india gets its 1st c-17 globemaster aircraft
they also purchase c-130j
have pakistan any plan to get these aircrafts or chinese y-9 or y-20

not that we know of.....

No Funds, no Plans too early for Y-20, PAF operated C-130s long enough 45+ Years there is a complete infrastructure in place therefore no need to go for Y-9 in future but any C-130 variants should be the future whenever PAF is ready.

Just saw a picture of AN70 in Paris - I was under the impression that An had lost the two prototypes and the aircraft was no more - I hope this option is one the PAF will consider along with Y9 and Y20

Just saw a picture of AN70 in Paris - I was under the impression that An had lost the two prototypes and the aircraft was no more - I hope this option is one the PAF will consider along with Y9 and Y20
its not mockup its real plan
Ukrainians still have 2plans

Pakistan don't need heavy strategic transports due to small size and short distances.Light tactical transports and medium transports are enough for special forces and army aviation.PA seems to understand this well.

Pakistan don't need heavy strategic transports due to small size and short distances.Light tactical transports and medium transports are enough for special forces and army aviation.PA seems to understand this well.

But some want it all, without understanding the difference between what you want, and what you really need.. and more C-130's are the way to go.
That being said, the AN-70 is an attractive aircraft that fits nicely into a gap .

But some want it all, without understanding the difference between what you want, and what you really need.. and more C-130's are the way to go.
That being said, the AN-70 is an attractive aircraft that fits nicely into a gap .

How much can the lack of credible air transport platforms be compensated by having a well developed road & train network ?

How much can the lack of credible air transport platforms be compensated by having a well developed road & train network ?

As much as that can be compensated for by placing supplies and resources closer to the battlefield. However, A transport plane can airdrop supplies into a valley.. it might take a while for trucks to get to a section...then for mules to carry it further.

Back
Top Bottom