What's new

Pakistan aims for nuclear acceptance

Iam sure it will be a done deal !!!!! lets hope for the best!

they current Sino-US confrontation may probably benefit the deal. Zardari wont return empty-handed coz he represents Pakistan.

The Sino-Pak relations is once again tested. Let's see if Zardari brings home dumplins or empty handed.

All the best to Pakistan.

He should bring something cause ,its enough time for him in the office now, & its time to show something good?:angry::agree:

It depends on the circumstances and present cenario.

No doubt Chian has been helping us all the way throughout but still we need to understand that if there is some hicth we should understand the situation and stance of China as well keeping in view the global environoment.

So we should not be ditching our closest and sincere friend Chian if the deal doesnt come through.

they current Sino-US confrontation may probably benefit the deal. Zardari wont return empty-handed coz he represents Pakistan.

Dear kvLin; sir
Well , i guss CHINA is the only friend who understands pakistan & pakistanis , better then any one else, & past history can be evidient of its readyness to pakistan, & as a pakistani i am proud to be a friend of china and its citizens.:agree::D:smitten::china:.....:smitten::pakistan::sniper:.....:usflag:

No doubt Chian has been helping us all the way throughout but still we need to understand that if there is some hicth we should understand the situation and stance of China as well keeping in view the global environoment.

So we should not be ditching our closest and sincere friend Chian if the deal doesnt come through.

i guss, its not china who have any problums doing the nuk deal, its could be ZARDARI's un-understanding of the global situations, & his unmaturness as a international pakistani leader.:agree::angry::tsk:

Wow Jana, some wise words, I guess Pakistani members here places China very high on the friends list. :)

Dear kvLin; sir
Well , i guss CHINA is the only friend who understands pakistan & pakistanis , better then any one else, & past history can be evidient of its readyness to pakistan, & as a pakistani i am proud to be a friend of china and its citizens.:agree::D:smitten::china:.....:smitten::pakistan::sniper:.....:usflag:

Wow, bravo Batmannow, you should say this to Hu Jintao. :)

Jana, I have one question.. in some posts I see you saying all Indian media is biased, here u are quoting from TOI..
lets make it clear.. do u give credit to TOI or not?

Jana, I have one question.. in some posts I see you saying all Indian media is biased, here u are quoting from TOI..
lets make it clear.. do u give credit to TOI or not?

with regard to Pakistan yes Indian media is biased no doubt about that. I had visited them and by talking to different people of their media i had found few individuals indeed NOT biase specialy some senior women there but in general the media is biase mainly not beacause they dont know the realities and policies and what they are doing but because Indian media still do care about its government foreign policy and specialy policies regarding Pakistan.

I quote only news from Indian media because in news items are on spot reporting where even you add some of your opinion it does have alot of unbiase substance whereas i mostly do not post opinion and articles from Indian media.

BTW this news was confirmed many other media sources other than Indian ones too.

Wow Jana, some wise words, I guess Pakistani members here places China very high on the friends list. :)

Indeed China is very high on our friends list there is no doubt about it but it does not mean we should act rationaly if our all weather friend could not come up to our expectations out of some problems.

We need to understand that sometimes our closest friends might also not be able to reach in time.

Indeed China is very high on our friends list there is no doubt about it but it does not mean we should act rationaly if our all weather friend could not come up to our expectations out of some problems.

We need to understand that sometimes our closest friends might also not be able to reach in time.

You sure your not running for the next election?.

I dont believe in politics and politicians :)

I like you Jana but sometimes your answers are exactly what our adversaries want from us and that is impractical or immature replies. Say you don't like politics but don't say you don't believe in politics for without somekind of politics there cannot be a state.

Back
Top Bottom