What's new

Pakistan abstains from UN general assembly vote on Ukrainian

I wonder which way we would have voted had nooray or peeplay been in power

And why should we get involved. This Ukrainian matter is not our problem.

LOL, when it comes to our conflicts the Kafirs stay neutral.

But when the Kafirs have conflicts, we have to pick a side? LOL! what bullshit logic.

I couldn't give a damn for the Ukrainian problem. Not our problem as I suggest to other Pakistanis not to care about it as well.

But when the Kafirs have conflicts, we have to pick a side? LOL! what bullshit logic.

I couldn't give a damn for the Ukrainian problem. Not our problem as I suggest to other Pakistanis not to care about it as well.
100% true, not our problem, now it’s our turn to say let them kill each other

Last edited:
Here is a representation of the world that is ok with the Ukrainian war… a little sad but the west using war as an instrument of change was sure to bare consequences

K

Attachments

• 15ED3B59-0A4C-46D2-8914-241F338D686C.png
    15ED3B59-0A4C-46D2-8914-241F338D686C.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 55

I couldn't give a damn for the Ukrainian problem. Not our problem as I suggest to other Pakistanis not to care about it as

When the Balakot strikes happened, Pakistan was urged not to strike back and France were celebrating it. The reality was children could have died had they bombed their intended target.

Over 70k Pakistanis have died through terrorism and social media would say its Pakistan's fault. Even after the evacuation assistance from Afg, Pakistan got zero tributes, just taxi driver treatment.

Kashmir has been suffering for over half a decade and the world simply does not care.

I do wish Russia and Ukraine return to peace table Ukraine has learned their lesson

Human Suffering is human Suffering

The sanctions on Russia are equally inhumane

When the Balakot strikes happened, Pakistan was urged not to strike back and France were celebrating it. The reality was children could have died had they bombed their intended target.

Over 70k Pakistanis have died through terrorism and social media would say its Pakistan's fault. Even after the evacuation assistance from Afg, Pakistan got zero tributes, just taxi driver treatment.

Kashmir has been suffering for over half a decade and the world simply does not care.
Exactly, as a Pakistani I am neutral in the Ukrainian conflict.

As far as I am concerned and as a Muslim I do not care about the Ukrainian conflict.

And why should we care? It is not our problem!

Stay neutral.

Here is a representation of the world that is ok with the Ukrainian war… a little sad but the west using war as an instrument of change was sure to bare consequences

K

Thanks for the map bro puts things into perspective.

I hope the Russians take note of the Serbs, what brotherhood! Russia helped them during the Bosnia war and here they vote to condemn them. They want entry into the EU.

K

Did Myanmar's junta get recognized or are the old regime's diplomats still active?

K

Taliban isn't allowed in UN. So basically western puppet of now defunct govt who's leader fled voted on behalf of Afghanistan lol

All you need to know about UN credibility.

Back
Top Bottom