What's new

Pakistan Air Force has the first shoot capability - Air Commodore (R) Syed Sajad Haider

first shoot capability that is dependent upon tactics and fusion of hardware, software with pilot training
different from based purely on hardware.

How can India think of destroying PAF even country like USA dint even think of going all out against Iraq in deset storm. Even if all the rafaels and mkis fly at the same time, PAF will have more targets to shoot at

According to Sajjad Haider our current pilots are better than ever. He recently visited Sargodha. And he saying that than I have no doubt

Even without pl-15 we had the upper hand in BVR. Both AMRAAM C5 and SD-10A have bigger R-MAX compared to R-77 version that the IAF uses. 27 Feb cemented this fact.

Pl-15 will be the game changer.
We need to upgrade first 100 JF-17 with AESA fast and also integrate PL-15 in them also

I consider these type of comments are mere morale boosters. And that's exactly how many feel after hearing such remarks.

I wish, however, that these remarks are true.

How Pakistan has first shoot capability while India does not is not easy to understand. We might be equally capable as them, yes, but maintaining a first shoot advantage against IAF is somethinh big.

Last edited:
I consider these type of comments are mere morale boosters. And that's exactly how many feel after hearing such remarks.

How Pakistan has first shoot capability while India does not is not easy to understand. We might be equally capable as them, yes, but maintaining a first shoot advantage against IAF is somethinh big.

Right - You used the words "Equally Capable". So care to explain to all of us what happened on Feb 27? Did the outcome of that fight reflected an "Equally Capable" enemy?? Are you implying that whatever happened on Feb 27 was a fluke?

Last edited:
this man SH is living the glory of his own times. he is a legend, a north star, a guidance to the lot. great Mushaf requesting him to visit air bases was a great treat to the ears.

his stature is well above many o many, there should be a series of programs with him, he has a history to narrate.

his concluded words seems in the context of whole package of the capability that PAF possess inthe form of equipment, training and technique.

At the present time , the Pakistan air force has one air chief marshal, 9 air marshals and 39 air vice marshals. do you know how many Air Commodores were there in his day? and should they have all been promoted? do you people let go of any opportunity to criticize Pakistan forces using nonsensical logic and argument?

BTW Gen Zia ul Haq declared martial law in 1977 and became head of state in 1978 when Sayyad Sajjad Haider was just 2 years away from retirement. I highly doubt that either one knew the other, let alone Zia going around hunting Shia Muslims in the air force to deny them promotions. he was busy fighting Soviets while sectarian scum were busy with civil war!

This is what happens when you have no idea what you are talking about. Air Commodore Sajjad Haider faced injustice right after the 71 war and it's a common knowledge in the air force that Air Marshal Zafar Chaudhry was biased against him and he was never promoted. He's a goddamn war hero, one of the finest officers Pakistan Air Force ever produced.

Now, about Zia and him not knowing each other, please read some history books and talk to some retired officers, Air Commodore Sajjad Haider took an early retirement in protest against Zia. He was one of the few officers in the Military who stood upto Zia. The secret meeting where Haider called out Zia about his plans to cancel the elections is where it all started.

if someone says positive about our any ability we take it as a morale booster and i am sure if he would have said that paf is at serious disadvantage against the iaf you and many others would have believed every word of it. sajjaf haider is not a man who speaks BS. he gives his honest opinion all the time.

To all those idiots who said isrealis dont even know what kahuta is and that Pakistanis are delusional to think they are the centre of the world take notice. Today officialy isreali plan on kahuta was called out and its response aswell. If any one knew these heroes on show were the ones. MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM. And SJ was told to make that statement at the end about first strike capability. He was reading from a paper.

if someone says positive about our any ability we take it as a morale booster and i am sure if he would have said that paf is at serious disadvantage against the iaf you and many others would have believed every word of it. sajjaf haider is not a man who speaks BS. he gives his honest opinion all the time.
Morale boosters are not BS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom