What's new

Pakistan and India

Does bsati mean basmati rice ?

Yes. Basmati. Baryani, karri, other such dishes, sindhi designs etc... You see, these are the things that we noth claim to be ours i.e; our type of desi. Combining these will do wonders for sub continent.

Your idea of combined navigation system is also good. And that is connected to another thing - joint space program between SUPARCO and ISRO, especially a parallel to Elon Musk's manned space program.

Also, more combined film projects like Khamosh Pani and Ramchand Pakistani

Combine film projects and unrestricted movie releases through out the sub continent is a great idea. Just imagine a Pakistani movie releasing in 2000 plus screens in Pakistan and India. My countrymen are too short sighted to see this opportunity. Amd space research is the new norm. In 20-25 years we will see companies mining moon for helium. First we imported fuel from middle east. Then we will import helium from spce-X. What if we are the stake holders and do the digging by our own ? But again, jahalat amd short sightedness

Yes. Basmati. Baryani, karri, other such dishes, sindhi designs etc... You see, these are the things that we noth claim to be ours i.e; our type of desi. Combining these will do wonders for sub continent.

Indeed, they would.

Combine film projects and unrestricted movie releases through out the sub continent is a great idea. Just imagine a Pakistani movie releasing in 2000 plus screens in Pakistan and India.

I would have wanted to watch the Pakistani film Yalghaar here in an Indian cinema hall.

My countrymen are too short sighted to see this opportunity.

Same here, bhai. The powers that be banned Pak serials from the Zindgai channel which is owned by Zee Media despite many people liking these shows.

Amd space research is the new norm. In 20-25 years we will see companies mining moon for helium. First we imported fuel from middle east. Then we will import helium from spce-X. What if we are the stake holders and do the digging by our own ?

Agreed.

ok lets start with Kashmir
Pakistan side agreed and Indian side
New Delhi cancels Pakistan, India Foreign Ministers meeting
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/371657-new-delhi-cancels-pakistan-india-foreign-ministers-meeting

the end peace talks now be prepare for war talks idiot
Didn't you watch the video, son?

To quote the woke dude, "if our intentions are clean".

Calling for peace while arming terrorists is about as effective as fornicating to preserve your virginity.

I would have wanted to watch the Pakistani film Yalghaar here in India.

Though i haven’t seen it. But trust me it will turnout to be another thugs of hindustan. Big name and much hype but mothing inside. As they say, unchi dukaan peekha pakwan. I will recommend

Wrong number
Jawani phir nahe aani
Jawani phir mahe aani 2
Bachaana (based on story of a pakistani boy and indian girl)
Na-maloom afraad 1 and 2

Same here, bhai. The powers that be banned Pak serials from the Zindgai channel which is owned by Zee Media despite many people liking these shows

Exactly. Which then in retaliation banned Indian movies from release in Pakistan.

Zindage tv was such a hit that it give entry to Fawad khan in bollywood in main + main side role in his first movie. And the main viewership of Pakistani serials was not old aunties but youngsters. (Experienced that on youtube videos of indian channels)

Last edited:
@jamahir

After almost 10 years now I'm really jaded and bored of Indian as Pakistan to be honest.

There is nothing really new left to say.

Just new IDs to say it too.

A deep sense of ennui has set in.

I'm going to be found (and banned) increasingly on the Turk and Middle East forums now.

You desis sort it out among yourselves now.

Cheers, Doc

lol america/russia kashmir me muslim mar raha hai? 70 % muslim population hai indian occupied kashmir ki, and they continuously try to move hindu's into that territory.

And?
In every other state of India people from any other state can come and live and own land, why should there be double standards for Kashmir?
I realise how the continuous persecution complex makes one forget how to use common sense, but, do use common sense.

Asking for Kashmiri's right is now an offence to these fktards?

What fu##ing right?
To have special privileges of land ownership, other state benefits, and the like which are liable to be removed if the Kashmiri chooses to marry and then settle anywhere else in India?
To follow a different constitution than all the other states of India?
To be one of the most subsidized states of India?
To get central government benefits the likes of which some other states would never see?

Save your moaning for when you actually know about the ground realities.

Chu__ ne bht shashi throor ko dekh liye hai that's why he is recalling about bengali's lives. The thing is British brought these cow piss drinkers out of savagery/barbarism into the modern world. Agar British na hotay tou aaj bhi hindu 'sati' ki waja se apni women jalla rahay hotay.

Arre, kaahay comedy kar rahe ho?
So the British are gone and India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and a BRICS nation, on the way to surpass the very same Brits.

What bloody excuse do you have now for being such a $hitty country?
download (36).jpeg

Muslim's didn't go for the central government approach like British did, where you invade a land and start exporting its resources to your mainland. If we did that we would have been super power by now but that would have resulted in lower Muslim population, because no one like's a tyrannical rule.

