What's new

Pakistan: A Flawed Idea - M J Akbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of people here are commenting on m j akbar not being a true muslim like u,his grandfather being hindu.but it is a well known fact that all the population in subcontinent were at time hindu.islam in india came with arab traders, intruders and saints.so i guess majority of people here must be havin same blood in their veins as hindu. so doesnt dat put us in same category as m j akbar.

I have nothing to do with his faith.

His flawed opinion is more suitable for describing India as a flawed idea since India has more ethnic diversity on the basis of which he is calling Pakistan a flawed idea and meant for a break up.

he is simply a moron

partition was very bad event but ultimately it proved good for both nations. those who believed in Islamic way of life got Pakistan. who wanted secular republic, they got India. Pakistan is not flawed idea, at least for India. if partition hadn't occurred, Muslims and Hindus would be fighting each other. it would have made united India( Pakistan + India) unstable. Pakistan is buffer zone between Afghanistan and India. so Pakistan's existence is required for progress of India.

partition was very bad event but ultimately it proved good for both nations. those who believed in Islamic way of life got Pakistan. who wanted secular republic, they got India. Pakistan is not flawed idea, at least for India. if partition hadn't occurred, Muslims and Hindus would be fighting each other. it would have made united India( Pakistan + India) unstable. Pakistan is buffer zone between Afghanistan and India. so Pakistan's existence is required for progress of India.

:lol: buffer zone between India and Afghanistan lolzzz

well not so far until the big game is over and so far in the big game India is insignificant rather a character which is trying to find a space for itself in the big game which you cant find as long as China is NOT active in the game.

I have nothing to do with his faith.

His flawed opinion is more suitable for describing India as a flawed idea since India has more ethnic diversity on the basis of which he is calling Pakistan a flawed idea and meant for a break up.

he is simply a moron

Unlike Pakistan, which was MADE - India evolved!

India is a cradle of civilisation, such can not be said of Pakistan.

Cradle of civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well not so far until the big game is over and so far in the big game India is insignificant rather a character which is trying to find a space for itself in the big game which you cant find as long as China is NOT active in the game.

I HOPE PASKITANI as a soveriegn country live to exist for to see the end of this big game.

because by the look of it the orthodox extremist like oneself will be ruling over it if the big game is over too soon.:coffee:

I HOPE PASKITANI as a soveriegn country live to exist for to see the end of this big game.

because by the look of it the orthodox extremist like oneself will be ruling over it if the big game is over too soon.:coffee:

:disagree: another wishful thinking by another Indian just like your forefathers who after creation of Pakistan and India in 47 claimed that Pakistan wont survive for even weeks and all the bharatis will see merging into India.

lolzz that did not happen even your Indian state terrorism in East Pakistan failed to full your dream of Pakistan vanishing.

I see more long term reforms and maturity in Pakistan unlike India where orthodox Hindu extremists are getting stronger roots quietly.

:disagree: another wishful thinking by another Indian just like your forefathers who after creation of Pakistan and India in 47 claimed that Pakistan wont survive for even weeks and all the bharatis will see merging into India.

lolzz that did not happen even your Indian state terrorism in East Pakistan failed to full your dream of Pakistan vanishing.

I see more long term reforms and maturity in Pakistan unlike India where orthodox Hindu extremists are getting stronger roots quietly.

i never said end of Pakistan - i said the sovereignty of the country will be in flux.

--------------------------------
the newspaper show something opposite to what you quote.

either whole world is idiot or one who support the current state and pace of Pakistan.
there is a war going on between - pakistan and nest door self created monster.
the country which is providing money to paksitan to survive is most criticized by its citizen.

there is bomb exploding every next day.
if you call this long term reforms and maturity in Pakistan god help you and your country.

oh and just because india too have some issues - wont solve your problem.

i never said end of Pakistan - i said the sovereignty of the country will be in flux.

--------------------------------
the newspaper show something opposite to what you quote.

either whole world is idiot or one who support the current state and pace of Pakistan.
there is a war going on between - pakistan and nest door self created monster.
the country which is providing money to paksitan to survive is most criticized by its citizen.

there is bomb exploding every next day.
if you call this long term reforms and maturity in Pakistan god help you and your country.

oh and just because india too have some issues - wont solve your problem.

The world is not confined to Indian thinking.

The war going on in the region is almost a 3rd world war involving many world countries.

Only Indians are unable to understand the war and keep blabbering about Pakistan.

In the 71 in the 80s too Pakistan was faced with daily bombing mainly in 80 Indian backed terrorism. we did survive and will survive this time too.

And your Indian issues are created by you not us.

"Pakistan, a flawed idea" says an Indian : not worth discussing.

"Pakistan, a flawed idea" says a pakistani : worth discussing.

This gentleman is an Indian, and my thread-worth-o-meter above decides the thread will hit the trashcan soon.

I think most Pakistanis (and possibly some Indians) don't get the premise of what MJ Akbar is talking about here.

No one is saying Pakistan as a political entity is finished and should be submerged into India or anything on these lines.

The opposition is to the idea of Pakistan created on the basis of Two Nation theory and seperate countries based on religious groupings. This idea was opposed and is opposed and will be opposed by most if not all Indians. It is not a progressive thought and it has no basis in Islam either. This should not be taken to mean Pakistan should now not exist and be "rejoined" to Akhand Bharat. That will not happen.

But yes it would be agood idea for Pakistanis to develop a more inclusive and indigenous national identity rather than based on Two Nation theory and religious exclusivitiy.

so thats your smart comment ???? becuase earlier we survived so we will do it again ?????

pfffftt earlier you had one generation who fought for the paksitan with its blood and sweat- every damn paksitani from top to bottom.

also to an extent because it was war against religion in name of anti india or anti Russia.

not the shift is opposite - you are fighting with your own past ideology.

the night is long - there will be morning but with finger pointing - anti-Bharati blabring .........no i don't think so :coffee: BECAUSE unfortunatly india is not involved in this war.

so thats your smart comment ???? becuase earlier we survived so we will do it again ?????

pfffftt earlier you had one generation who fought for the paksitan with its blood and sweat- every damn paksitani from top to bottom.

also to an extent because it was war against religion in name of anti india or anti Russia.

not the shift is opposite - you are fighting with your own past ideology.

the night is long - there will be morning but with finger pointing - anti-Bharati blabring .........no i don't think so :coffee: BECAUSE unfortunatly india is not involved in this war.

ahhh nevermind you dont have any understanding of Afghan war and the consequent condition

And thank you bharatis should be happy for this.

@Ejaz: an Indian will be the last person to advice us what we should do or not. specially Indian Muslims because they failed to formulate any vision for struggle for their own rights and fighting with the conditions they are facing in India.

read my post neatly and you will understand that i wanted to say that existence of Pakistan is needed for fast progress of India. i was explaining why Pakistan's existence is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom