What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Good to see PAF Uqaab force using Pakistan own Cavalier group Interceptor Armored vehicle manufactured and engineered by Pakistan own Cavalier group. https://t.co/oBKWGjiopz
IMG_20180511_084543.jpg

R u sure?? Didnt thw Americans deliver similar looking vehicles to PAF and ministry of interior Balochistan a few months back??

Or were they difderent from these cavalier vehicles??
Good to see PAF Uqaab force using Pakistan own Cavalier group Interceptor Armored vehicle manufactured and engineered by Pakistan own Cavalier group. https://t.co/oBKWGjiopz
View attachment 473365

R u sure?? Didnt thw Americans deliver similar looking vehicles to PAF and ministry of interior Balochistan a few months back??

Or were they difderent from these cavalier vehicles??
Can't comment really

Aircraft Details
Name: Saab 2000 Erieye AEW&C
Operator: Pakistan Air Force
Date
09-08-2017
Photographer
SalmanFalconsPK
Photo Category
Military

Possible sales of JF-17 to Bulgaria.

Bulgarian Govt has purposed parliament the purchase of 8 fighter Jets with 1.8 billion leva ($1.08 billion)

Mig is not included as Europe has sanctioned Russia.

Six companies are invited for tender.

They are also considering purchase of second had jets.

JF-17 has the highest sales potential here as JF-17 fits the desired price Bulgaria is looking for.

Possible sales of JF-17 to Bulgaria.

Bulgarian Govt has purposed parliament the purchase of 8 fighter Jets with 1.8 billion leva ($1.08 billion)

Mig is not included as Europe has sanctioned Russia.

Six companies are invited for tender.

They are also considering purchase of second had jets.

JF-17 has the highest sales potential here as JF-17 fits the desired price Bulgaria is looking for.
F 16's?

F-16s will there to compete in the tender but my assessment is more of Gripen or JF-17 will be main competition. The price at which Bulgaria want's Jets is low and Mig is not invited so it leaves PAF and SAAB as main competitors in the tender.

Link to the news of Bulgarian proposal of fighter jets purchase. You can get more info here.

http://www.bta.bg/en/c/DF/id/1801663

the offers to Bulgaria also include second hand F-16 from Portugal and Eurofighter Typhoon fighters from Italy. So it leaves Gripen and JF-17 as new fighter Jet choices.

F-16s will there to compete in the tender but my assessment is more of Gripen or JF-17 will be main competition. The price at which Bulgaria want's Jets is low and Mig is not invited so it leaves PAF and SAAB as main competitors in the tender.

Link to the news of Bulgarian proposal of fighter jets purchase. You can get more info here.

http://www.bta.bg/en/c/DF/id/1801663

the offers to Bulgaria also include second hand F-16 from Portugal and Eurofighter Typhoon fighters from Italy. So it leaves Gripen and JF-17 as new fighter Jet choices.
Hi my friend your analysis about Bulgarian airforce is very well described but I think they will get f16 as they are EU and a NATO ally in that case f16 will be the easiest way to pass over to them
Even block 40 or 50 will be quite sufficient for them as most of the NATO countries are trying to sell off their f16 to space out for f35 and being a EU and NATO ally it’s very much possible for Bulgarian airforce to get them and trained over easily
About eurofighter I think that will be little bit too much for them at the moment as compare to whatever they are flying at the moment
Thank you

Hi my friend your analysis about Bulgarian airforce is very well described but I think they will get f16 as they are EU and a NATO ally in that case f16 will be the easiest way to pass over to them
Even block 40 or 50 will be quite sufficient for them as most of the NATO countries are trying to sell off their f16 to space out for f35 and being a EU and NATO ally it’s very much possible for Bulgarian airforce to get them and trained over easily
About eurofighter I think that will be little bit too much for them at the moment as compare to whatever they are flying at the moment
Thank you

I will agree with you but F-16 from Portugal will have higher operational costs and will be expensive. I think they will consider cost as their primary target that is why I am not dropping any thing out. the decision will be reached till july it is not a long time we will soon know the out come. There is a huge chance for JF-17 here lets wait and watch.

Back
Top Bottom