What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

And this sob , seem traitor to me . He is not giving any performance in team and still in there ..

shoaibsania131118_0.jpeg

Bro he's married to an Indian Mrs, she has her instructions from RAW :rofl:

Just saw this comment from the BBC, second highest rated.

Should also mention that having been at the match there weren’t very many Pakistani fans in the ground. It just seemed to be a sea of blue.

I know the tickets were too expensive for many but maybe they didn’t see the value in supporting a team that loses more often than not.

Point is that Pakistani cricket needs an overhaul. You can’t always be looking for one fixture to save face.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48656422

Count me out, stopped supporting them back in the early 00's.

And this sob , seem traitor to me . He is not giving any performance in team and still in there ..

shoaibsania131118_0.jpeg
that's a bit harsh but he really should have gone the Yuvi way and announced retirement, he is a previous generation guy like M Hafeez, past his prime.

You guys need Waz and maybe Amir Sohail and those WINNERS from back then to help, Saeed Anwar was imo a Lara/Tendulkar level player back then but he is also a mullah so maybe not Saeed lol :P

Shoaib, Afridi.. bring these guys in the team as various coaching/mentoring people. IK got elected on a anti corruption thing, didn't he ? Fix the corruption in the PCB.

More than anything though, a full fledged return of Pakistan as a venue where your players have a real home ground and crowds that support them will help Pak cricket the most.

Not sure how real or hyped the security threat is but personally I would LOVE to see India visit Pak for a 2004 style bilateral series, test and odi (**** t 20) series in Pakistan. It is the right time to do it too, for Pak have a weak side and we are on top of things so political propaganda spin wise also it is a bet worth taking :P

and our Damaad ji should have a kid and name him Kumar Malik or something :P

Just saw this comment from the BBC, second highest rated.

Should also mention that having been at the match there weren’t very many Pakistani fans in the ground. It just seemed to be a sea of blue.

I know the tickets were too expensive for many but maybe they didn’t see the value in supporting a team that loses more often than not.

Point is that Pakistani cricket needs an overhaul. You can’t always be looking for one fixture to save face.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48656422

Count me out, stopped supporting them back in the early 00's.
I don't know what Imran Khan is waiting for. Seems to many flaws in system.

Indians are lucky because our captain was sleepy today :D Imagine what he would have done if he was awake
Yes after worldcup? we even can't afford rain in one match. This is Do & die situation for Pakistan in next 4 matches. One match rain = Pakistan out from semi final.
We can't win if mullah sarfraz come with defensive mindset and depend on reciting qalma . We need to play with planning & Hardwork

seems zero discipline in the team .... if that is the life style....good luck ...coke ki bottle ma rum .

when they arrive back home , i will donate free anda .. now they will come after months back home , one will arrived in Sialkot , other arrive Tando alayar, another will arrive in Rahem yar khan airport ...

Last edited:
Point is that Pakistani cricket needs an overhaul.
I am looking from 5 years when we improve fielding. We are losing matches due to poor fielding. I wonder who is our fielding coach. We missed 2 easy run out. Look rohit sharma made 140 runs. We missed opportunity when he is batting in 40s.
There were clear chances to put pressure on india team. Their middle order was not tested in this worldcup. And They were also playing without inform batsman Dhawan.

Lol... And they become no 1 bowler just like that. Spare me of your knowledge... Have seen many experts like you who can't be honest when Indian players perform.
Whether they become no. 1 or not in rankings depends on the batsmen they bowl against and the the way their teammates build pressure and the tracks they are on. Amir is technically better than both but Amir's teammates fail to replicate the pressure he builds, hence batsmen just block Amir out and take no risks against him. Because Indian bowlers work well in partnership, they take more wickets as there is no relief from the pressure. Amir remains technically better than any of India's bowlers. Sorry but that is the truth and any bowling expert would tel you the same. Go deal with it. I am totally balanced and fair in my assessments whether you accept it or not. I will gladly admit when an Indian bowler is technically better than a pk one, when I see it happen. It is no coincidence that great bowlers emerge in tandem, as pressure built by both gets wickets for both. Amir is unfortunate in that he is alone despite being one of the best at the whole tournament, and yes, better than bumra and Kumar.

Back
Top Bottom