What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we have brahmos, prithivi,akash, agni,shaurya under our army control. . Between nag missiles are under in trails and like Arjun it also to have good respect from our army.

The times of india only claimed pakistan has long range missiles than India, not whole INDIAN media . . But that story changes now

Hatf-I ,Hatf-IA , Hatf-IB,Abdali-I ,Ghaznavi, Shaheen-I ,M11 ,Ghauri-I, Ghauri II ,Shaheen II .Cruise missiles ,Babur I Babur IA ,RAAD

just count the names of missiles i havent mentioned the name of missiles which are under development or in near future will be tested ...

check out the variety of missiles thats why they call us ahead in missile tech :smokin:

naval version of babur cruise missile is under development while another version of babur crusie missile is under development with greater range of 1000 km n air launch cruise missile is also going to have 2nd version INSHALLAH :smokin:

n u guys are still looking for cruise missiles :smokin: what was ur input in bra-mos missiles xcept money lol :D we developed all these cruise missiles in pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited:
Hatf-I ,Hatf-IA , Hatf-IB,Abdali-I ,Ghaznavi, Shaheen-I ,M11 ,Ghauri-I, Ghauri II ,Shaheen II .Cruise missiles ,Babur I Babur IA ,RAAD

just count the names of missiles i havent mentioned the name of missiles which are under development or in near future will be tested ...

check out the variety of missiles thats why they call us ahead in missile tech :smokin:
Better you name them Hatf-a,Hatf-b,Hatf-c.....Hatf-y,Hatf-z ; Shaheen-a,Shaheen-b.....Shaheen-z; ...thus babur-a,b,c....y,z; etc. That will look more scary even for Americans.

Better you name them Hatf-a,Hatf-b,Hatf-c.....Hatf-y,Hatf-z ; Shaheen-a,Shaheen-b.....Shaheen-z; ...thus babur-a,b,c....y,z; etc. That will look more scary even for Americans.

let me tell u the a b c version which i have mentioned are the extended ranges of missiles :smokin:

just like

babur : 500 Km another version babur is of 700 km both are operational in our inventory same case with hatf 1 :smokin:

Short Range Ballistic missiles.

1)Hatf-I: 70 Km ( Operational since 1989)
Hatf-IA: 100Km (Operational since 1995)
Hatf-IB: 100km (Operational since 2001)

2)Abdali-I : 180 KM (Operational since 1996)

3)Ghaznavi: 300 Km (Operational since 2004 )

4)Shaheen-I: 750 km (Operational since 2003)

5) M11: 700 Km (Operational)

Medium Range Ballistic Missile

1) Ghauri-I : 1,500 km ( Operational since 2003 )
2) Ghauri II: 2,000 km (with 1200 kg payload)
2,500 km (with 750 kg payload)

3) Shaheen II: 2,500-3500 km ( Its 2nd version have MIRV technology)

Cruise missiles

Babur I : 500 Km ( Operational since August 2005 )

Babur IA: 700 Km ( Operational )

Babur 2: 1000 Km ( Under Development )

RAAD Air To Surface Cruise Missile: 350 Km ( Operational Since 2007 )
:smokin: :smokin:

let me tell u the a b c version which i have mentioned are the extended ranges of missiles :smokin:

just like

babur : 500 Km another version babur is of 700 km both are operational in our inventory same case with hatf 1 :smokin:
I was telling to make it up to a,b,c...,x,y,z
We will consider they are also of extended range. Who is going to check....

naval version of babur cruise missile is under development while another version of babur crusie missile is under development with greater range of 1000 km n air launch cruise missile is also going to have 2nd version INSHALLAH :smokin:

n u guys are still looking for cruise missiles :smokin: what was ur input in bra-mos missiles xcept money lol :D we developed all these cruise missiles in pakistan :pakistan:
You developed
Cruise missile but that due to reverse engineering tomhawk missile . Same like we bought propo technology for brahmos. You forget that we developed avionics for brahmos on our own and we are also developing hypersonic cruise missiles

Then about PRITHIVI missiles it is hard to maintain but in routine basis they make it flyable any given second

You mainly forget the fact that liquid stage missiles have lot of advantages than solid stage missiles other than maintaning periodically. . Just google to know the advantages of liquid stages missiles

You developed
Cruise missile but that due to reverse engineering tomhawk missile .

