What's new

Pakistan accuses India and Afghanistan of meddling in Baluchistan.

hmmm
every thing is bull **** especially which points fingers towards india

let me quote
The “Third agency of RAW,” a supra intelligence out fit started training Tamil insurgents in 32 training camps. By mid 1987, 20,000 insurgents had been trained and were provided weapons by central government of India and state government of Tamil Nadu. While most of the initial training was confined to military and paramilitary camps in utter Perdeash, specialized training was given in special training camps in New Delhi, Momby, and Vishakhapatnam[xxvi]. The most enigmatic training was given to insurgents in Dera Dun along with Bengali, Pakistani and Tibetan rebels.[xxvii]
With Indo –Lanka accord in 1987, Indian training closed. However, by this time LTTE had sufficient training camps and trained personals to train new recruits.
Thomas A. Marks, Maoist insurgency since Vietnam, Frank Cass and company limited London.1996, P.220

thomas teaches in university of hawai

you need moor proofs about indian sponcership of terrorism i will be obliged to give

hmmmm

journalists and academics get info through research

where as hell-broke is an american offical who will say only what will help advance US policy

grow up indee

So in your opinion, a journalist's reliability exceeds that of Holbrooke's?

A Pakistani's reliability exceeds more than Hoolbrooke's especially when its about Pakistan. I bet Hoolbrooke never even been to Pakistan before he became the special envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan. U.S. wants Pakistan to focus on Taliban and ignore what India is doing in its consulates near the Pak-Afghan border, but Pakistanis will never fall in their trap. Do you think Holbrooke actually cares if Pakistan gets divided into pieces? In fact they'll be happy that Gwadar is out of Pakistan's hands because that would mean that China cant get access to the Arabian Sea. The only thing Holbrooke cares about is US interst.

It would be better if people start paying attention to the real issues rather then turning a blind eye and focusing on Taliban and WOT. During the taliban rule we did not had to worry about Baluchistan, now look where are we going with Brahamdagh Bugti issuing threats and Americans saying we found no evidence about India's involvement in fueling terrorism into Pakistan, they can only find links to ISI and nothing more because that serves the agenda.

hmmm

let me quote

Thomas A. Marks, Maoist insurgency since Vietnam, Frank Cass and company limited London.1996, P.220

you need moor proofs about indian sponcership of terrorism i will be obliged to give

I'm not sure if India did all this, but if it's true I'm proud of it.

We had to do it for the sake of innocent lives against the racist Sinhalese regimes.

1958 1977 1981

This was the event that forced India to train the LTTE, btw they already existed prior to Indian aid.

hmmm

let me quote

Don't know, may be I am blind, but I didn't see the mention of "Baluchistan" in the little quote of yours.

Also, can you please explain, why when proof of India's involvement in Baluchistan is asked for, you talk of Sri Lanka and LTTE.

Editorial: Is it India or is it Taliban?

Mr Nawaz Sharif said Thursday that India and Pakistan need to normalise relations in order to resolve the current crises in the region. This contrasted with the statement by the new Jama’at-e Islami chief, Syed Munawar Hasan, that Pakistan must sever relations with India because the latter is allegedly involved in the insurrection in Balochistan. There is a third-party comment from the US Secretary of State, Ms Hilary Clinton, about the “good news” that Pakistan is withdrawing some troops from the border with India and making them confront the terrorists in the tribal areas. This is in consonance with Mr Sharif’s wisdom.

Mr Sharif actually thought of normalisation of relations with India in the context of Kashmir. But even that suffices as long as it is the normalisation pledged by him in the Charter of Democracy of 2006. However, a number of other politically less powerful but influential men — because of their media profile — are recommending confrontation with India. They also want confrontation with the US because both, they vow, are involved in fomenting terrorism in Pakistan. One stands accused of destabilising Pakistan and wanting to undo it; the other is accused of wanting to cause a state breakdown to facilitate the taking away of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons. From Gen Aslam Beg to Gen Hamid Nawaz, retired generals are tracing all kinds of Taliban-owned terrorist attacks to India.

Even if we accept that India is fishing in the tribal areas, then too it does ot take away from the Taliban threat. Major-General Athar Abbas, Director-General ISPR, talking to The Friday Times this week, said: “Whatever one says, it cannot be denied that we face a conventional threat on the eastern border that we cannot ignore. There is a history of conflict with India, and there are several outstanding issues. For example, the water issue is emerging as a serious problem between the two countries. Also consider that the Pakistan-specific conventional capabilities of India are being expanded; and there was a 35 percent increase in the budget for this capability. Can any nation lower its guard against such a threat?”

But the point about the Taliban threat is not to reduce the threat perception from India but to realise that the internal security dimension offers an immediate and existential threat. What is more important to consider is the fact that Pakistan may be defeated from the inside before it is able to confront India effectively on the borders. This is what everyone in Pakistan and outside it is now saying and so far the state has not shown the will to fight the internal threat. The world is prepared to help with military and non-military funds and providing training to our security forces to fight the terrorists and win this war.

India will not talk just now as it is in the throes of general elections. Both the big parties are casting their net for votes by exploiting the anger aroused among the masses against Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks. The government in New Delhi can’t take the risk of being seen fraternising with Pakistan, but some communication can be established through the secondary channels to enable Pakistan to safely disengage from the eastern border and save its citizens from being slaughtered behind its back. Unless the army gets to enjoy an upper hand vis-à-vis the Taliban soon, it runs the risk of losing internal cohesiveness.

The Balochistan issue with India can be negotiated because the Baloch sub-nationalists are demanding constitutional rights and that issue in any case needs to be tackled within the larger framework of the federation. India is definitely making trouble there but it won’t be able to get a corresponding response from the Baloch if the Baloch grievances can be addressed.

Meanwhile, it is not advisable to include Russia in the terrorist equation, as Security Adviser Mr Rehman Malik did on Thursday, because even in the 1970s the Russians did not train the Baloch insurgents, Indeed, Russia has stayed away from our mess since 1991. What is the logic of inflating the threat simply in order to explain why Pakistan is not engaging the Taliban? *

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Great! Now thats cool.. I am looking forward to this step of GOP if they can continue...or again rehman malik comes under pressure and drops this issue.
I think he would drop this issue very soon:crazy:
But for now looking forward to it:cheers::pop::pop:

Well, this is rather odd, isn't it? Considering that Pakistan is currently fighting a near full-scale war against the Taliban and sundry fundamentalists, I cannot see the point of putting India on trial. The "Indian Links" are tenuous at best. India does not need to do anything to destabilise Pakistan. I propose that Indian members stop responding to these threads until such a time that Pakistan actually produces actionable evidence of Indian involvement. If it does so in an international forum, I can promise that the government in India will crumble in theface of outrage, followed by a swift response to bring those responsible to justice.

Sadly, the successive, errors of unelected governments have compunded to form a formiddable set of issues that Pakistan needs to tackle, with international help. If blaming India helps Pakistanis in the psychological fight against the ills they are now required to confront, so be it. However, this view is unsustainable in the long-term-- economically, militarily and, as it does not conform to reality. It will fade as Pakistan cleanses itself of the elements that have accumilated in the NorthWest--but it can only fade if it is not constantly reinforced in schools and at home. Unfortuntely, this part is up to Pakistan--Pakistanis educated outside Pakistan have mostly realised that Indians (veggies, cow-piss drinkers etc.) aren't quite the shaitan they are made out to be.

I will admit that RAW was very active under Indira Gandhi, but the Anti-Pakistani infrastructure was dismantaled and almost frozen under Morarji Desai, who favoured an approach of "wait and see" rather than proactive destabilisation. An unstable Pakistan is the worst thing possible for India--why would we want the balkanisation of Pakistan? That would mean we would have multiple, unstable, nuclear armed neighbors, instead of the current, perenially suspicious but somewhat cautious neighbor.

Last edited:
It's about time! For the last couple of days I've been hearing this a lot on the local news channels. They're claiming that Pakistan Army's found more than enough evidence to prove Indian involvement in the region. Without wasting any more time in the name of "Diplomacy" we should parade the UN representatives around this evidence asap.

This really doesent work !! You know what India had been trying since 2 decades to convince UN about pakistans involvement in destabilizing its internal situations, without any luck.

These UN guys are pretty useless. Hadn't it been for 9/11 and US taking islamic terrorism personally, and the shift in US strategy for region to be friends with India, that India still would have been whining and complaining the same even today.

Right now there is simply no sympathy towards pakistan in the international community and its War on terror is been seen only as an attempt to clean the fi!th it created by itself to fulfill its short sighted objectives.

What I see is, you would be finding more and more evidences like this in future but India and world would simply not entertain it as it had been in case of India for 2 decades.

:guns:There is No Doubt R.A.W , Mossad , C.I.A had joint millitary operations in Pakistan As far as i live in Quetta , We are used To of the Bombing Everyday If indians and Jews Think they can destabilize pakistan pulling out strings in the part where most of the people are jobless and illiterate they are taking advantage of it but its the necessity of Time that the government can think over it other wise when its too late they will never get back what they lost already , i know the price of life when you live in the Hell where you never know Will you be able to come back to home or you will Try hardly reachin home , It might be blackwater operations in balochistan and shape it like Shia, Sunni Conflicts , It might be a government Officer killing by a Baloch sponcered by indian Raw Shaping it like a BLA (Baloch Liberation Army) Or it might be a Jewish operation Getting their task Done in Balochistan achieving their total goals and wraping up the Story As a False Flag Operation pretending to be a U.S Citizen and working For the U.S army But Actual Identity is Jewish Israeli ....
No matter what Happen , Good People Are Still Present and as it says "Good deed Still Steps Ahead of Bad one".

Back
Top Bottom