What's new

Pakistan aims for nuclear acceptance

We are engaging with Russians in several fields including mining, trade and banking. Two banks including MCB opened branches in Moscow last year. BIT with Russia will be finalised next year boosting trade between the countries and help to avoid double taxation.

Iran is playig quite an active role in this, a trade route via Iran will link Russia with Gwadar in near future. :tup:

why do they keep on asking about civilian oversight? Worst of all, why do Pakistani reporters keep on asking about civilian oversight of nukes? I would never accept a jahel ignorant feudal lord or commoner controlling our nukes. I say that as a civilian myself.

the jahel awam in Pakistan are way too stupid to even demand such oversight. as if 'ghaddari' knows what a nuclear warhead is, I don't know why the intelligence agencies crackdown on these f-ing reporters. They've ruined Pakistan with their democracy, have no idea what 'bias' is, and have fully supported these politicians back to power.:hitwall:AAHHH!!!

i agree with most of what you have said, except the ***** awam part. the awam is nto *****, far from it. i believe it is quite a sophisticated and pragmatic people.

i cant believe ***** jahel has been blanked. the thought police on this forum seems to be working overtime.

Back
Top Bottom