What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires on Indian posts in Jammu

We kill indians as if it is second nature to us. Ruled for a thousand years, what can these timid creatures say to us? Just because you have your fiscal house in order, you want to play games with us?

Learn to rule your own land as of now, don't try and become a Zaid Hamid sitting in the US.

Look at the size of your country and look at the size of our country. Your nation still gets slapped. Lol

Apne aap hi andhere mein slaps lagatey rehtey ho aur apne aap hi claim karte rehte ho ... :)
see where u stand n see who gets slapped

Why can't we move our Prahar Missile or Pinaka and blow out the post from where they are firing the same way Israeli do when they find some Palestinian Sniper or group firing missile.

1311241734075_Prahar%20Missile.jpg

Look at the size of your country and look at the size of our country. Your nation still gets slapped. Lol
:rofl:...same old rhetoric............:rofl:

Yeah you did , every single time....:lol:

We get slapped, you get droned.....What an irony. :woot:

Pakistan fire kiya c tey tussi bhi fire karo.ronde kyon ho.kya border pey gun de bajaye choodi pahan de baithay ho.

(pakistan has fired on border then so u do. y cry hoarse?are you sitting on border wearing bangles instead of guns):rolleyes:

Why can't we move our Prahar Missile or Pinaka and blow out the post from where they are firing the same way Israeli do when they find some Palestinian Sniper or group firing missile.

1311241734075_Prahar%20Missile.jpg

If I answer your post with the word "BUZDIL" will I get reported and banned?

As our PM has said best:

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Is this the only line of poetry that Bhartis know?

I've heard this more than 15 times this week.
Bhartiyon ko poori poetry aanti hai haath kangan ko aarsi kya poodri sticky thread start kar ke rakhi hai bhartiya ne poetry par.

If I answer your post with the word "BUZDIL" will I get reported and banned?
Yani ke darr kaafi hai....................:D

jub tak tu sudherega nai tab tak teko sunna padega chahyea 15000 baar or! tu jo har baar chawwal marta rehta hai teko aisa hee jawab milega khufiya kahi k :rofl:
Bhai...no bad words....ladai bhi sharafat se ki jaati hai.,

Our small nation gives the Indian nation sleepless nights. If their is a better achievement than this, then tell me.

If they agree to work out our issues then we could perhaps even become friendly relations and mediate Chinese and Indian conflicts. But the Indians only recognize the language of force.

Rajpak is antaryaami :rofl:

Please translate your hindu words.

Back
Top Bottom