What's new

pakistan 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do these people want to make such things publicised anyways?? already the Indo-Pak border is oozing with love.. we do not want additional pepper in it..

i read this on the site www.pakistandefenseforum.com , u can check it..... so u wanna say pakistan defense forum site is also working with US on this........ u r such an ignorant...........

just by posting some material on a site dosent mean it have such aims, and secondely hindutva doesnt represent India......

Now you are twistint things my dear.
They might had posted one stuff about one scenario which was presented by US think tank but we are talking about the entire crap from Hindutav.com which was posted here.

I dont think so US think tanks carry entire ideology of India.

That video looks interesting, can someone give me a summary of what he says?.

First of all let me tell u what hindutva is......... its an ideology to make India a Hindu nation from a secular state......thats all....... thats internal of India........... and have nothing to do with pakistan........ all thay oppose pakistan is in killing of soilders in wars and for the situation for kashmiri pandits, thats there view..............

what would there aim be:-
To make India a Hindu nation, or,
To disintegrate pakistan.............
just think.........

and India is very much thankful to pakistan for situation in SEA..........
and we want to give back regards whole heartedly.....................

ahhh please do not start what Hindutva is we all know that very well and what is thir aim and objective in keeping alive and imposing the ideology.

You seems adovocating breaking Pakistan just like that Defence guy of yours who wrote an entire policy paper for Indian policy makers about breaking Pakistan.

And i would say India should first take care of its own internal breakage and then take Pakistan.

and talking about pakistan's disintegration is only in scenario 1, which was made in US naval school...... not a single mention of breaking pakistan in all other scenarios, which according to u r crap and made by hindutva men...........

There is alot in other scenarios presented in that write up which are direct reflection of Indian involvment in fomenting and adding ti trouble in Pakistan.

Simple as that.

yeah thats what simple ideology u have.....
If anything bad happens to pakistan then India is responsible.......

u r a reporter if i am right.........

well whatever, u r a pakistani.......or India hater......... thats ur ideology.......
nice to meet one of the intellects from pakistan..............thats what ur intellect represents...............thats what u r.........thats what u will be.......... if u will be without what u r........... bbye..........

:what::what:

well i was commenting on what was in that write up which had been posted in this thread from website of Hindutva.com

:what: you were not knowing that ???

Yeh i am a girl 200%.

i,m really surprised that a girl is on a defence forum specially a pakistani girl. you are doing a great job:yahoo: LONG LIVE PAKISTAN:pakistan:

i,m really surprised that a girl is on a defence forum specially a pakistani girl. you are doing a great job:yahoo: LONG LIVE PAKISTAN:pakistan:

:) Thank you dear.

All for my country its almost 3pm night here so with a note of thanks.

Ok guys. Something retarded as this shouldn't be posted on the serious forum.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom