What's new

Pakistan and Israel

why you want that pakistan has to recognize you (isreal) ...
Why not? :) But now I am just trying to understand a reason, coz I fail to see any.

and about Russia we recognized them before chechnye issue
and we don't hate as much as isreal coz they are Jewish :D
Before that Russia did even much worse things to Muslims than now: ethnic cleansinsgs in Caucasus and Crimea, during which hundreds of thousands died, Afghanstan war were million died.

How convenient for you to say this... The poor guy has been getting death threats ever since in your "liberal democracy"... huh
"The poor guy" wants to destroy my country and despite this he is sittng in pariament and getting a good wage from country he wants to destroy.

I never heard about any "threats", but if they happen then he will also recieve bodyguards at my expense. So far not a single Arab parliament member was killed in Israel.

Yes both to parents who were thrown out of their land by your grandparents...
Both were born well before 1948.

Pakistani rulers have no love for Palestinians,

Pakistan holds an ambition of being Leader of all Oil Rich gulf states, by doing what ? holding their pain nerve called palestine.

People may disagree - but thats the fact.

Pakistani rulers have no love for Palestinians,

Pakistan holds an ambition of being Leader of all Oil Rich gulf states, by doing what ? holding their pain nerve called palestine.

People may disagree - but thats the fact.

absolute garbage......even the incumbent administration which many are not so flattering of --has made repeated statements showing solidarity to Palestinians and Palestine itself

as many perceive it as a Middle Eastern issue, what we say has little sway over policy decisions.

you would be surprised how many Pakistanis are operating in Palestine as aid workers, doctors etc.

my aunt spent a 6 year stint in the Gaza strip and is currently writing a book about the Intifida and the conditions in Palestine; drawing parallels to other conflicts like Kashmir

she's a needle in a haystack

of course with flood relief and other social factors, Pakistanis have a duty to serve their own country first before anything else

but to say Pakistan leaders or people having no love for Palestine is absolute garbage and not much else

(anticipating a few remarks about black september now)

We should not recognize Israel at any cost.they are cancer to this world and humanity.
what we get by recognizing israel?
nothing
what we get by not recognizing israel?
in simple words
we will not be bitten by same snake from same hole.

look at the history of jews.hint for a rough idea from time period of roman empire to 1948

We should not recognize Israel at any cost.they are cancer to this world and humanity.
what we get by recognizing israel?
nothing
what we get by not recognizing israel?
in simple words
we will not be bitten by same snake from same hole.

look at the history of jews.hint for a rough idea from time period of roman empire to 1948
Keep cursing little terrorist supporter. Jews believe that when evil man is cursing you its a blessing.

Keep cursing little terrorist supporter. Jews believe that when evil man is cursing you its a blessing.
I condemn words like Cancer and stuff to be used for nations but there is one question i want to ask you, Who will decide evil. From your POV only evil dies from Other POV lot of children dies, Women and Old men dies. It all comes to one mans evil other mans saint.

@ Nomi. Before using such words please think how will you feel if someone same words for your nation.

I am evil and terrorist supporter just because i have picture of a NOBLE MAN in my avatar?
don't tell me what jews believe tell me(i know them wana listen from u) and this world believes of zionists so that they know true face of you people.
and by the way you people are mother of all terrorists.:bounce::bounce:

@ Nomi. Before using such words please think how will you feel if someone same words for your nation.

Why not you educate your self about zionism first?why european expelled jews again and again(from time period of roman empire to 1948)?
do you know how they destroy the countries and societies?
first step:they destroy their economy(banks).take control of trade
2nd step:they destroy their culture and moral values(free massonary,secret socities0
3rd step:they attack on your religion(neocons)
now tell me if you don't call it cancer then what you call it?

Last edited:
I condemn words like Cancer and stuff to be used for nations but there is one question i want to ask you, Who will decide evil. From your POV only evil dies from Other POV lot of children dies, Women and Old men dies. It all comes to one mans evil other mans saint.
One who deliberately kills innocent people is evil no question.

I am evil and terrorist supporter just because i have picture of a NOBLE MAN in my avatar?
don't tell me what jews believe tell me(i know them wana listen from u) and this world believes of zionists so that they know true face of you people.
and by the way you people are mother of all terrorists.:bounce::bounce:
I understand that people with inferiority complexes need someone to hate. I just cant understand how can you still support suicide terorrists after they killed so many of your own people.

understand that people with inferiority complexes need someone to hate. I just cant understand how can you still support suicide terorrists after they killed so many of your own people.

That makes Israel evil yeah?

absolute garbage......even the incumbent administration which many are not so flattering of --has made repeated statements showing solidarity to Palestinians and Palestine itself

as many perceive it as a Middle Eastern issue, what we say has little sway over policy decisions.

you would be surprised how many Pakistanis are operating in Palestine as aid workers, doctors etc.

my aunt spent a 6 year stint in the Gaza strip and is currently writing a book about the Intifida and the conditions in Palestine; drawing parallels to other conflicts like Kashmir

she's a needle in a haystack

of course with flood relief and other social factors, Pakistanis have a duty to serve their own country first before anything else

but to say Pakistan leaders or people having no love for Palestine is absolute garbage and not much else

(anticipating a few remarks about black september now)

You have to take things in context... Politicians may not care about something but do show solidarity for their own interests... The hallmark of our politicians is that all they care about is their own seats so anything that helps be it fake degree, praying five times a day towards Washington D.C or London or showing solidarity with Palestinians, its all Kosher...

