What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Now its more confused, as M stands for many like Minhas, Masroor, Mushef, MM Alam and etc. and even a new M is coming up in form of Muri.......
You people have created alot of suspense and ambiguity. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
The first part "sqn to move from R to M" was Ghazis moving out from Rafiqui to Masroor.

The transfer of the squadron (on papers) happened more than a month ago and actual movement happened few days ago.

All the events I mentioned will follow gradually :)

This might help you understand better :

A squadron to move out from R and shift to M.The squadron moving out of R to be replaced by a squadron from M.The squadron moving out of M to be replaced by Sharp Shooters (I would put M here as well but that would cause too much confusion) :D:D:D

You are correct on many points but not on all.

Dont worry you'll understand everything when official announcements are made.
So the correct order would be like this:

1. A Squadron will move out from Rafiqui and will be shifted to Masroor.
  2. The Squadron which moved out from Rafiqui to be replace by a squadron from Minhas.
  3. And lastly, The moved out squadron from Minhas will be replaced by Sharp Shooters from MM Alam.
I hope this would be the nearest. :p:

The first part "sqn to move from R to M" was Ghazis moving out from Rafiqui to Masroor.

The transfer of the squadron (on papers) happened more than a month ago and actual movement happened few days ago.

All the events I mentioned will follow gradually :)
Is there any possibility that the equipment of Ghazis will be replaced by some Js at Masroor????

Photo-2979.jpg

PAF's Centre of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND COMPUTING has been inaugurated by ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan. It's part of project AZM I think.https://youtu.be/zSCMvG03WIc

There is a thread called "just a nice pic" , upload your pics there please. This is a news and discussion thread. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom