What's new

PAKFA vs F-22

:lol::lol: In what world do you live in Mr stupid @randomradio with a full weapon load RAFALE has a RCS of a sparrow :hitwall: RAFALE doesn't have a weapon bays and you called it a frontal RCS of a sparrow:crazy: as for your information F-22 has a RCS metal marble plate and F-35 RCS with Air to air ( stealth) RCS of a basketball then how can you assume that with a full external weapon loads RAFALE has a frontal RCS of a sparrow ( better than broadband stealth jets like F-22 and F-35 with internal weapon carriage):crazy:o_O and defiantly FGFA generation a head to RAFALE but i am asking you to give me a link that it could not based on T-50/Su-57, oh wait i forget when its comes in the hand of IAF FGFA will become 10000000000000 gen jet let alone 5.5 gen jet:lol::rofl: and do research before you post @randomradio :enjoy: its a sincere advice Mr stupid @randomradio :p:

Both metal marble and sparrow have very similar RCS.

Rafale does it by denying the radar a target echo. The F-22 cannot do that, it only relies on shaping.

FGFA is far too ahead for you to comprehend. Good night.

Both metal marble and sparrow have very similar RCS.

Rafale does it by denying the radar a target echo. The F-22 cannot do that, it only relies on shaping.

FGFA is far too ahead for you to comprehend. Good night.
:lol::lol::rofl::wave::sleep: with full external weapon payloads RAFALE has a frontal RCS of sparrow :sarcastic: and do you know what ECM and ECCM in F-22:crazy: and as for FGFA will be a vedic, out of this universe 1000000000 gen jet design by vedic 5000 year old Indian civilization and it will destroy this
USS Enterprise NCC 1701 A.JPG

star_wars___death_star_wallpaper_by_rocklou-daqj3gl.png
:enjoy: :rofl::lol::jester::hang3::hang2::man_in_love:

:lol::lol::rofl::wave::sleep: with full external weapon payloads RAFALE has a frontal RCS of sparrow :sarcastic: and do you know what ECM and ECCM in F-22:crazy: and as for FGFA will be a vedic, out of this universe 1000000000 gen jet design by vedic 5000 year old Indian civilization and it will destroy this
View attachment 450648
:enjoy: :rofl::lol::jester::hang3::hang2::man_in_love:

Rafale is like this:
latest

Because it has a cloaking device, like the Rafale does.

Rafale is like this:
latest

Because it has a cloaking device, like the Rafale does.
are you talking about SPECTRA it has its own weakness MR stupid @randomradio you can process those signals to know where RAFALE postion is think logically Mr stupid @randomradio but i konw Indian mentality that when RAFALES comes in the hand of IAF it has a cloaking device:agree::lol::rofl: Mr @randomradio and will totally invisible and invincible to all electromagnetic sensors:rofl::lol::suicide::suicide2:

Last edited by a moderator:
are you talking about SPECTRA it has its own weakness MR stupid @randomradio you can process those signals to know where RAFALE postion is think logically Mr stupid @randomradio but i konw Indian mentality that when RAFALES comes in the hand of IAF it has a cloaking device:agree::lol::rofl: Mr @randomradio and will totally invisible and invincible to all electromagnetic sensors:rofl::lol::suicide::suicide2:

Signals emitted by Spectra will be rejected by the enemy, so it won't get detected. That's how Rafale will be stealthy in ESM also.

Signals emitted by Spectra will be rejected by the enemy, so it won't get detected. That's how Rafale will be stealthy in ESM also.
:lol::lol::rofl::enjoy: tell me how that SPECTRA signals are rejected by enemy, Spectra signals won't received enemy's radars and other sensorso_O:crazy: the signal received by the enemy senors process that signals and then homes in that signals with appropriate weapons like anti radiation missiles, (SAM), this tech called (HOME ON JAM) methods, do research before you post Mr stupid @randomradio its a sincere advice Mr stupid @randomradio :enjoy:

:lol::lol::rofl::enjoy: tell me how that SPECTRA signals are rejected by enemy, Spectra signals won't received enemy's radars and other sensorso_O:crazy: the signal received by the enemy senors process that signals and then homes in that signals with appropriate weapons like anti radiation missiles, (SAM), this tech called (HOME ON JAM) methods, do research before you post Mr stupid @randomradio its a sincere advice Mr stupid @randomradio :enjoy:

Dude, you can't even string sentences properly, what makes you think you have the knowledge or the ability to understand something as complex as Spectra when you don't know the basic rules of English grammar or the etiquette to speak to a person?

First grow up and then let's see if you are worth my time.

Dude, you can't even string sentences properly, what makes you think you have the knowledge or the ability to understand basic rules of English grammar, the etiquette to speak to a person, let alone something as complex as Spectra?

First grow up and then let's see if you are worth my time.
yeah yeah i knows that you have no answer for me kid but i know one thing when RAFALE comes in the hand of IAF it will become invisible/invincible to all electromagnetic sensors of the world:lol::rofl::enjoy: may be my English is bad because i am new in USA but you have Gutter thinking Mr stupid @randomradio, RAFALE is easily detected by Radars and IR senors Think Mr @randomradio :blah::blah::blah:

yeah yeah i knows that you have no answer for me kid but i know one thing when RAFALE comes in the hand of IAF it will become invisible/invincible to all electromagnetic sensors of the world:lol::rofl::enjoy: may be my English is bad because i am new in USA but you have Gutter thinking Mr stupid @randomradio, RAFALE is easily detected by Radars and IR senors Think Mr @randomradio :blah::blah::blah:
American,Chinese and Russian are too stupid to invest hundred of billion for stealth plane when a single subsystem could do all the work, all is well.

Last edited:
American,Chinese and Russian are too stupid to invest hundred of billion for stealth plane where a single subsystem could do all the work, all is well.
Right bro aand @randomradio saying that FGFA will be generation ahead of T-50/J-20/F-22/F-35

@MOD can you please remove that randomradio guy, he is making this thread a Si-fi novelty by dragging the discussion to the level of sheer stupidity```

Right bro aand @randomradio saying that FGFA will be generation ahead of T-50/J-20/F-22/F-35
he is an Indian, do I have your answer now? :lol:

American,Chinese and Russian are too stupid to invest hundred of billion for stealth plane when a single subsystem could do all the work, all is well.

Spectra has costed the French billions of dollars. Way more than what a similar system should cost if it was a normal aircraft. And it has taken 20+ years to develop and 30 years to bring it to its current level of stealth capability.

Every time the French add something on the Rafale, they take it to the anechoic chamber for large scale stealth tests. That's why adding equipment on Rafale costs hundreds of millions of dollars while a similar integration of weapons costs 10 times lesser on other aircraft.

C4xvVa1WYAAlofi.jpg

It's an absolutely beautiful aircraft and I sincerely hope it achieves the goals it was set out to from the onset, and if it does have one advantage is that it is in its testing stage where it can still absorb a lot of the new, stealth and electronic technologies that are materializing as time goes by, but it's pretty much stuck with the overall shaping that the its design incorporates. The F-22 is at even greater disadvantage as far as that aspect is concerned since its production has completely stopped, but it too can absorb new technologies and upgrade as well, to a certain extent.

One of the latest pics of the Su-57 and you can see some RAM treatment but still visible are a lot of the panel riveting and seams etc.

Still nothing to suggest those LERX fairings are weapons bays or pods or containers whatever you want to call them, but in this pic you can actually see a visible delineation of some sort of door panel on the side of the fairing. But even if it is, seems very tight to fit even an R-73 missile in there, even with folded fins it just doesn't seem to have the room for it. I think its some type of EW or EWR sensor fairing and not a weapons station.

225061.jpg

Frontal and lateral RCS might be fine to a certain unknown degree but I still think there are issues with the underside and of course the IR signature of the nozzles which the F-22 addresses very well.

Take a look at the "smoothness" of the skin and the complete lack of any visible seams on the F-35 and the very visible "taping" of all the seams and RAM treatment.

vq34VjK.jpg

Similar treatment on the F-22.

F-22_RIAT.png

F-22%20Raptor%20performs%20a%20right%20bank%20during%20the%202017%20Heritage%20Flight%20Training%20and%20Certification%20Course%20at%20Davis-Monthan%20Air%20Force%20Base%20Ariz.%20Feb.%2010%202017..jpg

The smoothness of the bottom of the F-22 is impeccable, and the lack of corners from the entire engine compartment from the intakes to the nacelles to the nozzles. Compare that to the bottom of the PAK-FA.

DFaFQS9XkAAcCOj.jpg

attachment.php

@randomradio , I have a couple of questions for you: Is the FGFA still planned to be a 2-seat version? And what is the eventual radar that the IAF expects in this aircraft?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom