What's new

Pakistan Air Force has the first shoot capability - Air Commodore (R) Syed Sajad Haider

if someone says positive about our any ability we take it as a morale booster and i am sure if he would have said that paf is at serious disadvantage against the iaf you and many others would have believed every word of it. sajjaf haider is not a man who speaks BS. he gives his honest opinion all the time.
I am sorry but I had to interject and used your post to respond. People have not noticed AC Haider's words and I would like those who have not paid attention to go back and listen again. He specifically says this is a message from PAF. To me it means PAF says(which means these are words to be conveyed through AC Haider via the media that we retain first sight capacity. This is not something that has just come out by the by. It is a planned statement from the powers that be via Nosy Haider.
A

Last edited:
First sight (not first shoot) capability is a relative term. Easy saying than done.

*He specifically says this is a message from PAF. To me it means PAF says(which means these are words to be conveyed through AC Haider via the media that we retain first shoot capacity. A

Not just longer range missiles, fire control systems but also EW jamming systems in the air. I think PAF demonstrated all these capabilities on Feb 27th. The IAF hero did not listen to his ground control. She kept yelling but the hero flew into the trap as his radio was jammed.

O man they are giving out battlefield secrets in peace time. Wait for rafales to come shoot down a rafale and a couple of su 30 mkis.... That's the way to give a message on the battlefield!!!

I hope they dont give out any technical details or any more surprises. Wehave a war coming up in a few months. Better surprise them in war.

I sincerely hope retired ppl stop leaking stuff...

Thats just a small part of whole component.

The enemy already knows what he said.

Even without pl-15 we had the upper hand in BVR. Both AMRAAM C5 and SD-10A have bigger R-MAX compared to R-77 version that the IAF uses. 27 Feb cemented this fact.

Pl-15 will be the game changer.

What happens after the arrival of Meteor in the subcontinent?

I am sorry but I had to interject and used your post to respond. People have not noticed AC Haider's words and I would like those who have not paid attention to go back and listen again. He specifically says this is a message from PAF. To me it means PAF says(which means these are words to be conveyed through AC Haider via the media that we retain first sight capacity. This is not something that has just come out by the by. It is a planned statement from the powers that be via Nosy Haider.
A
You are right and good analysis.

I watch this program twice , this has interesting facts and figures of past and present , may be unknown to people . Everyone must watch this show.

Program has so many historically facts from a horse mouth. PAF run the best academy after USAF.

Your take please

Sajjad Haider is one of the biggest name in PAF history a daring officer who stood up to the Zia's dictatorship and protested. I met him last month what a gem of a guy he revealed one thing that was a shocker that Cecil Chaudhry lied for 40 years he never scored a kill in combat. The injustice he faced during the 70s even jailed by Zafar Chaudhry was the reason he lost the promotions and than Zia era was notable for making such heroes fade away. His next book is ready for publishing only awaiting approval due to some censorship issue as he is outspoken and critical of armed forces influence on politics.

Cecil Chaudhry lied for 40 years he never scored a kill in combat.
But didn't GP Cecil go to halwara and shoot down some indian jets protecting the Airbase and come back alive while other two were shaheed?

It's sad that a war hero like him couldn't go above the rank of Air Commodore. Petty politics even affected the PAF top command during Zia.
Continues till today and especially in army. Also in air force and navy

Back
Top Bottom