What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires on Indian posts in Jammu

THERE ARE NO RANGERS PLACEMENTS IN AJ&K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godzilla_facepalm.jpg

LOLz. So the Indian media was irresponsibly lying as usual?

^^^They are not ready to accept the truth and are happy in the world of their lies and delusion!!So be it.let it be mate. . . .BTW as far as slapping us is concerned then let me it this way my Pakistani brothers:
India is a land such diversity. . .be it linguistic,religious,social ,cultural,racial u just name it and its here.Despite all that India still manages to continue with its development and progress.OTOH we have got a neighbor with more or less homogeneous population,one single religion and may be two or three different language. . .Yet every single province other than Punjab calls for independence now and then.So which is a greater slap may I ask????

Homogeneous? Looks like you aren't very good with your demographics, 3 languages? You'd fail there too and if provinces other than Punjab here have at some point asked for independence then how do you explain this:
Insurgency Movements in India | Opinion Maker

Every Federation is bound to see some opposition, your's is no different.

kyon bhai 1971, 1999, 1965 bhool gaye. This is not a dream but history. 201x is the ultimate dream. Afpak :devil:

Kiska dream bhai ? Yaar mujhe to India CHina jaisa kab banega uska dream rehta hai. Kisiko todne fodne ka dream sirf Defence Analysts ka rehta hai.
If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Back
Top Bottom