So f##king hypocritical, call yourself the victims or the victors whenever it's convenient for you.

What the muslim invaders wanted to emulate in India was the muslim conquest of Persia which resulted in the absolute destruction of the Zoroastrian religion, their eventual treatment as second class citizens and fervent persecution.
You expect anyone to believe the muslim invaders would be any different in India?

But what eventually happened to the muslim rulers in India exactly before the entry of the Brits was that they were kept in check and would have been eventually defeated by the Sikh Empire in the North and the Marathas in the South, who had already punked the Mughals and were making the said Nawabs and Nizams pay heavy tributes.

So do save those excuses for someone who will actually 'lapeto' your 'phekna'; muslims didn't settle and destroy the hindus and the sikhs because they COULD NOT as they were aptly thwarted.

But let's get back to the present.
Please don't preach to us about tyranny, our side of the Kashmir is way freer than yours.
download (5).jpeg

Didn't you watch the video, son?

To quote the woke dude, "if our intentions are clean".

Calling for peace while arming terrorists is about as effective as fornicating to preserve your virginity.

ok now here we have a bob n vegana guy on a defence forum

@jamahir

After almost 10 years now I'm really jaded and bored of Indian as Pakistan to be honest.

There is nothing really new left to say.

Just new IDs to say it too.

A deep sense of ennui has set in.

I'm going to be found (and banned) increasingly on the Turk and Middle East forums now.

You desis sort it out among yourselves now.

Cheers, Doc

Okay.

But I must mention that the certain provisions in UNO documentation make Iran to be mentioned as South Asian. :)

And?
In every other state of India people from any other state can come and live and own land, why should there be double standards for Kashmir?
I realise how the continuous persecution complex makes one forget how to use common sense, but, do use common sense.

What fu##ing right?
To have special privileges of land ownership, other state benefits, and the like which are liable to be removed if the Kashmiri chooses to marry and then settle anywhere else in India?
To follow a different constitution than all the other states of India?
To be one of the most subsidized states of India?
To get central government benefits the likes of which some other states would never see?

So the British are gone and India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and a BRICS nation, on the way to surpass the very same Brits.

What bloody excuse do you have now for being such a $hitty country?
View attachment 518716

So f##king hypocritical, call yourself the victims or the victors whenever it's convenient for you.

What the muslim invaders wanted to emulate in India was the muslim conquest of Persia which resulted in the absolute destruction of the Zoroastrian religion, their eventual treatment as second class citizens and fervent persecution.
You expect anyone to believe the muslim invaders would be any different in India?

But what eventually happened to the muslim rulers in India exactly before the entry of the Brits was that they were kept in check and would have been eventually defeated by the Sikh Empire in the North and the Marathas in the South, who had already punked the Mughals and were making the said Nawabs and Nizams pay heavy tributes.

So do save those excuses for someone who will actually 'lapeto' your 'phekna'; muslims didn't settle and destroy the hindus and the sikhs because they COULD NOT as they were aptly thwarted.

But let's get back to the present.
Please don't preach to us about tyranny, our side of the Kashmir is way freer than yours.
View attachment 518717
india free lol

didnt know being called urban naxal etc and told to go to pakistan is that.
or being arrested for suporting another team is

Ahh... talking about realities, then following with this statement.

https://www.indexmundi.com/india/population_below_poverty_line.html

22% hmm, does that make 290 million or 300 million (30 Crore) under poverty line??? Ohhh don't let this stat hold you in talking advancing more than brits.

https://www.globalhungerindex.org/india.html

Global hunger index, ranked 103 out of 119 countries..

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ild-workers/story-WbN7ho6gSm2UO8n368t8kL.html

India now has the highest number of children stunted due to malnutrition – 48.2 million, equivalent to the population of Colombia, as per the latest global report on childhood. Also, 31 million of its children are a part of its workforce, the highest number in the world.

Talking about realities here, sorry if I bursted your delusional bubble. Sure you can comment the situation to be as dire in Pakistan, but we here are not delusional enough to be comparing our-self to US, China or UK.

download-36-jpeg.518716

And about this, did you bother to read through this? Tell me what is per capita GDP mentioned here? Now run off and go search GDP per capita of UK. Please go and check head from a good doctor because this single statement of yours just tells how ignorant you are.
on the way to surpass the very same Brits.

Like not even a drunk person can come up with this shit.

And?
Because its an occupation you '___', on a disputed territory. It is NOT YOUR LAND, and it's not a fantasy the issue has been in UN and there UN resolutions on it. Common sense no?

There are a lot of Kashmiri's on this site you can create a poll to see how free they are. But I don't think it can be said same about Indian' occupied Kashmir.

I don't want to touch history because like every thing here you have only been farting... you think you know a lot but in reality you don't. Most probably according to you Shah Jahan didn't make Taj Majhal too, a follower of typical BJP mentality, you may be his follower no?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom