What's new

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - A SYMBOL OF PRIDE FOR THE NATION

PAF is making great strides But ultimately INDIA,S massive economic and financial investment means this GAP will be retained ESP with MMRCA & pak fa in near future

We never have and never will match india weapon for weapon, but our relatively large Armed Forces modernized with a large WMD programme insure that we have deterrence capability against any mis-adventure from the entity to the east.

I CAN GURANTEE india wont start a misadventure especially while they are growing at nearly 9% annum per year GDP.

This is their no1 priority to become a major ECONOMIC powerhouse over next 10 years.

BUT THEIR weapons are being brought to stave off CHINA threat. WEAPONS like FGFA & MMRCA.

India already has enough air power to take on PAF but CHINA is growing at a alarming rate and nothing less than 300+ RAFAEL & FGFA will be needed.

Take on PAF - but PAF has enough assets and weapons to ensure that they can defend the Motherland. We have enough capability to deter indian aggression and we have proven that time and time again in the last decade and a half.

RAFI

When i said take on I MEANT enough AIR ASSETS to fight a war. NOT A FULL BLOWN INVASION. with PAF.

You are right PAF can defend her air space BUT it cant attack INDIA it lacks the sufficient numbers of high end fighters to do that.

BUT i thIk india can do both HAVING 3 times as many 4 gerneration fighters as PAF . IE 300 SU30mki mig29smt/k & mirage2000 versis about 100 F16/JJF17 THUINDERS.

yes i know about PAF moderrnisation plan BUT not as nearly as costl;y or varied as INDIA,s

Nice to see @stormforce giving unbiased opinions here..thank you for that...otherwise pdf full of trolls and keyboard warriors.

Back
Top Bottom