What's new

Pakistan Air Force has the first shoot capability - Air Commodore (R) Syed Sajad Haider

O man they are giving out battlefield secrets in peace time. Wait for rafales to come shoot down a rafale and a couple of su 30 mkis.... That's the way to give a message on the battlefield!!!

I hope they dont give out any technical details or any more surprises. Wehave a war coming up in a few months. Better surprise them in war.

I sincerely hope retired ppl stop leaking stuff...

Thats just a small part of whole component.

Longer range AAM. He said even vs Rafale, which means we have something longer ranged than Meteor.
FYI: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...r-to-air-missile-really-the-best-in-the-world

Meteor is a VLRAAM with a cutting-edge Ramjet propulsion technology. I doubt any RAAM type is comparable.

Nevertheless, sensor systems are very important considerations. How far an airborne radar system can detect and track potential targets, and guide payload to them...

Sensor systems taking cues from each other - very important capability in particular.

O man they are giving out battlefield secrets in peace time. Wait for rafales to come shoot down a rafale and a couple of su 30 mkis.... That's the way to give a message on the battlefield!!!

I hope they dont give out any technical details or any more surprises. Wehave a war coming up in a few months. Better surprise them in war.

I sincerely hope retired ppl stop leaking stuff...

Thats just a small part of whole component.
IMO some folks want to strike terror into the Satan infested feeble hearts of your adversaries through these statements!!! They’ll be like half dead way before reaching the border...

Even India’s space program chief felt it like a “15 minutes of terror” while their spacecraft was getting crashed over the moon!! For a reason, Yavuz Sultan Selim was known as Selim the Terror in Europe...

Last edited:
ACE is way above than CCS according to Sajjad Haider

couple of glimpses of PAF's jets few....also animated J16 was also shown repeatedly...... koi hint tu nahein hey....massomana sawal.

SH..... May Allah bless you forever.
It's not J16 its SU35 you can get this Camo pics on YouTube

At the present time , the Pakistan air force has one air chief marshal, 9 air marshals and 39 air vice marshals. do you know how many Air Commodores were there in his day? and should they have all been promoted? do you people let go of any opportunity to criticize Pakistan forces using nonsensical logic and argument?

BTW Gen Zia ul Haq declared martial law in 1977 and became head of state in 1978 when Sayyad Sajjad Haider was just 2 years away from retirement. I highly doubt that either one knew the other, let alone Zia going around hunting Shia Muslims in the air force to deny them promotions. he was busy fighting Soviets while sectarian scum were busy with civil war!

You need to read his book then "Flight of the Falcon" he was very critical against some of the armies top brass.

i watched the whole program and it was great. i was astonished at the end when he specifically mentioned that whatever india brings in combat PAF will have a first shoot capability.what a person he is. fearless and straight forward.

Back
Top Bottom