What's new

Pak won't provide airbases to US for attack on Iran: Zardari

are not they giving? its your media who pick each and every smallest ANTI PAKISTAN +PAKISTAN BASHING news as headline and ignore every good step every nice moments every development in pakistan because there mission is to feed hate and grow new generation of hateful brainwashed public .pakistan is a country not evil"s empire
obviously...sometimes i hate our media more than my X...but -ve news is for TRP, every one in there wants to earn profit and any ill-reporting about Pakistan sells like hot cake but i wonder why ur school text books teaches India/Hindu hearten to the young ones!!! basic education is not for bloody TRPs..it is for moral values.

Sir this is what i was saying.They dont need Pakistan as they are already into Afghanistan.Really dont understand why Mr Zardari came with this statement.

zardari did right thing sir . he assured iran that we are not against you and our side will be neutral .so now iran has satisfied by pakistan and its 909 km border with pakistan . those who dancing and loll on it they don't know whats mean of safe backyard of 909km border :)

Zardari said that Pakistan will not provide its airbases to the US to launch an attack on Iran, according to the report.

Zardari and company are not even a fly for US but even more insignificant (a bacteria cell) for USA if he goes against USA.

In a reference to the US pressure to abandon the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline, Zardari reportedly sent a message to the US "not to tell Pakistan who it can and cannot trade with."

Really? Which gym did he join?

Why US would want to use bases in pak in the first place when it has huge military setup in qatar.. not to mention its forces in Afganistan

They do not require bases to fire in missiles or send in fighter planes, what are aircraft carriers for?

They can do their mission with just using Pakistani airspace IF the need arises for Pakistani airspace.

Back
Top Bottom