Our very own Gen Zia Ul Haqq whilst stationed in Jordan fought against the rogue Palestinian groups during Black September (and actually killed quite a few of them)... Did you mention Black September for that reason Abu Zolfiqar?

Palestinian Authority is obviously nothing more than a cover and a plan for keeping Palestinians weakend and divided... same goes for Hamas!!!

@ 500
Thank God you admit yourself that you people are evil.You talked about jewish believes,then please explain these

Maimonides' 13 principles of faith

13 Principles of Faith:

1. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, Blessed be His Name, is the Creator and Guide of everything that has been created; He alone has made, does make, and will make all things.
2. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, Blessed be His Name, is One, and that there is no unity in any manner like His, and that He alone is our God, who was, and is, and will be.
3. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, Blessed be His Name, has no body, and that He is free from all the properties of matter, and that there can be no (physical) comparison to Him whatsoever.
4. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, Blessed be His Name, is the first and the last.
5. I believe with perfect faith that to the Creator, Blessed be His Name, and to Him alone, it is right to pray, and that it is not right to pray to any being besides Him.
6. I believe with perfect faith that all the words of the prophets are true.
7. I believe with perfect faith that the prophecy of Moses our teacher, peace be upon him, was true, and that he was the chief of the prophets, both those who preceded him and those who followed him.
8. I believe with perfect faith that the entire Torah that is now in our possession is the same that was given to Moses our teacher, peace be upon him.
9. I believe with perfect faith that this Torah will not be exchanged, and that there will never be any other Torah from the Creator, Blessed be His Name.
10. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, Blessed be His Name, knows all the deeds of human beings and all their thoughts, as it is written, "Who fashioned the hearts of them all, Who comprehends all their actions" (Psalms 33:15).
11. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, Blessed be His Name, rewards those who keep His commandments and punishes those that transgress them.
12. I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah; and even though he may tarry, nonetheless, I wait every day for his coming.
13. I believe with perfect faith that there will be a revival of the dead at the time when it shall please the Creator, Blessed be His name, and His mention shall be exalted for ever and ever.

-Maimonides

Ten Commandments
1. "I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before Me..."

This commandment is to be aware that the God of Israel exists absolutely and influences all events in the world and that the goal of the redemption from Egypt was to become His servants (Rashi). It requires the acknowledgment of the single God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to the exclusion of any additional deities.

2. "Do not make an image or any likeness of what is in the heavens above..."

This prohibits the construction or fashioning of "idols" in the likeness of created things (beasts, fish, birds, people) and worshipping them (aniconism). It also prohibits making an image of the God of Israel for use in worship (see the incident of the golden calf).

3. "Do not swear falsely by the name of the LORD..."

This is a prohibition against making false oaths in the name of the God of Israel, specifically those which are pointless, insincere or never carried out.

4. "Remember [zachor] the Sabbath day and keep it holy" (the version in Deuteronomy reads shamor, "observe")

The seventh day of the week is termed Shabbat and is holy, just as God ceased creative activity during Creation. The aspect of zachor is performed by declaring the greatness of the day (kiddush), by having three festive meals, and by engaging in Torah study and pleasurable activities. The aspect of shamor is performed by abstaining from productive activity (39 melachot) on the Shabbat.

5. "Honor your father and your mother..."

The obligation to honor one's parents is an obligation that one owes to God and fulfills this obligation through one's actions towards one's parents.

6. "Do not murder"

Murdering a human being is a capital sin.

7. "Do not commit adultery."

Adultery is defined as sexual intercourse between a man and a married woman who is not his wife.

8. "Do not steal."

9. "Do not bear false witness against your neighbor"

10. "Do not covet your neighbor's wife"

I understand that people with inferiority complexes need someone to hate.
hahaha.
when we curse some one we just say o jew!!!!!
I just cant understand how can you still support suicide terorrists after they killed so many of your own people.
Try to educate yourself about takfiri and kharji ideology then argue.

in my very humble opinion we should try to avoid discussions on religion as those tend to be quite private and personal; the debate has more political ramifications than anything else ---even though these are 2 unique countries founded around the same time on religious lines

religion plays huge role in our existence; but it is mostly political reasons that we do not recognize eachother

had Pakistan not been so over-whelmed by man-made poltical crises, we could have played a role (as neutral non-Arab party) in whatever way we could to help serve as mediator to the problem of Palestine-israel -- in a pragmatic and just way. Of course we still have our own un-resolved disputes with the neighbour country and that also needs to be approached in mature and productive manner which i dont see being done anytime soon --more so because of beliggerance of the other side but also because of apathy by current govt.

it would be interesting to see a survey conducted in both Pakistan and israel to ascertain and get a glimpse of sentiments for one another based on carefully worded questions and a representative sample

given public sentiment in Pakistan over Palestine issue as well as the still fresh in minds Flotilla attack; as well as israeli perception of Pakistan's alignment with Arab states and the political instability in Pakistan --i'm sure both sides have a lot of mutually held misunderstanding and even suspicion for eachother. Nevertheless it would be interesting to see and read about

i wouldnt be against both countries exchanging journalists and/or scholars --it could be quite interesting......Pakistan would probably be more open to the idea than israel would, realistically speaking

Please dont target any member and keep the discussion general..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom