What's new

Pakistan and India

Bhai aap disagree karty ho , karo. And move-on. live with it . Logo kay opinion kay saath jeena seeko mere jaan.

Btw, shukria for the lanat

Hazar shukria dein. Aaj kal ke bachon ko kya pata humaray bazurgo ne kitni kurbaniyan di he is mulak ke liye. Multiplex me do teen filmein dekh kar maazi bhool jati he. Me ek Punjabi Arain Musalmaan ho kar in logo ki dushmani maaf kese karun jab meray khandan ke itne logh shaheed huway te partition ke waqt? Aap logo ki liye mazak he na. Bhartio ke pyar me itne tarsay ho ke apne hum wataano ke izaat ka khyal dimagh se ne guzar ta. Of course I disagree with you, but I am genuinely disgusted.

Hazar shukria dein. Aaj kal ke bachon ko kya pata humaray bazurgo ne kitni kurbaniyan di he is mulak ke liye. Multiplex me do teen filmein dekh kar maazi bhool jati he. Me ek Punjabi Arain Musalmaan ho kar in logo ki dushmani maaf kese karun jab meray khandan ke itne logh shaheed huway te partition ke waqt? Aap logo ki liye mazak he na. Bhartio ke pyar me itne tarsay ho ke apne hum wataano ke izaat ka khyal dimagh se ne guzar ta. Of course I disagree with you, but I am genuinely disgusted.

I respect your family sacrifices. Now, you respect my opinion. And move on.

Thank you

A century ago, European nations fought a big war amongst themselves. Two decades later, they again did this for six years. And since then they are allies. At present they make money by selling weapons to gullible countries like India and Pakistan who fight amongst themselves instead of uplifting their own populations. What I said here is explained in a better way by the young chap in the vid in the OP.

@RealNapster

A century ago, European nations fought a big war amongst themselves. Two decades later, they again did this for six years. And since then they are allies. At present they make money by selling weapons to gullible countries like India and Pakistan who fight amongst themselves instead of uplifting their own populations. What I said here is explained in a better way by the young chap in the vid in the OP.

@RealNapster

Sorry bro. My cover is blown by this mard-e-momin. Tell your superiors to Try hiring a new recrute in Pakistan.

I respect your family sacrifices. Now, you respect my opinion. And move on.

Thank you

Remember, when you spit at the moon you only end up spitting on your face. As for your opinion, I couldn't care less because your 'opinion' insults not only my family, but thousands of other families in Pakistan. I am a bit older than you, so I never expected us to share the same views, however I didn't expect such disrespect from you. Ye jo dushmani he hazar nasalo taak jaye gi. Aur ye mera opinion ne, haqeeqat he. Badalay ka karaz kisi ne to utar na he, aur hum Arain kabhi karaza ne bhool te.

Last edited:
Remember, when you spit at the moon you only end up spitting on your face. As for your opinion, I couldn't care less because your 'opinion' insults not only my family, but thousands of other families in Pakistan. I am a bit older than you, so I never expected us to share the same views, however I didn't expect such disrespect from you. Ye jo dushmani he hazar nasalo taak jaye gi. Aur ye mera opinion ne, haqeeqat he. Badlay ka karaz kisi ne to utar na he, aur hum Arain kabhi karaza ne bhool te.

Bro, my opinion hurt your feeling doesn’t mean i will keep my opinion to myself. The duty lies on you. Despite you are “a bit older” then me still didn’t learn to live with someone’s opinion . Whose fault is that ? Not mine. Aap kay buzirgo me mere “free speech” kay lye he to qurbaani di the. Ni ? I am respecting your family’s sacrifices by utilising my privilidge to free speech. Why would that hurt you ? Strange

Bro, my opinion hurt your feeling doesn’t mean i will keep my opinion to myself. The duty lies on you. Despite you are “a bit older” then me still didn’t learn to live with someone’s opinion . Whose fault is that ? Not mine. Aap kay buzirgo me mere “free speech” kay lye he to qurbaani di the. Ni ? I am respecting your family’s sacrifices by utilising my privilidge to free speech. Why would that hurt you ? Strange
Teek he yaar. App Bhartio ka chuma lo. Aur humay maaf kar dena ke hum is mulak ke hissay me bhi he.

You just said “hamy maaf karo”. Never mind

The only disturbing thing that I realized from your statements is that most likely there is no actual national cohesion in Pakistan.

But then again, my user ID does fit me well.

Okay.

But I must mention that the certain provisions in UNO documentation make Iran to be mentioned as South Asian. :)

Iranis or not desis man.

Desis are a unique species.

No one on earth can mistake a desi for anyone else.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom