What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Yes after worldcup? we even can't afford rain in one match. This is Do & die situation for Pakistan in next 4 matches. One match rain = Pakistan out from semi final.
We can't win if mullah sarfraz come with defensive mindset and depend on reciting qalma . We need to play with planning & Hardwork

You are still hoping that Paks would go into Semi Final. lol

62543232_2482463885107954_777338541695827968_n.jpg
So gorgeous sania mirza was doing role of Raw. :hitwall: . Our players should not do like this. They had many days but they awoke this night before india Pak match.
Maybe they knows , sheesha , & Alcohal is banned in Pakistan. So they did enjoy as much as they can before they come Pak.
We should make visky & sheesha legal.

You are still hoping that Paks would go into Semi Final. lol
Because After beating England. :coffee: but we don't deserve to go in semi final. There are better teams than us.

They had many days but they awoke this night before india Pak match.
Doesnt Pak team have some kind of curfew for the night before the game? I m sure i read somewhere that Indian have to stay in the room after certain hour on the night before the game and breaking this is a huge deal

Us too...
I was watching the game with my brothers we were literally shell shocked for few moments then couldnt stop laughing.....I assume ur reaction was similar except for the laughing part.
I jumped with happiness when we won toss. Nature gave us big opportunity but surprised & shocked with decison to bowl first. That was 2nd jump in shock.

Just saw this comment from the BBC, second highest rated.

Should also mention that having been at the match there weren’t very many Pakistani fans in the ground. It just seemed to be a sea of blue.

I know the tickets were too expensive for many but maybe they didn’t see the value in supporting a team that loses more often than not.

Point is that Pakistani cricket needs an overhaul. You can’t always be looking for one fixture to save face.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48656422

Count me out, stopped supporting them back in the early 00's.

True that match was almost in well known mini Pakistan “Manchester” and you hardly see any Pakistan support... pakistan fans r fedup with these fuking embarrassments in the ground and in front of India @ every worldcup..

This right here is the problem. Those scumbag British Pakistanis who have nothing better to do than update their status to "chilling with cricketers" thinking they are so boss. it is beyond selfish to invite professional sportsmen out and about when they should be sleeping. Pak cricketers have been on khana peena/shisha tour while true fans suffer. How unprofessional and pathetic. But why do they always follow these lowest of the low sheesha dwelling UK Asian pricks? I would seriously lose it if I ever saw this shiiit in person. Glad these pics get posted up to expose both the fraud cricketers and the sheesha broz and whorres who are part of the problem.

I jumped with happiness when we won toss. Nature gave us big opportunity but surprised & shocked with decison to bowl first. That was 2nd jump in shock.
You always bat first - regardless of conditions - if your team is low on confidence and form.

True that match was almost in well known mini Pakistan “Manchester” and you hardly see any Pakistan support... pakistan fans r fedup with these fuking embarrassments in the ground and in front of India @ every worldcup..

That’s right bro, many fans have wised up and moved on.

I am looking from 5 years when we improve fielding. We are losing matches due to poor fielding. I wonder who is our fielding coach. We missed 2 easy run out. Look rohit sharma made 140 runs. We missed opportunity when he is batting in 40s.
There were clear chances to put pressure on india team. Their middle order was not tested in this worldcup. And They were also playing without inform batsman Dhawan.

Remember that the main Indian bowler also got injured. This Indian team was not the best they could have fielded for 100 overs. This was a good opportunity for this Pakistani team to beat India.

Superb analysis.

Back
Top Bottom