say, you can survive without splashing on the expensive clothing, but you cannot survive without food. There are reasons why India doesn't want to join the SCO; one they get to benefit from both sides and two if they joined, they will have to accept the fact that they are now allied, therefore will weaken its excuse for Russians not to sell arms to Pakistan. I think it's more of an ego thing.

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Being a full member of the SCO means Pakistan will be exposed to the above annual events. This excludes other joint military drills which may happen in the same year. They will also get to share Intel gathering. That is what being in a Defence alliance is all about – securing each other’s mutual interest through trade and military cooperation?
In addition to that, I would personally not write off the chances of military technology collaboration or possible arms trade in the future as politics are full of twist and turns. Pakistan – Russia relationship has proven just that.
So...If India also joins SCO,then there will be military exercises between Pak and India!!! :cheesy:

Previously, Pakistan experienced with US for military defences, supply as a bully ally.
now Pakistan will experience with cooperation differently from US.

There is no point arguing over who will and will not get loved more. It is 'politics' we are talking about. Therefore result gets determined by actions of interests. If India wants Russians to love them more, then they have to prove its usefulness and show them that you are committed to the relationship, and by swaying both ways won't help.

If i want to know what the Russians expect from us Indians , I would not trust the opinion of some Chinese dude on a Pakistani forum .No offence meant .:coffee:

its impossible

nothing is impossible! look at European countries , they were in far worse conditions that of Pak v Ind, they resolved their issues and put everything behind.
if Pak and Ind can solve border issues and defuse Kashmir situation - there may be a chance.

our dreams become your nightmare when it turns into reality :P
Saifullah:

I would rather ask you as to what kind of your dreams are that might become nightmare for your neighbour on the east?
Are they the same as your Military leadership has been having, which led to loss of half of Pakistan and now innocent lives are being lost on a daily basis?
It is about time for individuals like you to think of changing the direction in which Pakistan is headed.
I do not have tell you in great details as to how to do it. There is tons of information on internet and as well as help available from international organisations only if you ask for it.
Give up the old habits and move on to better times by focusing to develop a nation where hatred and divisions are put to rest once for all. It is in the interest of all citizen of Pakistan to start from today onward the economic development and education of the illeterate population along with the present generation.
I hope you get my message and explore with in you the possibility to have big dreams for the uplifting of the humanity with in your nation and your neighbouring countries. Take charge of the oppertunities and go with it. Join the the hands with like minded people to realise the dreams of your founding fathers. All the best to you. We care about you. We do not like to hear or see the bloodshed anywhere in the world. Let us all pledge to do our best for the fellow human being.

Take care of your country and its people and yourself.

i liked the gas pipeline to india part and no defence deals as promised by russia so :cheers:

the russians havent said they won't cooperate in defence. in fact the rd33 is from russia so they're cooperating in defence.

but pakistan would have access to j-10 and eventually j-20 which can probably do what is needed.

$$$$ deals are no indications of allies.

Saifullah:

I would rather ask you as to what kind of your dreams are that might become nightmare for your neighbour on the east?
Are they the same as your Military leadership has been having, which led to loss of half of Pakistan and now innocent lives are being lost on a daily basis?
It is about time for individuals like you to think of changing the direction in which Pakistan is headed.
I do not have tell you in great details as to how to do it. There is tons of information on internet and as well as help available from international organisations only if you ask for it.
Give up the old habits and move on to better times by focusing to develop a nation where hatred and divisions are put to rest once for all. It is in the interest of all citizen of Pakistan to start from today onward the economic development and education of the illeterate population along with the present generation.
I hope you get my message and explore with in you the possibility to have big dreams for the uplifting of the humanity with in your nation and your neighbouring countries. Take charge of the oppertunities and go with it. Join the the hands with like minded people to realise the dreams of your founding fathers. All the best to you. We care about you. We do not like to hear or see the bloodshed anywhere in the world. Let us all pledge to do our best for the fellow human being.

Take care of your country and its people and yourself.
:argh::argh:

Hope the best comes out of it for both nations as we need it most.. and to all you haters and trolls go to hell jerks lolz.

Economic co operation is good move.Just need to identify the areas where both can co operate including products and projects.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom