What's new

Pak violates ceasefire again, heavy firing along LoC in J-K

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not need to give covering fire to anybody at all. Why should we initiative unless for retaliation?

We do not need to give covering fire to anybody at all. Why should we initiative unless for retaliation?

And who do we have to provide covering fire for ?
Gremlins ?

:rofl: coming from Pakistani side :)

I won't agree with the Pakistani biased media, until Indian Army as usual gives it's report to public, holds asks for meetings with Pak Army and then everyone accepts who violated the ceasefire. But sometimes, you have to do it when Pakistanis are smuggling terrorists into India, like the ones killed recently entering into India in disguise and sent to meet their maker ;)

Your intelligence shines through like a beacon. If you have noting of any substance to add to the thread why troll?
On topic - why is the pic from Thailand?? Validity of thread shining through?? I think im thinking of a word to describe this piece of news - bull comes to mind added with sh1t...

bhailog a freind in army told that whenever there are pressure's building inside pakistan the easiest way to let it escape is to ignite a small episode near LOC & it also helps both millitaries & if 100 round's are fired figure is jacked up to 10000 & thus some general's & officer's mint quick money from arm's blackmarket????????

You friend from army trolled you big time. Sh!t. :disagree:

bhailog a freind in army told that whenever there are pressure's building inside pakistan the easiest way to let it escape is to ignite a small episode near LOC & it also helps both millitaries & if 100 round's are fired figure is jacked up to 10000 & thus some general's & officer's mint quick money from arm's blackmarket????????
Well i hope more people like your friend join Army and officers of such low caliber will definitely help Pakistan but the fact that you believed such a stupid theory just takes your stupidity to whole new level. As long as the bullets hits the target - It's all good!!

judging from the response i got after my post # 12 one thing's for sure....not all army guy's are saints......heck i told about ndian side ...none of the Indian member protested to it but Pakistanies were acting like i've touched some raw nerve...great

waise bhee bechaaron ko bunker me baithe baithe boriyat hotee hogee to thoree si aatishbaazee karke hee dil behlaa leten hain bechare??????

images

judging from the response i got after my post # 12 one thing's for sure....not all army guy's are saints......heck i told about ndian side ...none of the Indian member protested to it but Pakistanies were acting like i've touched some raw nerve...great

waise bhee bechaaron ko bunker me baithe baithe boriyat hotee hogee to thoree si aatishbaazee karke hee dil behlaa leten hain bechare??????

Love the way one can create stories to satisfy oneself. :lol::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom