What's new

Pakistan Airforce IL 78 with PAF upcoming J10B Over Islamabad

Amazing job stealth . the alignment, the background is just perfect. and the way u acheived the low vis camo on fc20, that is , well, state-of-art lol

MY ANALYSIS=
Maybe they are buyin Il 76 tankers coz we would be getting FC-20 and JF17s in large numbers?And F-16s may be used for defensive purposes opposite to large numbers of FC-20 that might be used to deep strike inside india and use tankers to refuel in such case?

Yes i do agree with u to a certain degree but hence, understand that there is logic behind having a refueler for our old and new f-16's ... remember that our older f-16's are nuke tripped capable meaning there are modifed to drop nukes so why is that not for defence but for going in deep enemy airspace if it is called for so i really think there is got to be something in works or behind the minds of our PAF thinktanks only shall tell again i could be wrong.:coffee:

Hello all
I SAW a white color ( calender colored Il -76) no any camufage PAF il76 air refueler at clifton 1.15 very low fly , one refueler pod on left side near tail . very low noise low speed . IL-76 FLY at sea side please note in Karachi air space

Back
Top Bottom