What's new

Pakistan Airforce Procurement plans after 2001- Myths and Realities

PS : Is it wise to put mileage of 12,000 km x 2 , (2 way trip) on the F16 ?

How many F16 went to these exercises ?

2?
4?
6?
8?

24,000 KM mileage just for training ?

Our Enemy is 50-100 km raneg and why are we wasting Mileage 24,000 KM on planes ?
Shocking

Should we be putting excessive mileage on these planes ?

Few more of these Red flags and our F16 fleet would be need of another MLU?

Side main park ho jaigi F16 fleet
Yar aisa thori hota ha. I mean the any country with a decent air force participates in multinational exercises across the globe because the experience we get is priceless.
Plus there is always an option of reversing the meter (Pakistani style):lol:

so this leaves two empty slots and one of them is for 5th generation fighter.

Yes and the other one is going to be replaced by JFT. Problem solved, as per current development and plans.

Yes and the other one is going to be replaced by JFT. Problem solved, as per current development and plans.
Sir I stated that four slots are being used(F-16, JF-17, Mirage and F-7) and two of them will replaced which are Mirage and F-7 and one of these empty slots is for a 5th generation fighter so this leaves one empty slot(F-16, JF-17, 5th generation fighter and ?).

Sir I stated that four slots are being used(F-16, JF-17, Mirage and F-7) and two of them will replaced which are Mirage and F-7 and one of these empty slots is for a 5th generation fighter so this leaves one empty slot(F-16, JF-17, 5th generation fighter and ?).

IMO, till now, more JFTs :-) for the remaining slot. Nothing to refer but go through the OP again, you will have the clear Idea. As much as discussed by seniors and insight based upon current affairs, we can see, F-16s, JFTs, Mirages (a bit further and soon same with JFTs) and JFTs along with 5th Gen. While frankly speaking, there is a gap between 5th Gen and current Gen fleet, so lets see what is for stop gap like may be more used 16s till 5th Gen. One must keep in mind that all the JFTs wouldn't be the same (JF-17 Block-2, JF-17B, JF-17 Block-III).
The news about new platform i.e. EFT or SUs are mere rumors until & unless official statement.

there is no independent evaluation of the j-10.
there is no proof china has offered the j-10 to anyone.
So basically you are suggesting that the entire PAF, which includes the previous two air Chiefs, the Project Director of JF-17 and many other officials who are on record in various aviation journals are liars and you are some secret agent who can verify that it was never offered?

Please come up with useful BS at the least.

Oscar,
Has the J-10 been exported to anyone ??

The J-10 is the first domestic Chinese built aircraft. Why do they want to share their aircraft secrets with others ?
America does not. F-22 is not available to anyone else. Neither are the internals of the F-35.

China is not exactly known for revealing their shortcomings. That is their culture.

Chinese have issues with jet engine technology. Your JF-17 is powered by Russian engine.

It is a lot easier for the CIA to steal Chinese secrets on Pakistani soil than it is to steal on Chinese soil.

Are far as public statements of PAF officials you can compile a list over the years and see for yourselves which ones are true and which ones are smoke.

You are wasting our time. You have ZERO logic to prove that the J-10 was not offered besides some cockamiemie ideas on aircraft secrets. Please come up with something better to refrain from parroting BULL $HIT

You are wasting our time. You have ZERO logic to prove that the J-10 was not offered besides some cockamiemie ideas on aircraft secrets. Please come up with something better to refrain from parroting BULL $HIT

you consider my thoughts bullshit. it does not change the fact no one outside the PLAAF and PAF has evaluated the J-10. No one knows the true combat capabilities of the aircraft.

you consider my thoughts bullshit. it does not change the fact no one outside the PLAAF and PAF has evaluated the J-10. No one knows the true combat capabilities of the aircraft.
There is no fact except you making up stuff and wasting our time by trolling. Banned from thread.

there is no independent evaluation of the j-10.
there is no proof china has offered the j-10 to anyone.

Hi,

You cannot reply here---but just for your information----.

It makes no difference if independently evaluated or not---. That is not how weapons systems are evaluated---. It basically is based on the past production capabilities and current industrial and production capabilities and the materials as well as available technology---that they possess---also the man power and funds they have allocated to the project---.

Which means---if you have this this and this---and if you have done that that and that---this going to be your outcome.

Last edited:
Yar aisa thori hota ha. I mean the any country with a decent air force participates in multinational exercises across the globe because the experience we get is priceless.
Plus there is always an option of reversing the meter (Pakistani style):lol:

Ye ki na baat Reverse the meter

Back
Top Bottom