What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Has Pakistan's bowling attack ever been worse in its history?

In contrast India is at its strongest.
or batting for that matter, picking up these last gen guys from the trash heap (as Trump says about Biden lol) and putting them in a WC squad. Rebuild NOW with the next one in sioght and give your good players a lot of experience next 4 years so you come back strongly.

Islam zindabad ... thank god Imran Khan was watching this match and heard he is very angry.
babar-inzamam-1024.jpg

Yeh banda sportman se religious scholar lag raha hai

Yeah its shocking, I didn't see that pic before. They should be shamed at every opportunity for sheer lack of professionalism. I hope that goes viral.

In contast I don't think the Indian players would be acting in such a shameful manner. They thoroughly deserved their victory today.

I don't think the Indian players would be smoking at a sheesha lounge or eating junk food during the whole WC.

We have had this problem quite systematically. What really worries me is that this team consists of some young players who are showing similar attitude to old garbage. The tradition of unprofessional behavior is continuing.

Chelo - its okay. In the end its a game of cricket.

Will bounce back in next 4 matches and come back home with a tea cup :coffee:

Anyway Umpiring, Rain, poor facilities and marketing, and two balls used it is the worst Worldcup in England.

D/L saved them from a more humiliating defeat
I don't mind losing game . But atleast we should put some fight. Our fielders fingers were covered with white tapes to avoid injury. It shows how much defensive mindset they have. Our fielding is still not improved from last 100 matches. We should hire two or three fielding coaches .
Winning toss and batting second shows our defensive mindset . Even history tells we are not good chaser & we can't sustain pressure in 2nd inning.
Atleast batting first we plays independently .

I think all senior player should be sacked including captain, coach and selectors and they should invest in young fit players by doing long term planning

I could not agree more. I don't care if the team wins or loses with a new young squad. I am all for changing the attitude and mindset of Pakistan team. Invest in new young players that aren't tainted. Also change the PCB from top to bottom. No more old and tried garbage. Start fresh. Invest in new young blood who are enthusiastic and display pride and professionalism.

Chelo - its okay. In the end its a game of cricket.

Will bounce back in next 4 matches and come back home with a tea cup :coffee:

Anyway Umpiring, Rain, poor facilities and marketing, and two balls used it is the worst Worldcup in England.

This is not a good and honest way to reflect on these losses. We need to learn from our mistakes. Highlight the problem areas and work hard to resolve the shortcomings.

This Pakistan side would be smoked by today's "minnows" in a couple of years and I'm not kidding. If things continue this way Pakistan cricket will be in big trouble. We are already not on par with top cricketing nations.

Back
Top Bottom