What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

Both countries won't get into nuclear war, because it would be a suicide.

Both Pakistan and India have people which get influenced easily, elements like Zaid Hamid , Bal Thackeray and i would say again say 'media' are reasons behind flaring hatred between these 2 nations.

Yes it would be a suicide but then we have people contemplating on who would do more damage to the other instead of putting their efforts into resolving some of the issues there is an obsession with war though it benefits nobody. The average Pakistani is more concerned about living in a safe environment so that they can raise their children and provide for them.Tthey have the same hopes and aspirations as anybody else.

actualli the thing is pakistan as a nation state was concieved on the notion of hate against hindus was actualli promoted by the ulema after 1857 gadar and offficial demice of Mughal empire when muslims were helpless after british took over and the ulema started thinking of getting there easterwhile power back first people like sir syed ahmed khan tried by education but there was a differnt school of thaought which had other ideas and it statred palnting them in muslim sayki and it was feuled by British who saw a chance to control india thru devide and rule(which they learned after the cardiges fiasco leading the revolt of 1857 deu to beef tallow and pig fat) and the other things were more socio economik like

1. at that time(talking about the time after 1st WW) it had to do with emerging educated class of hindus whome the middle class muslims saw as a threat against there future interests cause hindus being more controlable & non baised against other relegeous communities and were preffered by railways, beurocracy, postal servisec ,judeciarry and other non forces kinda jobs ..

2.secondli muslim elite were against hindus getting power after british had gone because hindus by and large were against the feudal system and muslim elite was not comfortable with land reforms and doing away with there jageers

3.then there were muslim poor/low castes like ghosi, qasai, kunjre,sakke, julaheand others who were promised of" mal e ghanimat"(hindu girls and there money&land) if they being the majority be sucsessful in ethnick cleansing of hindus (which they did for there reward in NWFP,Sindh,Multan,Punjab,Bengaland treid to do in hydrabad daccen)

so the idea of pakistan was flouted by british in minds of Muslim Elite which watered down to muslim society as a whole and conception of pakistan was flouted

then came ghandi and nehru factor in congress after 1st world war which agitated jinnah as his idea of home rule was almost acepted before ghandi gave the idea of poorn swaraj & used non voilence, civil disobedeance and swadeshi which beame way more acepeted by the masses and soon Ghandi was leading congress and jinnah went into sulk

now came the nawabs and british who knew jinnah was a able person and had a grudge against ghandi so they patronised jinnah and coxed him to fight for differnt state for muslims

british knew they had to leave india after WW2 but wanted a partial control over india which became impossible with ghandi led congress and genrel indian popoulation hated the british
so they helped jinnah led MS create the pakistan and fedual muslim elite was always too eager & happy to support british and there pawn jinnah and some nawabas even used there pwoer and money for the same and spread the idea of ethinik cleansing of hindus where ever muslims were in majority

so in short PAKISTAN WAS CREATED ON FEAR OF HINDUS BY THE FEUDALMUSLIM ELITE FOR THE FEUDALS WITH ACTIVE HELP OF BRITISH( SO THEY COULD HAVE CONTROL OVER INDIAN SUB CONTINENT AFTER INDEPENDENCE AND FEUDAL MUSLIM ELITE IS STILL DOPING IT ONLI NOW THE MASTERS HAVE CHANGEDFROM uk TO USA)

so tell me pakistani freinds how can a nation that was born on basick notion of hate hindus and feudalism can ever be a freind on India ...please dont mind my some harsh comments

You write such things and then say "don't mind my harsh comments" thats unfair. Your only contact with Pakistanis would be through the internet or even if otherwise if you don't respect them as a nation and utter nonsense about them how can they respect you and by you i don't mean Indians i mean you who is representing them here?

you write such things and then say "don't mind my harsh comments" thats unfairY. Your only contact with Pakistanis would be through the internet or even if otherwise if you don't respect them as a nation and utter nonsense about them how can they respect you and by you i don't mean Indians i mean you who is representing them here?
well sir but whats your point what did i ay that agitated you did you read my full comment or you like many other pakistanies dont like to hear the trueth ...my opologies if truth has hurt you but what i sated were the facts please read them again and then cronfront me with facts not jingoism and verbal abuse

and as for contact with pakistanies other than internet then sir you dont have any idea i ...khair jane do thats not important here tell me please which of my coments were degrtory or offensive that you said you write such things and then say "don't mind my harsh comments" thats unfair.

