What's new

Pakistan Airforce IL 78 with PAF upcoming J10B Over Islamabad

Stealth, Do I have your permission to copy and upload these pictures on my Facebook id ?

f-16 poilet waiting for mrttp for refuling.and one suzuki waiting down for free patrol.hay bechary .

Stealth you did a awsome job bro really thx :) btw can you make one with the tanker ,new f-16 block 52 , jf-17 & fc-20 i think that will blow all of our minds away keep up the good work .

Stealth you did a awsome job bro really thx :) btw can you make one with the tanker ,new f-16 block 52 , jf-17 & fc-20 i think that will blow all of our minds away keep up the good work .

Thnx but Question

F16 with IL78 :S not possible ... IL78 dont have boom refuelling system.... do u have any information authentic information that PAF interested in KC135 ?

yaar but kc 135 can doo boom and other one so why not buy kc 135 which can do both jobs in video i saw a kc 135 with extexnsion refueling other FA 18 with a rope attaches in its boom extension rope

wo uncle hamy f-16 bechty hai per refuler nhi kya mazaak hai yaar.ab bhugto uncle ki good main bethny ka injam.

Thnx but Question

F16 with IL78 :S not possible ... IL78 dont have boom refuelling system.... do u have any information authentic information that PAF interested in KC135 ?

Yaar i meant just in the pic i know f-16 cant be refueled from the IL -78.. anyhow i don't know wat the PAF has in mind for our f-16's iam sure something is there as far as the kc-135's we don't even know if the PAF requested it or not lets see wat we will get .:coffee:

Yaar i meant just in the pic i know f-16 cant be refueled from the IL -78.. anyhow i don't know wat the PAF has in mind for our f-16's iam sure something is there as far as the kc-135's we don't even know if the PAF requested it or not lets see wat we will get .:coffee:

MY ANALYSIS=
Maybe they are buyin Il 76 tankers coz we would be getting FC-20 and JF17s in large numbers?And F-16s may be used for defensive purposes opposite to large numbers of FC-20 that might be used to deep strike inside india and use tankers to refuel in such case?

Back
Top Bottom