You make it sound as if Reverse Engineering is soo easy, there's not a single piece of evidence that suggests Pakistan Reverse Engineered the Tomahawk's. On the contrary, the evidence that has come out shows that it was an indigenious effort and NESCOM was working on a cruise missile since 1995. I must say its quite a pathetic approach that you guys take that anything coming from Pakistan has to be reverse engineered or copied from China, give me a break!!!. If you cant speak with logic or facts, its better to keep your mouth shutt.

You developed
Cruise missile but that due to reverse engineering tomhawk missile . Same like we bought propo technology for brahmos. You forget that we developed avionics for brahmos on our own and we are also developing hypersonic cruise missiles

Then about PRITHIVI missiles it is hard to maintain but in routine basis they make it flyable any given second

You mainly forget the fact that liquid stage missiles have lot of advantages than solid stage missiles other than maintaning periodically. . Just google to know the advantages of liquid stages missiles

main work of missile is to destroy the targets its made by us or chinese or what ever u say it will not effect the working of missiles lol :D :cheesy: u should also google about the advantages of solid fuel missiles .. tell me if liquid fuel have more edge over solid fuel why u guys are developing solid fuel agni series lol :rofl:

u have made just avionics of bra-mos we made whole cruise missile :pakistan:

tell me as u mentioned babur cruise missile is copy of tom hawk .. can u tell me which missile's copy is our air launch cruise missile RAAD ??????? :angel: :lol:

Last edited:
You make it sound as if Reverse Engineering is soo easy, there's not a single piece of evidence that suggests Pakistan Reverse Engineered the Tomahawk's. On the contrary, the evidence that has come out shows that it was an indigenious effort and NESCOM was working on a cruise missile since 1995. I must say its quite a pathetic approach that you guys take that anything coming from Pakistan has to be reverse engineered or copied from China, give me a break!!!. If you cant speak with logic or facts, its better to keep your mouth shutt.

Sir you mis undertood me. . Its not me lot of Pakistan members saying this, otherwise i have no interst in bragging this and all

Sir you mis undertood me. . Its not me lot of Pakistan members saying this, otherwise i have no interst in bragging this and all

yar i just want to know which missile's copy is RAAD air launch cruise missile coz u guys know everything :what: :lol:

main work of missile is to destroy the targets its made by us or chinese or what ever u say it will not effect the working of missiles lol :D :cheesy: u should also google about the advantages of solid fuel missiles .. tell me if liquid fuel have more edge over solid fuel why u guys are developing solid fuel agni series lol :rofl:
Man it you who first to start in brahmos so i tell about your cruise missiles . .:devil:

It very difficult to make long range b.missiles with liquid fuel as it increase weigt of the missiles incredibly . . For short range liquid fuel gives more manuver and agility and also give accurate to re.enter atmosphere. . But i already say it requires periodically maintained

Man it you who first to start in brahmos so i tell about your cruise missiles . .:devil:

It very difficult to make long range b.missiles with liquid fuel as it increase weigt of the missiles incredibly . . For short range liquid fuel gives more manuver and agility and also give accurate to re.enter atmosphere. . But i already say it requires periodically maintained

we have both liquid n solid fuel missiles in medium ranges n long ranges shaheen series n ghauri series :sniper: and all of our short range missiles are solid fueled :sniper:

let indians live in their fantasies its hard for them to accept that pakistan a 4 time smaller country posses nukes those are far lethal and superior to their ones , its useless to waste our time on baseless indian arguments these poor people are still solving puzzles with their poor missiles which again and again fails . the only good thing they have is brahmos and thanks to russia for that other wise this would have another dream for india. any waz its crystal clear indian missiles what ever their names are or what so ever indians call it are not at par with pakistani ones even indian media has been several times reported about the incompetency of indian missile .. let these indians live in their dream world .

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom