What's new

pakdef and pakistanidefence A salute to warriors past and lost

I believe I remember you! Your avatar was an animated gif of the word Allah in Arabic right? Or am I confused (again).
You’re right. That was him.
@Irfan Baloch : I could not forget extending to another good friend.

- Irfan... spoke to my 'blood bro' in Kalahari - remember the one who loves to take on evangelists and converts people; i mentioned you and god's medicine. He laughed.... he will come over for a weekend if you visit; he loves his mushrooms he finds in the kalahari and god's medication....

fyi - when saif - qaddafi's son visited my coz place for R&R - he wanted warthog. M'jibs got upset saying it is haram. Let us put it this way, he was no longer friends with saif.

anyway - as we say here.... good sky'f and good mushrooms will enlighten the moods and thoughts by the marico river on the property.

PS: I do not drink or smoke.

joooh'... man i have learnt such new terms daily.

we call them papajit's here or coolies.

always welcome bro.

@aziqbal - and I share common trait - we dont mix words.... if he had a chapli kebab - he would not be afraid to use it as a weapon. Love him and respect him...

pals - wont be around for a while; taking my ma for MRI and biopsy work next week; oncologists visits. she is a brave soul - not afraid of anything. .. tells the doc - 'no big deal, death is passage for me to see my family on the other side'. Strange friends - she has these preminitions. one was on a deployment; she told me to not go. I always trust her verdict - i did not go as it was not mandatory. 20+ lost their lives in a major collision.

Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. She will pull through.
what happened to this brother ?

He passed away. May he Rest In Peace.

The cool thing about the original PDF was that it was basically a forum full of kids, and run by kids. I don't think anyone was older than 24-25 in 2002-2003, but the majority were definitely 13-19. It was also mostly expatriate kids in the Gulf, UK, US and Canada as well, and lots of military brats. So, beyond having a common interest, we all had a lot of commonalities. The friendships there ran a little deeper.
Was just 18 and enjoyed a lot... Never joined but came on as guest when ever had time from study break. This site was one of the top searched site regarding Pakistan military in the UK. During a university project had to research on space technology related work and contribution of Pakistan as Pakistan is the only country in the world who is a signatory to all the conventions relating to peaceful use of outer space.

Sid not get enough material but got a few pictures of the nuclear sites of Pakistan as they were posted by an Indian member. This was not relevant to the research work but was surprised to see that these were the official information provided by GOP and GOI on a mutual exchange agreement.

- Irfan... spoke to my 'blood bro' in Kalahari - remember the one who loves to take on evangelists and converts people; i mentioned you and god's medicine. He laughed.... he will come over for a weekend if you visit; he loves his mushrooms he finds in the kalahari and god's medication....

fyi - when saif - qaddafi's son visited my coz place for R&R - he wanted warthog. M'jibs got upset saying it is haram. Let us put it this way, he was no longer friends with saif.

anyway - as we say here.... good sky'f and good mushrooms will enlighten the moods and thoughts by the marico river on the property.

always welcome bro.

@aziqbal - and I share common trait - we dont mix words.... if he had a chapli kebab - he would not be afraid to use it as a weapon. Love him and respect him...

pals - wont be around for a while; taking my ma for MRI and biopsy work next week; oncologists visits. she is a brave soul - not afraid of anything. .. tells the doc - 'no big deal, death is passage for me to see my family on the other side'. Strange friends - she has these preminitions. one was on a deployment; she told me to not go. I always trust her verdict - i did not go as it was not mandatory. 20+ lost their lives in a major collision.

I pray for your mom bro may God give her good health.

PDF has potential and it still can turned into a major Platform for many professionals to discuss mature stuff, but Poor Moderation and constant trolling of some posters including title holders.

No one can remember me cause they don't know who I am :D

I first start reading PDF/other forums back in 2008 when I was in 8th class, later on I got busy between Studies and Counter Strike that is why i never made an ID, than I joined got banned for advocating for Muhajir people, I remember there was/still a section on PDF who hate Urdu speaking people which is sad, they take their cheap shots at them under the guise of criticizing MQM, than i abandoned the ID because of MODS harassment, later on speaking against Iranian trolls again harassed by Mods as they share the sectarian views with them, and here I am ...

We haven't forgotten who you are brother mark sien :-) I remember you abandoned the handle. Brother @waz and @aziqbal were also members at pakistanidefenceforum

I won't reveal myself, but you probably already know me. Man, we used to kick some Indian rear back in the day. I will never forget it. Still some very fond memories. Others I forgot.
I was a member of Pakistanidefenceforum and used to get regularly banned lol, until someone invited me to join defence.pk and never went back to Pakistanidefenceforum. I remember the Chinese were probing us for our opinions on Pakistanidefenceforum around 2007? regarding a link between Pakistan and China and we expressed our opinions. I was one of the main proponents and proved how goods could be delivered faster to and from China to Pakistan/Indian ocean than by ship via road and rail and that it would be a win win for and a game changer for both countries. I put a poll up and the members unanimously supported the link. I told my friends at the time that the link between China and Pakistan was going to strengthen but to my dismay the rail link hasn't been built. That was my main push for a rail trade link to guarantee Pakistan's economic growth and secure a better future for the country. Inshallah, it will be built , I hope for me to witness it and take a ride in one of the trains. But even if I don't see it my fellow brothers and sisters you have goal and mission to help make it happen and enjoy the fruits of Pakistan - China friendship.

always welcome bro.

I'll do dua for your mum, InshaAllah everything will be fine.

Brothers I've put this thread in the members section where it belongs and where everyone can see it. It's a classic thread.
I shall stick it again.

Gents, just stumbled across this thread - so great to read it. I also was on the old pdf, even on the e board days.

I think the very first version of pdf was on ezboard.

Is @WebMaster asim? He used to be.

Not Oscar.

----

So gents I retired platinum786.

I took a break from forums, it had got too toxic. I needed to reflect on my own behaviour and what had started as banter had become a habit and was a part of me I didn't like anymore.

I pissed off a lot of people as platinum786, Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, whatever else. I decided to retire the nick and the attitude. In all sincerity I'd like to apologise to anyone teenage me hurt. It was a different time and a different me.

@waz @blueazure @Nasr @PanzerKiel @Bilal Khan (Quwa) salams gents.
@PakFactor @Ali_Baba @Khan @Malik Alpha @Falcon26 @Rafi @Signalian
@Abdullah S. @Taimoor Khan
No way you are platty. :cheesy:

The cool thing about the original PDF was that it was basically a forum full of kids, and run by kids. I don't think anyone was older than 24-25 in 2002-2003, but the majority were definitely 13-19. It was also mostly expatriate kids in the Gulf, UK, US and Canada as well, and lots of military brats. So, beyond having a common interest, we all had a lot of commonalities. The friendships there ran a little deeper.
I was a member of that also. Now forgot what was my name there. Here I have been for more them ten years

i miss my troll partner darkinsky making indians cry on forum, wit phrases like kutta sutra and meat conversion.
pdf does need its own youtube channel for news.

I was active member of PakistaniDefenceForum and would sometime browse PakDef

I think I registered at PakistaniDefenceForum in 2001, had couple of thousands of posts before switching over to this forum…Later for several years I was active on both this PDF and old PDF

Back
Top Bottom