What's new

Pakistan allows Kulbhushan Jadhav to meet His Mother

Sorry my dear friends, Most Pakistanis want to be ignorant's or are. But reality is different. Let me tell you

Being an Indian, I won’t commit, whether he is a spy, but definitely it’s a possibility. The truth is Kulbushan Yadav was kidnapped from Iran & India has proofs for that. Pakistan would have executed this man immediately if he was caught inside Pakistan.The problem is because it’s Iran. It’s violation of Iran’s sovereignty.

With the kind of relations we have with Iran, it’s definitely possible, we have intelligence operations in Iran. Every country does it.

So India has & will use all its diplomatic power & pressure with the Iranian leadership to intervene & stop Pakistan from going ahead with any plans of executing KY & we have been successful so far.

Iran needs our Intelligence support on Pakistan to plan its moves. Our knowledge, reach & expertise in this area is far too bigger & useful for Iran, than what Iran can provide us. And if they execute KY, Pakistan has to convince the G20 powers & the international governing bodies, he was indeed a terrorist caught in Pakistan with heinous plans.

This is where your leadership don’t have the spine to go ahead, because if Iran tells the International courts he was in Iran & was kidnapped by Pak forces, the case will reverse against Pakistan.

This is the reason when Pakistan shouts, India promotes terrorism in Pakistan at various international forums, you are unable to use KY as a proof, which you can if you wanted. You are not America, Russia, China to go ahead & execute KY & not care or worry about others. With your present international image, you cannot hang or harm Kulbushan Yadav.

And yes there is great possibility, he will get counselor access because of this & eventually be released one day. Pakistan leadership has blown this man so much in its local media they would have requested the world powers for time, if not there will be backlash from the public. But he will be released after 8-10 years quietly. That's the reason his wife & mother is allowed to meet. It's also to check what's the condition of KY.

Last edited:
Suwar raaj auqat sai nikal jati hai. Yehi masla hai.
Arey maana bhai ke Pakistan par suwar raaj karte hain lekin ab itne bhi bure din nahiin aae ke Hindustaani suwar-raaj kare. Toba Astaghfirullah.

Sorry my dear friends, Most Pakistanis want to be ignorant's or are. But reality is different. Let me tell you

Being an Indian, I won’t commit, whether he is a spy, but definitely it’s a possibility. The truth is Kulbushan Yadav was kidnapped from Iran & India has proofs for that. Pakistan would have executed this man immediately if he was caught inside Pakistan.The problem is because it’s Iran. It’s violation of Iran’s sovereignty.

With the kind of relations we have with Iran, it’s definitely possible, we have intelligence operations in Iran. Every country does it.

So India has & will use all its diplomatic power & pressure with the Iranian leadership to intervene & stop Pakistan from going ahead with any plans of executing KY & we have been successful so far.

Iran needs our Intelligence support on Pakistan to plan its moves. Our knowledge, reach & expertise in this area is far too bigger & useful for Iran, than what Iran can provide us. And if they execute KY, Pakistan has to convince the G20 powers & the international governing bodies, he was indeed a terrorist caught in Pakistan with heinous plans.

This is where your leadership don’t have the spine to go ahead, because if Iran tells the International courts he was in Iran & was kidnapped by Pak forces, the case will reverse against Pakistan.

This is the reason when Pakistan shouts, India promotes terrorism in Pakistan at various international forums, you are unable to use KY as a proof, which you can if you wanted. You are not America, Russia, China to go ahead & execute KY & not care or worry about others. With your present international image, you cannot hang or harm Kulbushan Yadav.

And yes there is great possibility, he will get counsellor access because of this & eventually be released one day. Pakistan leadership has blown this man so much in its local media, there will be backlash if he’s released now. But he will be released after 8-10 years quietly.

http://video.dunyanews.tv/index.php...ndian-terrorist-Jadhav-was-arrested-from-Iran

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha. You can convince your people here, but reality is totally different. Anyway he will be released don't worry, India is far ahead of your planning. Just wait & watch

Kulbhusan Yadav Not To Be Hanged Nazam Sethi Prediction:lol::lol::lol:

Ha Ha Ha. You can convince your people here, but reality is totally different. Anyway he will be released don't worry, India is far ahead of your planning. Just wait & watch

You can only be angry & frustrated, but can do nothing.
he will be released from this world

Terrorists have rights too, nothing wrong in allowing a criminal on death row to meet his family for the last time

25 December.

Man this guy is going to be famous.

Is he Christian?

Mother is certainly worthy of being called a Santa.

So Mr Yadev Santa is coming to you.

Phir Maut ka farishta aega....... Yamdoood

My birthday is just around the corner. I am yet to ask my Santa and New year's resolutions are always fun thing to do.

Winter is here......

I wonder what will all these 'he will be freed' Indians do when he's hanged? Turn him into a god and claim he's freed as one?

Lol your govt would not even dare...you need to find a better lawyer this time..preferably without any accent...lol

LOL Accent...Coming from an indian ..Irony
OT..Your monkey will play its part in maligning india on international stage again and again and then he will die in a pity condition in whatever jail he is in..we will send you his dead body in a Cardboard Boxes Just like your soldiers are used to..:cheers:

Can Pakistani members give a probable timeline by which he will be hanged?

I am sorry to say but I see it as diplomat failure so far in this case. We do not accept ICJ jurisdiction but we went to fight the case and accept their judgement by delaying death sentence and allowing this meeting according to Geneva Convention...what indian point was.

what happened to our case of, Matter of National Security, Espionage, Terrorism etc. under all of these charges there is no place of ICJ or allowing visiting rights.

After Nawaz was disqualified, I was hoping like so many Pakistanis that we will show some self respect and dignity on Int'l level and especially to india. but noora kushti jari hai...same useless statements and no actions.

Back
Top Bottom