actualli the thing is pakistan as a nation state was concieved on the notion of hate against hindus was actualli promoted by the ulema after 1857 gadar and offficial demice of Mughal empire when muslims were helpless after british took over and the ulema started thinking of getting there easterwhile power back first people like sir syed ahmed khan tried by education but there was a differnt school of thaought which had other ideas and it statred palnting them in muslim sayki and it was feuled by British who saw a chance to control india thru devide and rule(which they learned after the cardiges fiasco leading the revolt of 1857 deu to beef tallow and pig fat) and the other things were more socio economik like

1. at that time(talking about the time after 1st WW) it had to do with emerging educated class of hindus whome the middle class muslims saw as a threat against there future interests cause hindus being more controlable & non baised against other relegeous communities and were preffered by railways, beurocracy, postal servisec ,judeciarry and other non forces kinda jobs ..

2.secondli muslim elite were against hindus getting power after british had gone because hindus by and large were against the feudal system and muslim elite was not comfortable with land reforms and doing away with there jageers

3.then there were muslim poor/low castes like ghosi, qasai, kunjre,sakke, julaheand others who were promised of" mal e ghanimat"(hindu girls and there money&land) if they being the majority be sucsessful in ethnick cleansing of hindus (which they did for there reward in NWFP,Sindh,Multan,Punjab,Bengaland treid to do in hydrabad daccen)

so the idea of pakistan was flouted by british in minds of Muslim Elite which watered down to muslim society as a whole and conception of pakistan was flouted

then came ghandi and nehru factor in congress after 1st world war which agitated jinnah as his idea of home rule was almost acepted before ghandi gave the idea of poorn swaraj & used non voilence, civil disobedeance and swadeshi which beame way more acepeted by the masses and soon Ghandi was leading congress and jinnah went into sulk

now came the nawabs and british who knew jinnah was a able person and had a grudge against ghandi so they patronised jinnah and coxed him to fight for differnt state for muslims

british knew they had to leave india after WW2 but wanted a partial control over india which became impossible with ghandi led congress and genrel indian popoulation hated the british
so they helped jinnah led MS create the pakistan and fedual muslim elite was always too eager & happy to support british and there pawn jinnah and some nawabas even used there pwoer and money for the same and spread the idea of ethinik cleansing of hindus where ever muslims were in majority

so in short PAKISTAN WAS CREATED ON FEAR OF HINDUS BY THE FEUDAL MUSLIM ELITE FOR THE FEUDALS WITH ACTIVE HELP OF BRITISH

so tell me pakistani freinds how can a nation that was born on basick notion of hate hindus and feudalism can ever be a freind with India ...please dont mind my some harsh comments
It's Gandhi whether or like or dislike him... but we're totally clueless of what normal Pakistani thinks about India... @Aamna14 also didn't give me a clear answer

well sir but whats your point what did i ay that agitated you did you read my full comment or you like many other pakistanies dont like to hear the trueth ...my opologies if truth has hurt you but what i sated were the facts please read them again and then cronfront me with facts not jingoism and verbal abuse

Oh no i didn't verbally abuse anyone you can read my post as many times as you like you won't find it and unlike most people i have no intentions to continue with someone who considers himself the absolute truth and consider others as "born haters".

Oh no i didn't verbally abuse anyone you can read my post as many times as you like you won't find it and unlike most people i have no intentions to continue with someone who considers himself the absolute truth and consider others as "born haters".
when did i said that opthers are born haters sir or is that you dont want to answer me with facts and now trying to hide behind claiming me as a hate monger ...now thats unfair sir please do answer me ..Thanks

It's Gandhi whether or like or dislike him... but we're totally clueless of what normal Pakistani thinks about India... @Aamna14 also didn't give me a clear answer

Pakistanis don't necessarily hate Indians they accept the fact that they share a lot of commonalities with them in terms of their culture and that does bridge the gap in someway but yes they do have suspicions regarding India and they can't be removed on both sides until there is some effort from the leadership which i am afraid both countries don't have.

when did i said that opthers are born haters sir or is that you dont want to answer me with facts and now trying to hide behind claiming me as a hate monger ...now thats unfair sir please do answer me ..Thanks

I am just saying your claim that Pakistan is born out of Hindu hatred is ridiculous. You can claim to have achieved the absolute truth but others can disagree with it.

