What's new

Pakistan and Israel

We dont curse people saying O Jew... what a bad thing to say... Jews have contributed to human civilization tremendously... so my dear Nomi (whoever you are) you should not say things like this...

The anger that God shows towards Bani Israel in the Quran is not to be generalized towards all Jews... God gets angry at all those who break his laws and cause corruption and bloodshed on earth... This could be Hindus, Christians, Jews and even Muslims... so please watch what you say...

As for Israel... its the manifestation of the Zionist ideology that has to be stopped and destroyed... Let the Jews taste the beauty of Islam and its justice... We have great hopes about the Jews of occupied Palestine... They shall be valuable citizens of the Caliphate God willing... except those who fight us just because we are Muslims...

Mr 500... I know way too much about Israel... Your people have placed bombs in toys and targeted children and even killed them... So keep your vicious false propaganda to yourself... People like you make me sick who lie so blatantly that they start believing their own lies!!!

EDIT: I have actually seen the dead body of a child killed due to booby trapped toy by Israeli soldiers... You may fool the uninformed but you cannot fool those who know your games...

Mr 500... I know way too much about Israel... Your people have placed bombs in toys and targeted children and even killed them... So keep your vicious false propaganda to yourself... People like you make me sick who lie so blatantly that they start believing their own lies!!!

EDIT: I have actually seen the dead body of a child killed due to booby trapped toy by Israeli soldiers... You may fool the uninformed but you cannot fool those who know your games...
"Booby trapped toys" - is classical accusation for demonizing of the opposite side. First were Nazis who accused allys of using them. Then US accused USSR of using them in Afghanistan, then Arabs started accusig Israel, then US accused Iraqi insurgency... I guess in every conflict u can find these accusations today.

There is no any evidence of Israel using them and there is no any motive for Israel to use them. On contrary, Israel is interested to minimise the civilian casualties thats why we use very expensive smart bombs and send our troops inside. Palestinians on contrary are interested in high civilian casualties to cause international uproar. Thats why they drag battle into heavy populated areas and fire missiles from there:

a285367887b7.jpg

a2899f3e11c1.jpg

You have civilians in Israel?

Last I checked all of you train in the military and possess weapons at home...

I knew you will try to divert the accusation of killing children... If I had not seen it with my own eyes perhaps I would have given you the benefit of doubt...

What has Pakistan got to do with Israel ?

As they in Punjabi "Parai janj which ahmuq nacchay".
Translation: Idiots dancing in an unknown wedding party.

What has Pakistan got to do with Israel ?

As they in Punjabi "Parai janj which ahmuq nacchay".
Translation: Idiots dancing in an unknown wedding party.

I m sorry I dont see it this way... Will you ever think this way if your pukhtoon brothers were in some trouble... As a Pakistani I think you will look after the Pukhtoon or Balochi or Sindhi... So why make a distinction with Palestinians?

You have civilians in Israel?
Israel's population is 7 mln, army - 180 K. That means over 6.8 mln are civilans.

Last I checked all of you train in the military and possess weapons at home...
No Israelis dont posess weapons at home, its Switzerland where reservists poses weapons home.

I knew you will try to divert the accusation of killing children... If I had not seen it with my own eyes perhaps I would have given you the benefit of doubt...
I served in Israely army for 3 years and I know that you are talking nonsense. I beleieve my eyes more than yours.

oh and the second pic seems like firecrackers as they are not going anywhere except up!!!
Its matter of perspective.

YouTube - 2 Qassams are launched while CNN's Paula Hancocks reports from the border, red alert

I m sorry I dont see it this way... Will you ever think this way if your pukhtoon brothers were in some trouble... As a Pakistani I think you will look after the Pukhtoon or Balochi or Sindhi... So why make a distinction with Palestinians?

To be brutally honest, I don't expect any help from my so and so brothers if I am in trouble. Therefore, these brothers can't seriously expect me to help them.

I will always discriminate against palestinians in favor of my countrymen. I will not shy away from chosing my fellow countrymen over arabs.

To be brutally honest, I don't expect any help from my so and so brothers if I am in trouble. Therefore, these brothers can't seriously expect me to help them.

I will always discriminate against palestinians in favor of my countrymen. I will not shy away from chosing my fellow countrymen over arabs.

assalam alaikum

After 1998 nuclear blast they (gulf states even if it is one country) helped us , they helped us after the earthquake in 2005 they helped us now after floods, I saw an interview of mohammad zaki yamani on aljzaeera where he claimes saudia was helping pakistan or giving assistance of between 300 - 350 USD millions during the eighties. Going by the past STAT they will help us in futur if we need it ( i hope we never need assistance from anyone which is a dream). Remember most of the muslim countries r poor only few that r rich they help us as stated above and most of us know it why always questioning their intentions.

Nobody said dont help sindhies balochies or punjabies ur fellow countrymen but why not help the others if u can.

Regards.

TARIQ

well then your criterion is arbitrary... i would rather help a child in Gaza then a snake like Zardari...

we need to stop thinking inside the box... or for lines that the colonialists have sketched around us to divide us...

ISI Chief Met Israelis to Stop India Attack: WikiLeaks​

ISLAMABAD: The chief of Pakistan’s spy agency said he had contacted Israeli officials to head off potential attacks on Israeli targets in India, according to an October 2009 US diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks.

Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, head of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency, told former US Ambassador Anne Patterson that he wanted Washington to know he had been to Oman and Iran “to follow up on reports which he received in Washington about a terrorist attack on India”.

“Pasha asked Ambassador to convey to Washington that he had followed up on threat information that an attack would be launched against India between September-November. He had been in direct touch with the Israelis on possible threats against Israeli targets in India,” the Oct 7, 2009 cable reported.

An ISI spokesman had no immediate comment.

ISI chief met Israelis to stop India attack: WikiLeaks | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

if true, it would prove to be a nice slap & backslap in the face to the indians who for years have claimed ISI complicity in this attack

Last edited:
If anyone thinks that Israel is a good ally, they are wrong.

We being Muslims know Israelis better than anyone.

They are using countries like India so that Pakistan, who is the only Muslim Nuclear Power in the world, creates no hurdle in their grand plan to make GREATER ISRAEL.

When these people did not even trust the Prophets, how can anyone trust them?

I want Indians to be clear that if they think that Israel is their good friend, they are wrong.
We know Israelis better than you.

They are using you so that Pakistan, who is the only Muslim Nuclear Power in the world, creates no hurdle in their grand plan to make GREATER ISRAEL.

When these people did not even trust the Prophets, how can anyone trust them?
let them use us.. we won't mind :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom