What's new

Pakistan and India

Shorted sighted view. Thinking weaponisation is beyond India and Pakistan.

Pakistan side agreed and Indian side
Whenever Pakistan side agrees to something, there will be a Hizbi/LeT attack in Jammu. Now, whenever Pakistan talk about "talks", Indian security establishments in J&K are put on high alert. That's your credibility.

Whenever Pakistan side agrees to something, there will be a Hizbi/LeT attack in Jammu. Now, whenever Pakistan talk about "talks", Indian security establishments in J&K are put on high alert. That's your credibility.
no in reality your establishment and right wing extremists sabotage the peace talks drama by conducting false flag operations.
mentioning few here
Parliament Attack
Mumbai Attack
Pathankot Attack
and the Uri Attack

no in reality your establishment and right wing extremists sabotage the peace talks drama by conducting false flag operations.
mentioning few here
Parliament Attack
Mumbai Attack
Pathankot Attack
and the Uri Attack
The issue relating to Pakistan does not Change irrespective of the NDA or the Congress is in power. If you look at the history, it was the Congress who did more damage to India - Pak relation than NDA, so think before you blabber things.
Also, no amount of denial can make you look any credible. All these attackers had their connection with Pakistan, that's why major terror groups like LeT, JeM, LeJ operates and receives funding. Did you not learn when Habib bank was fined for terror funding by the US? Or the FATF rightfully put you on the grey list for terror funding?

If you think, all those world bodies would believe your cooked up stories, then I guess everyone is stupid except Pakistanis. Also, in your way of speaking, APS attack must be initiated by your own army to blame TTP. Spin that.

lol who is talking about drama.... a man from piss drinking and dick worshiping nation, and APS is a payback wait for it, just a matter of time
Waiting for ur wanna be head banger !! Grow a pair meanwhile.

This (Bengal Famine) is not unknown to Bengalis, sadly.

Yes, that is sad.

One of the crimes committed by the British, one of the decisions taken by Churchill, one of the reasons that one cannot be totally open to the British. Ever.

You may have watched this speech of Shashi Tharoor to the British parliament. I quote the above section of your post in relation to a part of his speech when he says that the Sun never sets on the British Empire because not even God could trust the British in the dark.

Last edited:

Since i am on this forum i am advocating Pakistan India trade and normal relations between these 2 countries. I also want that we just declare LOC an international border, it will creat some short term problems for us ( not for india), but as compare to the current mess, they will be manageble. I also suggest a pact hetween these 2 countries, just like USSR and USA signed pact to limit numbers of nuclear bombs. I think
-limiting number of armed troops
-limiting annual defence budget
-joint patrols on indian ocean
-combined navigation system just like gps
-trade agreements
-rights for companies of each country to operate in other country
-visa on arrival + e-visa
-allowing indian auto compnies to establish plants/ JV in pakistan.
-establishing a joint textile/bsati export forum
-establishing a joint “desi food chain” comprising of 1000’s of resturants all over the world

That will do for now. Want to add something ? @Joe Shearer

Since i am on this forum i am advocating Pakistan India trade and normal relations between these 2 countries. I also want that we just declare LOC an international border, it will creat some short term problems for us ( not for india), but as compare to the current mess, they will be manageble. I also suggest a pact hetween these 2 countries, just like USSR and USA signed pact to limit numbers of nuclear bombs. I think
-limiting number of armed troops
-limiting annual defence budget
-joint patrols on indian ocean
-combined navigation system just like gps
-trade agreements
-rights for companies of each country to operate in other country
-visa on arrival + e-visa
-allowing indian auto compnies to establish plants/ JV in pakistan.
-establishing a joint textile/bsati export forum
-establishing a joint “desi food chain” comprising of 1000’s of resturants all over the world

That will do for now. Want to add something ? @Joe Shearer

I agree with all, just that I did not understand one line :
establishing a joint textile/bsati export forum
Does bsati mean basmati rice ??

Your idea of combined navigation system is also good. And that is connected to another thing - joint space program between SUPARCO and ISRO, especially a parallel to Elon Musk's manned space program.

Also, more combined film projects like Khamosh Pani and Ramchand Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom