What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Sir Tufail is a keen traveler.

IDK if it is right to post family pics here,unless by permission.

It's all over the Facebook and also appears in his travel log.....but if you think it's inappropriate then please by all means remove it. :)

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chief of Air Staff’s message on Pakistan Day

On the auspicious occasion of the Pakistan Day (Resolution Day), I extend warm greetings to all my countrymen and women. The 23rd of March, 1940, undoubtedly stands as a defining moment in our history, as it culminated in the propagation of the historic Two-Nation Theory. It was at that moment, the Muslims of the sub-continent were thus united to launch an epic struggle for a separate homeland, which eventually reached its logical conclusion on 14 of August, 1947.

As we celebrate this day with traditional national fervour and enthusiasm, it is incumbent upon us to make our younger generation realize the true value and worth of Independence. Pakistan came into being as a special blessing of Allah Almighty and as a result of supreme sacrifices of our forefathers, led by courageous, selfless and devoted leaders of freedom movement. Let us pledge today that we will stand firm as a nation to safeguard our country and freedom by displaying the same spirit which earned us this sacred motherland. I am sure that following the ideals of Islam, and displaying solidarity among our people, we will not only be able to defeat the enemies of our state but will also be successful in embarking on new vistas of unparalleled progress and prosperity in line with the enormous potential, Allah Almighty has bestowed this country and nation with. On this momentous occasion, I wish to assure my countrymen that Pakistan Air Force is fully committed to the mission entrusted to it by the nation. Being the sentinels of aerial frontiers, Pakistan Air Force is in a high state of operational readiness to thwart any nefarious designs of the enemy. May Allah Almighty grant us the strength, wisdom and vision to safeguard our sovereignty and discharge our duties to the best of our abilities. Aameen!

Air Force chief calls on President
Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Muhammad Tahir Rafique Butt Friday called on President Asif Ali Zardari at Aiwan-e-Sadr. Professional matters pertaining to Pakistan Air Force were discussed during the meeting. The Air Chief briefed the President about operational preparedness of the Air Force and said it was ready to confront all the challenges.

He also discussed the projects in hand to improve the efficiency and capabilities of the PAF

Air Force chief calls on President | The Nation

Sunday, March 24, 2013

President confers awards upon PAF officers

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari on Saturday conferred military awards upon officers of Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Air Vice Marshal Arshad Quddus and Air Vice Marshal Sohail Aman have been awarded with Hilal-i-Imtiaz( Military). Air Commodore Khalid Mahmood, Air Commodore Shahjahan Sattar Khan, Air Commodore Khawar Hussain, Air Commodore Aasim Zaheer, Air Commodore Humayun Viqar Zephyr, Air Commodore Noor Abbas, Group Captain Muhammad Safdar, Group Captain Muhammad Afzal, Group Captain Shahzad Zafar Dogar, Group Captain Omer Sharif, Group Captain M Arif Burq, Group Captain Salman Mahboob, Group Captain Gohar Majeed Khan, Group Captain Muhammad Waseem, Group Captain Shahid Nadeem, Group Captain Tahir Mukhtar have been awarded with Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military). In recognition of his tremendous efforts and support for the JF-17 Thunder programme Mr Wang Guangya Chairman of the Board, President Chengdu Aircraft industrial Group Co. Ltd Peoples Republic of China, has been awarded Sitara-i-Imtiaz by president of Pakistan. Tamgha-i-Imtiaz has been awarded to Group Captain Syed Ali Zaidi, Group Captain Muhammad Shafique Siddique, Wing Commander Muhammad Ehsan-ul-Haq, Wing Commander Gohar-Ul-Hassan Syed, Wing Commander Aurangzeb Ahmed, Wing Commander Salman Masood, Wing Commander Muhammad Asif Aslam, Wing Commander Arif Mahmood, Wing Commander Imran Siddiqui, Wing Commander Adnan Qadeer, Wing Commander Tariq Iqbal , Wing Commander Muhammad Usman Malik, Wing Commander Muhammad Ikram-Ul-Haq Noor, Wing Commander Muhammad Nasir Javed. Squadron Leader Bilal Hassan Babri (Shaheed) has been awarded with Sitara-i-Basalat. Wing Commander Jehan-Zeb Tahir, Sqn Ldr Syed Asif Hussain have been awarded with Imtiazi Sanad. app

Ok this pic in this thread is very interesting. A pilot friend of mine a few months ago did mention something like this was being tested on PAF aircrafts and that it was locally assembled / manufactured and might soon be operational. This pic is from some defence show somewhere abroad, and looking at the pics it seems its a AERO stall and the display of it here would suggest that AERO is making now Chinese origin glide bomb kits in house and they seem to be operational with aircraft other then JF-17s. New & encouraging development.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...pakistan-weapons-industry-12.html#post3980211

DSC_0056_zps63fc58c6.jpg

It was definitely used by a squadron commander of No.23 Squadron as the checkers proves it but question is when M.M.Alam was posted at 23 Squadron and was it equipped with F-6 at that time. if this aircraft did belongs to him China Chowk should renamed in his honor. M.M.Alam never got the respect that he deserved from Pakistan. If he had been an USAF ace he would have served to his proper retirement age of 60 and become a full 4 star General instead of forced retiring from the profession he loved most. His day of death would have been declared a national day of mourning and flag should have been at half mist but instead of pay respect to our real heroes we relish the martyrs of democracy more who have done nothing for our country instead of looting it.

this is really disappointing and demoralizing but it is a sad reality of our society ... :undecided:

It was definitely used by a squadron commander of No.23 Squadron as the checkers proves it but question is when M.M.Alam was posted at 23 Squadron and was it equipped with F-6 at that time. if this aircraft did belongs to him China Chowk should renamed in his honor. M.M.Alam never got the respect that he deserved from Pakistan. If he had been an USAF ace he would have served to his proper retirement age of 60 and become a full 4 star General instead of forced retiring from the profession he loved most. His day of death would have been declared a national day of mourning and flag should have been at half mist but instead of pay respect to our real heroes we relish the martyrs of democracy more who have done nothing for our country instead of looting it.

aj ki yeh pakistani qoum sms , kfc aor facebook waali qoum hai ... :disagree:

they really are least bothered about matters & affairs which harms PakisTan 's national security and compromise its Core interests ... but then again the people of this country (not surprisingly) just don't care either for our so patriotic national heroes of PakisTan ... :hitwall:

so iss qoum say qaumi-humiyat aur qaumi-ghaiyrat ki tawaqqow rakhhna ek bay-maa’ni baat haey ... :coffee:

LoOong L|ve PakisTan 's armed ForCes ... :sniper:

PakisTan Zinda-BaaD ...

|sLaam Paiynda-BaaD ... :pakistan:

Bro you are sharing too many FB hosted pictures i hope they are not from anyone's private album.
Be Careful.

Not guilty.....someone sends them to me and i share them with you guys. :)
BTW, how can you be certain they are from FB. :undecided:

Not guilty.....someone sends them to me and i share them with you guys. :)
BTW, how can you be certain they are from FB. :undecided:

Because the picture of KT you have hosted is from his Private Album ... and rest you can see that all the links of your images Contain fbcdn which is Content delivery network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Besides, when you click on the link you will see a FB Logo on your Browser TAB. I can also track these links to respective profile or user but i wont. So kindly if you are sharing someone's personal picture, please don't do anymore. Respect others privacy and also you are exposing Pilots faces to public.

I hope you understand.

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426379_354314988019653_468447120_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522636_349250678526084_2143544652_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/601204_356808221103663_234066293_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/206262_353310431453442_472449860_n.jpg

Because the picture of KT you have hosted is from his Private Album ... and rest you can see that all the links of your images Contain fbcdn which is Content delivery network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Besides, when you click on the link you will see a FB Logo on your Browser TAB. I can also track these links to respective profile or user but i wont. So kindly if you are sharing someone's personal picture, please don't do anymore. Respect others privacy and also you are exposing Pilots faces to public.

I hope you understand.

Dude, chill out man, if it's been posted on the net, then where's the privacy.....some of the pictures i exclusively watermarked are appearing all over on the other sites and forums.....as for KT, his family picture appears in the link to his travel log.

Footloose: Enchanting Jaipur

Back
Top Bottom