What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

and can we assume one way trip from islamabad to lahore would cost 100 K (operating and fuel costs )

15-20K max.
And I don't get it. Why in the world PAF bought Phenoms when they're NOT being used on short haul??
They would be MUCH more efficient than using G450s on a short journey.

1827784.jpg

100K Ruppee? Yes even more.

Yes 100 K ruppee,,, i was asking because, a 3 hour motorway trip on car costs 2000 ruppess at max,,, why the hell our honorable prime minister spend 100 K on traveling as it's not an official visit nor he is dispensing any government of Pakistan assigned duty that he had to take such an luxurious aircraft

and mother of irony is motorway was his focal point in election campaign

Because he doesn't have to pay for the money, the taxpayers he worries about will have to pay for it. He could have used a B747 for as he cares.

Because he doesn't have to pay for the money, the taxpayers he worries about will have to pay for it. He could have used a B747 for as he cares.

yar phenom 100 mai abi sair nahi ki thee....let him enjoy his 100 days in power and then see what happens....the dogs of war will be braying for his know u what...

15-20K max.
And I don't get it. Why in the world PAF bought Phenoms when they're NOT being used on short haul??

Phenoms etc are for use by Corp COmmanders and other people like that (and also for journos!), PM and COAS and other top honchos use the Gulfstream.

Yes 100 K ruppee,,, i was asking because, a 3 hour motorway trip on car costs 2000 ruppess at max,,, why the hell our honorable prime minister spend 100 K on traveling as it's not an official visit nor he is dispensing any government of Pakistan assigned duty that he had to take such an luxurious aircraft

and mother of irony is motorway was his focal point in election campaign

Answer is the same as for the senior industry executives who use private jets. VVIPs are never really free. You wouldn’t want them wasting time on long road trips.

Whether official or not; time of a prime Minister or any other very senior executive is worth more than the cost of the private airplane trip.

Answer is the same as for the senior industry executives who use private jets. VVIPs are never really free. You wouldn’t want them wasting time on long road trips.

Whether official or not; time of a prime Minister or any other very senior executive is worth more than the cost of the private airplane trip.

That's the normal SOP, but there is a thing, he promised he will pay from his pocket if do this kind of things, so I was guesstimating and thinking and speculating whether he paid from his pocket or not

15-20K max.

1827784.jpg

The info states that Phenom has seatng capacity of 4-6 whereas gulfstream can accommodate 14-19 people. This might be a reason to use gulfstream than phenom.

Once you take into account fuel + maintenance + aircraft depreciation (and smaller costs such as ATS and flight crew), the cost of operating a G450/500/550 is usually in the $5000-$6000 per flight hour. This cost can depend on a number of factors such as operating climate (sand and heat are not good for jet engines), and whether or not the aircraft/engines are under warranty or maintenance agreements. In Pakistan, it wouldn't surprise me if the cost per flight hour exceeded $7000 for the G450.

https://www.conklindd.com/CDALibrary/ACCostSummary.aspx

Having said that, the transportation of VIPs is within the remit of most airforces around the world, and vile creatures they may be, I do not see why this should be any different for govt officials and state representatives in Pakistan.

It would be better to sucker up the costs for vip flights than have to pay for a general election if a politician's motorcade was blown up.

Once you take into account fuel + maintenance + aircraft depreciation (and smaller costs such as ATS and flight crew), the cost of operating a G450/500/550 is usually in the $5000-$6000 per flight hour. This cost can depend on a number of factors such as operating climate (sand and heat are not good for jet engines), and whether or not the aircraft/engines are under warranty or maintenance agreements. In Pakistan, it wouldn't surprise me if the cost per flight hour exceeded $7000 for the G450.

https://www.conklindd.com/CDALibrary/ACCostSummary.aspx

Having said that, the transportation of VIPs is within the remit of most airforces around the world, and vile creatures they may be, I do not see why this should be any different for govt officials and state representatives in Pakistan.

It would be better to sucker up the costs for vip flights than have to pay for a general election if a politician's motorcade was blown up.

Can we volunteer some of those vile politicians to be included in that motorcade, the greasy monkey Zardari and his smug son come to mind.

and can we assume one way trip from islamabad to lahore would cost 100 K (operating and fuel costs )

lolzz where you live bro ? gulfstreame IV Fuel Cost Per Hour: $2627.3
more then 2 lakhs 60k per hour :coffee: only fuel

Back
Top Bottom