I am just saying your claim that Pakistan is born out of Hindu hatred is ridiculous. You can claim to have achieved the absolute truth but others can disagree with it.
well then please care to explain why was pakistan born in the first place if it was not based upon "two nation theori" which is a fancy name of "muslims & hindus can never live together"

or if i may say it was an idea concieved by the british and your feudal elite propogated the idea as they were dead against the congress plan to abolish Feudalism(which they did in India in earli1950s)

common sir please tell me whats your point and what was the real reson for demand for a sepprate nation in the first place

well then please care to explain why was pakistan born in the first place if it was not based upon "two nation theori" which is a fancy name of "muslims & hindus can never live together"

or if i may say it was an idea concieved by the british and your feudal elite propogated the idea as they were dead against the congress plan to abolish Feudalism(which they did in India in earli1950s)

common sir please tell me whats your point and what was the real reson for demand for a sepprate nation in the first place

Two nation theory indeed but why bend it into something of your liking and act as if others don't know a thing. Two nation theory means that Muslims were being crushed in India no population would rise up on mere hatred until and unless they have a strong enough motive like Injustice to drive them. The same that the Kashmiris are doing today most Pakistanis don't even make it a matter of national pride they would be content if the Kashmiris are given their due rights but instead more time is spent on Pakistan centric politics than changing some of your laws that are forcing not just Muslims even Hindus into revolt.

Two nation theory indeed but why bend it into something of your liking and act as if others don't know a thing. Two nation theory means that Muslims were being crushed in India no population would rise up on mere hatred until and unless they have a strong enough motive like Injustice to drive them. The same that the Kashmiris are doing today most Pakistanis don't even make it a matter of national pride they would be content if the Kashmiris are given their due rights but instead more time is spent on Pakistan centric politics than changing some of your laws that are forcing not just Muslims even Hindus into revolt.
lolzzz now your trying to manouver towards kashmir when you failed to answer my queries about real motive oan principals behind "two nation theorie" and wanst the so called karardat E makasid was fouted somehwere near earli 1940s when india was united and there was no kashmir problem then ...lolzzz or please tell me whwere in briotish india were the muslims crushed by hindus please care to give so links or facts other than the usual pakistani history as taught in your schools here we are talking about serious matters

and as for motives i gave you the misconceoptions of muslim elite, middle class & poor population please read that what were your concerns then

lolzzz now your trying to manouver towards kashmir when you failed to answer my queries about real motive oan principals behind "two nation theorie" and wanst the so called karardat E makasid was fouted somehwere near earli 1940s when india was united and there was no kashmir problem then ...lolzzz or please tell me whwere in briotish india were the muslims crushed by hindus please care to give so links or facts other than the usual pakistani history as taught in your schools here we are talking about serious matters

Oh and rather trust your history books because they seem to be more biased than anything i have ever come across in my life if it teaches you that masses can be galvanised by Hindu hatred its always easier to demonise others and you call it truth and facts.

and as for motives i gave you the misconceoptions of muslim elite, middle class & poor population please read that what were your concerns then

Yeah its always the Muslims who are in denial and having misconceptions right and then for no reason driven into fanatical hatred. Your history books didn't do a better job either it seems.

Oh and rather trust your history books because they seem to be more biased than anything i have ever come across in my life if it teaches you that masses can be galvanised by Hindu hatred its always easier to demonise others and you call it truth and facts.
you still dint tell me where was i wrong in my first post that agitated you and the true motives & principals thet led to conception on "two nation theorie" which lead to division of india and 4 waers that followed and terrorism to name a few ...i ask you agin why was pakistan made in the first place for

Yeah its always the Muslims who are in denial and having misconceptions right and then for no reason driven into fanatical hatred. Your history books didn't do a better job either it seems.
tell me when did hindus were driven because of so called "fanatical hatred"

who satrted the hindu geonocide on "direct action day"

whio started the massacre of hindus in mulatn and punjab when they rejected the idea of partition of india on relegeous basis

who had sent afridies into kashmir in 1948

who started the operation giralter in 1964

who started killing of hindus in east pakistan under the name of operation search light

who burned 64 hindu pilgrims in ghodra which led to gujrat riots

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom