What's new

Pakistan : 14-year-old girl ‘raped’ in Faisalabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add one more thing, Bacha baazi (child rape) is very common in Pakistan , newspapers are filled with it, other remains unreported, Even in Many cases masjid molvi were found raping children in madrasas. You heard about Qasoor as hub of place for bacha Baazi & many other places.
Which is disgusting and wrong. We have to stamp out these perverts in our society.

These Idiots are watching Indian movies and dramas , effecting their filthy brains.

Shameful. Instead of focusing on r@p3s in neighboring nation, if we learn to focus on our own in Pakistan, the issue could be taken care of.

Shameless m0f0s should be stoned until they die.

Dont match Pakistan with India , we are not even close to 1 percent in front of them.In india women should be given steel chest jackets and steel boxers to keep them safe from evils.

PDF is turning into a 'Rape Recording board'.
yea SOME of the members seem to be doing a PhD in it...I am not sure if they are "learning" anything productive except to know who has raped how many women in which state of the neighboring country! I guess when you are low in life that somehow counts as an accomplishment!

a 13-year-old boy was sexually assaulted in Mianwali. The police said the victim went to Pai Khel station to buy groceries. However, when he did not return home, his brother went looking for him.

Upon hearing screams from the fields, the victim’s brother rushed to the spot and found accused Ziaullah sexually assaulting the boy.

This incident is more alarming even boy is not safe in Pakistan. Our society in subcontinent losing moral value.

Main causes:
1. Sexual conservatism.
2. Poverty.
3. Lack of education/jobs.

A person with a future is extremely unlikely to do it. A hopeless person will do anything for sex.

(In 2016, the country was ranked 10th in the world with respect to the frequency of rape. In 2017, Pakistan stood 6th, according to a fact sheet compiled by the Pakistani Nari Tehreek (PNT), which has more than 100 women’s rights organisations as its members.)

alarming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom