What's new

pakdef and pakistanidefence A salute to warriors past and lost

Bro how can you do this to me? How long do we go back? 18 years and now you tell me you are Platy? I'm going to meet you in person and give you the biggest hug ever, so tight, you might pass out.

LOL Bro we don't have dm in this forum. I wanted to leave platinum786 behind but I saw this thread and thought I got to give salam to the brothers.

InshaAllah one day we have to have a proper get together. Post covid. We've known each other for 20 years and never met.

And we had that crazy person lulldapull :lol:

That man was messed up in the head --
No idea where he's roaming these days, in a strange sort of way I did feel sorry for him, psychological issues you can tell he had reading his posts. I remember the day on old PDF before he was banned, gave everyone a melt down arguing with im.

That man was messed up in the head --
No idea where he's roaming these days, in a strange sort of way I did feel sorry for him, psychological issues you can tell he had reading his posts. I remember the day on old PDF before he was banned, gave everyone a melt down arguing with im.
He was just a fowl mouthed person. The real meltdowns I would have was with SinoPak baba. Although we have a character or two here who are clones of him.

LOL Bro we don't have dm in this forum. I wanted to leave platinum786 behind but I saw this thread and thought I got to give salam to the brothers.

InshaAllah one day we have to have a proper get together. Post covid. We've known each other for 20 years and never met.

Yes bro that meeting will happen inshallah, post Covid is nearly here.
Oh how the years have gone by, but we are all here mashallah.
There is no force on earth that can undo Pakistan!

I believe he was here for a bit and probably got banned here too.

From what I remember he never came here. He went to Pafdef after being banned from PDF original.

welcome brother yes I was PDF many years

2003 to be precise same name

you know how I found PDF? it was the time when 2003 Iraq invasion was about to happen

and was reading about the T72 tank and somehow I went through to PDF

and I was reading about T72 on PDF and the topic got me hooked and then rest is history

I also remember Mark Sian saying that we will have 150 x JF17 in 2019

this was around end of 2003 and I remember thinking how could this guy Diving Falcon at the time predict 16 years ahead !

@waz @ghazi52 @313ghazi @aziqbal - open invitation to my bros.... to my farm once this mess is over.

Will take you over to otherside across to visit more family; guaranteed R&R with like minded people.

you know how I found PDF? it was the time when 2003 Iraq invasion was about to happen

and I was reading about T72 on PDF and the topic got me hooked and then rest is history

this was around end of 2003 and I remember thinking how could this guy Diving Falcon at the time predict 16 years ahead !

Crazy thing is he was like 15 at the time or something like that.

@waz @ghazi52 @313ghazi @aziqbal - open invitation to my bros.... to my farm once this mess is over.

Will take you over to otherside across to visit more family; guaranteed R&R with like minded people.

God bless you bro.

Aziz bro you used to make me laugh so much with your interactions with the Indian posters back all those many years ago. It always ended up with a rude word.

I remember both Aziqbal and Waz from old PDF.

Aziqbal's style of posting is similar still; one liner posts mostly or single liners with spacing. I had interesting interactions with Aziqbal back then since he disliked everything Russian. So anyone nominating Mi-24, Mi-28, SU-35, T-80 etc would have to deal with Aziqbal most of the time. He has matured now :laugh:

Waz is a cool bloke, it was difficult to instigate him back then even :sarcastic:

hahahahah bro I still have issues with Russian :cheesy:

brilliant to see you here brother

Don’t know what was is qualms with Pakistan though. As toxic as some indian trolls.

I think he was Balochi living in Australia. Don't know if that had any role in his behavior. A sort of victim mentality.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom