What's new

Pakistan Air Force will have to operate from Afghanistan to escape S-400: Senior Indian MoD official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culturally and Demographically,India is a Hindu/Sikh and Buddhist land with more than 1 billion adherents.

But Hindustani musalman have distinct identity and equal rights like Hindus and since we share our ancestors (Hindus) they are more closer to us than say a Arab Musalman.
The answer of whether we are similar to an Indian Hindu or an Arab Musalman lies in the question of the Jains Budhists and Parsis. Do they see themselves as similar in any way to Hindus? Both the arab musalman and the Indian hindu regardless of our affiliation are not our role models. We here means south asian muslims. The most supported muslim figure for us after the Prophets however is Jinnah who was a gujrati.

The answer of whether we are similar to an Indian Hindu or an Arab Musalman lies in the question of the Jains Budhists and Parsis. Do they see themselves as similar in any way to Hindus? Both the arab musalman and the Indian hindu regardless of our affiliation are not our role models. We here means south asian muslims. The most supported muslim figure for us after the Prophets however is Jinnah who was a gujrati.
I was talking about Hindustani Musalman not you (Pakistani)

You are free to chose your heroes,its none of our concern.

And by our i mean Indian Hindus and Musalman.Hindustani musalman have a distinct identity totally different from Pak Muslims.

I was talking about Hindustani Musalman not you (Pakistani)

You are free to chose your heroes,its none of our concern.

And by our i mean Indian Hindus and Musalman.Hindustani musalman have a distinct identity totally different from Pak Muslims.
This is something we have faced before. Why do we muslims of Lucknow have to in some way be linked to Hindus to define our patriotism or Indian-ness. Though I believe in neither of the 2 even my loyal Lucknowi cousins ackowledge that there is a pressure on them to act and behave like hindus and only then they will be accepted as hindustanis.

Also no muslim can deny our common history. Although Mullah Abdul Kalam Azad are being painted as our heroes in Indian curriculum and studies Jinnah was and will remain a hero in our hearts. 90%+ of the UP muslim vote and 75%+ of the Muslim vote in all Indian occupied parts went to Pakistan in the elections before 47. So we share not just common political history, we also share family links, culture and ideology of one ummah. Do not believe all muslims from Lucknow are India worshippers and have forgotten these links because of a few.

Hi,

Very subjective matter. I am sure not everyone will agree with you. From vedic science to religious intolernace its all quite visible.
Anyways thats not topic. Lets focus on that

There is no religious intolerance. Or at least it has not changed a lot from UPA's time.

Just because BJP is in power, their competitors are trying to keep the intolerance bogey alive. That has not worked, Muslims in India are safer than ever, so now they are using the Left in JNU. Next, they will use something else. In fact, even the Indian Muslims are wondering what's happening with all this news of intolerance. Some isolated incidents have merely been aberrations.

The Shiv Sena and VHP don't like anything that has to do with Pakistan, and that's not religious intolerance, that's nationalism. That's a sentiment shared by many Indians. They are just more vocal about it.

There is a total govt supported intolerance in Pakistan in fact. You should do more to support Christians and Hindus in Pakistan instead.

That's my last on this topic.

This is something we have faced before.
Absolutely.That's what differentiate Hindustani Musalman from Pakistani or say an Iraqi.

When Jinnah offered the high rank to Brigadier Usman a native of Banaras he outrightly rejected the offer citing his love for India and love for the land of his ancestors for thousands of years.

He was martyred in Kashmir in 1948 saving Nowshera and Rajouri fighting Pakistanis,today he is a father figure for the regiment.

Now his legacy has been carried by UP musalman who enrolled in Army and service the nation.

Abdul Hamid a PVC from 1965 was from the same region.

Why do we muslims of Lucknow have to in some way be linked to Hindus to define our patriotism or Indian-ness.

Several reasons - common Hindu ancestors,shared Ganga Jamuna culture and history to name a few.

Also no muslim can deny our common history. Although Mullah Abdul Kalam Azad are being painted as our heroes in Indian curriculum and studies Jinnah was and will remain a hero in our hearts.
Not just maulana kalam,for Hindustani Musalman their Heroes are APJ Abdul Kalam a father figure for both Hindus and Musalman,Abdul Hameed,Ashfaq Ali,sufis who graced this graet land and even Syed Ahmad of Aligarh are their hero.

Jinnah is neither a hero not a villian for us both but just a Historical figure.

90%+ of the UP muslim vote and 75%+ of the Muslim vote in all Indian occupied parts went to Pakistan in the elections before 47.

Don't quote those electoral figures. There was not even an universal adult franchise back then beside many Hindus especially Dalits voted for Muslim league.

Pakistan first Law minister was a Dalit Hindu who also migrated to Pakistan.

And Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan himself lamented to Gandhi that he had left them to the wolves.

we also share family links, culture and ideology of one ummah.

That doesn't change the fact that your identity is Pakistani totally different from Hindustani Musalman.

May be you have relatives here but loyalty of Hindustani musalman was never in queation this was proved in last 70 years.

Last edited:
This is something we have faced before. Why do we muslims of Lucknow have to in some way be linked to Hindus to define our patriotism or Indian-ness. Though I believe in neither of the 2 even my loyal Lucknowi cousins ackowledge that there is a pressure on them to act and behave like hindus and only then they will be accepted as hindustanis.

Also no muslim can deny our common history. Although Mullah Abdul Kalam Azad are being painted as our heroes in Indian curriculum and studies Jinnah was and will remain a hero in our hearts. 90%+ of the UP muslim vote and 75%+ of the Muslim vote in all Indian occupied parts went to Pakistan in the elections before 47. So we share not just common political history, we also share family links, culture and ideology of one ummah. Do not believe all muslims from Lucknow are India worshippers and have forgotten these links because of a few.

Your analyses is so reductive and foregone it does not warrant a response. But I will respond for others benefit.

We are complex beings who wear multiple identities. We identify with all of them. I am a maharashtrian male hindu born kshatriya higher middle class konkani townie mumbaiite centre-rightist agnostic capitalistic indian with half my family american (love interests from lucknow and lahore).

If I take just one aspect of my identity and fcuk with millions and millions of others unnaturally, then well - you get the current state of Pakistan and more tellingly your ridiculous personal crisis (your pakhtun, indian musalman claims are legendary here and other fora).

That was free analyses. For cure, It may be too late.

Thank you for confirming my point and Im sure Word of Mouth for Brother`s in arm travels and knowledge sharing will be done if not done already :pdf::raise:.

Tek Millet, Iki Devlet - One nation, two states. These popular ethos and pathos are reflected in the current Muslim government's views on Turkey's relationship with Pakistan. Pray for Turkey for she is waging the last battles in this long war of independence spanning over a hundred years. The last segment of the seal on her soul is being etched off particle by particle so that she could regain her rightful position among the nations in the world..

Tek Millet, Iki Devlet - One nation, two states. These popular ethos and pathos are reflected in the current Muslim government's views on Turkey's relationship with Pakistan. Pray for Turkey for she is waging the last battles in this long war of independence spanning over a hundred years. The last segment of the seal on her soul is being etched off particle by particle so that she could regain her rightful position among the nations in the world..
Our deep condolences for a great loss yesterday ,We stand with our brothers in this hour of grief and support all sort of actions by Turkey Govt to safeguard its people .Turkey is not an ally but infact we look towards Turkey for guidance in these troubling times and hope that one day both countries will be from these terrorist .Inshallah Nusrullah hey wal Fateh Qareeb

The day India buys S400 we will buy HQ9, it is going to change nothing.

The day India buys S400 we will buy HQ9, it is going to change nothing.
No we wont. Because at this point neither the funding nor the national spirit exists that will allow us to purchase that counterbalance whilst avoiding filling the pocket of the Air Marshals, officials in Min Def.. and the local representative who will carry out the purchase..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom