What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires on Indian posts in Jammu

For every bullet they fire, we should fire our Bofors.....:lol:

Then they will bring something bigger offensive. And the game will start.

Khatam karo kissa ek baar main, khoob karli baatein table par. Main aa raha hun apni bandook lekar border par.

@topic
It happens always, rather make a sticky on these news.

Tou intezar kis baat ka, aa jao agar himit hai tou, Mr. internet warrior....

Any violation of Pakistani sovereignty will be given a strong reply.

Any violation of Pakistani sovereignty will be given a strong reply.

Hahaa, Koi nai line bolna pls....ye sun sun ke kaan pak gaye...trust me no one belives u when u guys say this...why are u so innocent!!! Lolzz....

Indians must be shelled. I hope the PA has enough common sense.

Yeah I know it will be a great time to test our new indegeneous artillery gun. This **** looks sweet. :smitten:
a20febce-94e0-4c9c-a27b-fd8898ba5a40.png

Indians must be shelled. I hope the PA has enough common sense.
Bring it on....W will again blame you the one who disturbs the peace of the region....more foreign companies who would think of investing in Pakistan won't come. I mean who wants to do business in trigger happy nation. They will use their COMMON SENSE.:lol:

Bring it on....W will again blame you the one who disturbs the peace of the region....more foreign companies who would think of investing in Pakistan won't come. I mean who wants to do business in trigger happy nation. They will use their COMMON SENSE.:lol:

Lol yeh baat to sahi kari, but they dont care. India is going to moon and mars and Pakistan wants too dig deep into earth and live there.

Thats their style, 1965 they are ahead in race. Come 2012 :rofl:

Well Pakistani Army is well... Pakistani Army. Asma Jahangir a Pakistani puts it very well when she says that Pakistani Army are cowards that have never been able to win a war and indoctrinate innocent children to do Jihad since they are a bunch of cowards that cant fight $hit, this video comes to mind:

Duffer Generals of Pakistan army, says asma Jahangir - YouTube

Well my friend, what that woman says i dont care, Pakistani army is one of the strongest armies in the world. No doubt, they can shake India by just wispering the N word. These nukes have given them a lot of confidence and boost that we can rip india.

But they know they will be inviting suicide. Once the say it India has to do nothing. The entire world will literally hop on them like anything. Their gps will be stopped, all connections will be dismantled, power stations and nuclear plants will be bombed within 30mins.

Remember 1999 kargil, it was all time friend Chinese secret intelligence agency who recorded Mushraffs call to Pakistan and told India and usa about his ambitions to scare India and bomb India. Your all time frind China will be the first one to cut you off if u use the N word.

As I always before farting know ur position as compared to India. Its kay if an Indian farts infront of Pakistanis. Pakistanis should know what they are into right now(or what we r keeping them into:lol:)

Well my friend, what that woman says i dont care, Pakistani army is one of the strongest armies in the world. No doubt, they can shake India by just wispering the N word. These nukes have given them a lot of confidence and boost that we can rip india.

But they know they will be inviting suicide. Once the say it India has to do nothing. The entire world will literally hop on them like anything. Their gps will be stopped, all connections will be dismantled, power stations and nuclear plants will be bombed within 30mins.

Remember 1999 kargil, it was all time friend Chinese secret intelligence agency who recorded Mushraffs call to Pakistan and told India and usa about his ambitions to scare India and bomb India. Your all time frind China will be the first one to cut you off if u use the N word.

As I always before farting know ur position as compared to India. Its kay if an Indian farts infront of Pakistanis. Pakistanis should know what they are into right now(or what we r keeping them into:lol:)

*snap** into reality-

Ahahahahhahah, abe chal na yaar. Come on I was expecting better. :(

Look at the size of your country and look at the size of our country. Your nation still gets slapped. Lol

Back
Top Bottom