What's new

Pakistan acted on China’s advice: PM

I fail to understand, why do the Pakistanis never act out of their own wisdom. Do they have none?

Why you always need the US, China, Turkey or Saudi Arab to tell you what to do?

Are you guys so hopelessly incompetent in running your country?

It's good that the relations are getting better but it should not have taken so long.

Pakistanis are still thinking about the MFN status.

I mean you guys yourself do not know what is good for you? Why do you always need somebody from outside to advise you about one thing or the other?

He was just making the point that any liaison that Pakistan has with India does not change the overall dynamics of our regions and that we are working closely with our ally China.

No different to Indians keeping Americans aware of their dealings with Iran

Lol Jamaat Dawa and other clowns will have to shut their shops now :enjoy:

US would never want good relations between Pakistan and India..Its in their interest cause if the relation between the two countries improve ,pakistan and india reliance on US would decrease..and thats what they dont want,,not allowing the puppets to act on their own.

Lol Jamaat Dawa and other clowns will have to shut their shops now :enjoy:

Don't count chickens before they hatch.

IMHO, this is more about atmospherics for now.

If the atmosphere can remain benign for some time then some concrete steps may be taken.

Looks like THe PM was asked to mention China as the promoter of these peace talks.Pakistanis are too popus to give anyone else credit.or maybe he just said this to pacify his critics.

but anyways
Not only does it convey to us tht Pakistan is paralyzed to make decisions on its own..

it also says tht China wants its hand to be known , so as to put it in a better light wrt India or Maybe America ..since America too is gunning fr the same approach..

Humph...looks like everyone is trying to cancel one another out ..Russia,Georgia,IRan,Vietnam,China. Korea,America Pakistan,.The way i see it ,the conditions in South Asia are changing fr the better..

Pakistan has always been a wild card..looks like people are hard at work pacifying it.

Back
Top Bottom