What's new

Pakistan abstains from UN vote demanding Russia to withdraw from Ukraine

Pakistan abstaining from this vote is plain silly.

Would Pakistan be happy if India starts taking chunks out of Pakistan and the rest of the world abstains?

The logic that Russia used to start this war, is the same logic that India view Pakistan through ... food for thought..

If supporting Ukrainian struggle for freedom makes someone a faujeet

I am one 🇵🇰♥️🇺🇦

View attachment 917684
On topic

- Pakistan stance makes zero sense

If you're abstaining that means you're neutral - but why are you selling weapons to UK and indirectly supporting Ukraine?

That Acts makes you a party in this conflict

Either we are supporting Ukraine or we are neutral - there's no in between, gray area imo...

I support the neutral stance as we have no skin in the game but I feel like even Pakistani strategic thinkers have no idea what they're doing
strategic thinkers, what strategic thinkers. you kiddin me. everything is on a whim of man for 3 or 6 years, then a different man 3 or 6 years later

Bilo and cherry are stupids .it seems some senior i FO advised them this sane move

Pakistan abstaining from this vote is plain silly.

Would Pakistan be happy if India starts taking chunks out of Pakistan and the rest of the world abstains?

The logic that Russia used to start this war, is the same logic that India view Pakistan through ... food for thought..
The world politics did not work on moral or truth sir .interests rule here

Back
Top Bottom