What's new

Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US

Status
Not open for further replies.
So blame yourself for letting them creating terrorists on your soil.
No Thanks to ISI and its desire to bleed India... Like @Jayanta said it, Take it to UN court and Prove it, Everyone know who's harboring the terrorists.
As long as the pro indian government is running we cant expect any thing from them. But just use your brain why would we create monsters to destroy our own soil. If isi would have made these terrorists then it would have made your lives miserable,a nightmare, and hell. But still you guys will not gonna think about it as your BS media has brain washed you guys from top to toe

I already did. You might catch up in another forty years. I responded to your little whine of petulance about getting negatives. Isn't there any other way you can catch people's attention?

You are in dire need of attention, however I am not. I will ask you again to grow up. If you want to make another snide remarl after this, then let it be known that dogs in Pakistan bark louder than you.

I am not interested.

As long as the pro indian government is running we cant expect any thing from them. But just use your brain why would we create monsters to destroy our own soil. If isi would have made these terrorists then it would have made your lives miserable,a nightmare, and hell. But still you guys will not gonna think about it as your BS media has brain washed you guys from top to toe

Pro Indian Government?? where in Pakistan???? Dude, first make up your mide about who exactly in charge of Pakistan. Is it Nawaz or you COAS.....

Its called backfired when you entered so called WoT. Ya i agree during 90s it was nightmare for IN in Kashmir.. it took almost 2 decade for us to bring Kashmir normal.

Forget about our Media, they're very sensational... Even your elites accepted that on many vocations on the live Tv shows..
and this article is not written by Indian Media or US Media, its from Pentagon military report. So think about it.

Blaming others won't help your country. You played into their hands when you supported Islamic radicals to grow and flourish in your country. It was solely your mistake. You are responsible for running your nation and its policies not us Indians or Chinese or anyone else.

You made a mistake once and its still continuing. Stop blaming and end the mistake. Stop anti India activities and join hands with Modi. He is pro development and your best bet to get Pakistan on development path. He can change entire south Asia. but for that you need to shed anti India mentality and accept peace from heart.

For a start accept the borders with India as it is. Kashmir is a non issue, the main issue is hate for India/hindus/secular values. If you can eliminate India/hindus/secular values hatred from your heart, the border problem will be solved. If you keep hatred in your heart then take full Kashmir also, problems between India and Pakistan wont be solved.

The problem is not with us using our brains. The problem is with leading members of the Pakistani deep state using their brains. From the very outset of our joint history as two separate nations, Pakistan has never accepted the status quo and has always sought to disturb the equilibrium. Her leaders have always sought equality, a false equality carried forward from the days of the independence struggle. An equality that she achieved only because her western sponsors carried her on their shoulders, from the days when as the two countries became independent, British officers encouraged mutiny, slaughtered Indians or neutrals, and forced the cause of Pakistan into prominence. It continued with the arming and training of Pakistan's armed forces, through the days when Pakistan sought to inflict defeat on India by provoking a war with a totally unwilling and unprepared India, on to the spirit of revanche that has possessed the Pakistani elite into the days of the 90s and into the twentieth century. All through at every opportunity, Pakistan was the lackey of the west, and helped wherever she could, even allowing her soil to be used for aggression against Afghanistan, in an effort to gain the control of Afghanistan which had all along been an Indian friend and ally in the years after independence.

With this background, and with the deep state's malignant and unrelenting pursuit of war by other means, including terrorist recruitment, training and attacks on our territory, our assets, our people, our forces, the amount of free hand and autonomous operation that Pakistan gave the guerrillas working from Pakistani soil, there was every reason for things to go dangerously wrong, for the matter to slip out of Pakistan's hands, and for her pet terrorists to turn and bite the hand that fed them.

Why are you people now surprised? Had we not been saying that this would happen sooner or later?

You are in dire need of attention, however I am not. I will ask you again to grow up. If you want to make another snide remarl after this, then let it be known that dogs in Pakistan bark louder than you.

I am not interested.

I get the attention I need from people of Pakistan of immeasurably greater worth. Even your countrymen despise you. Read your recent responses from them. As for dogs in Pakistan barking louder than I, I heard you.

These groups dont operate from Pakistan, they are in afghanistan along with the Raw and indians who are their only support. Even the talibans leader is somewhere hiding inside afghanistan. Those who are present here, our army is doing an action against them. But what india is doing? its putting pressure on eastern borders thorugh continuous cease fire violation inorder to divert our attentions from the war against terror so that they could save their rats,
And nodoubt India has played a very nice stratergy its raw has totally deepened its roots inside afghanistan and from their they are sending their terrorists inside Pakistan to carryout attacks.

You want me list out all the news repores? Iran has threatened Pakistan because of the terrorists. China has told Pakistan to control uighur groups. Afghan have asked Pakistan to stop supporting haqqanis and other groups targeting afghan. India has declared Pakistan a state that sponsors terrorism.

These Indians are brainwashed by their High quality news websites like Timesofindia it is useless to argue with them.

These Indians are brainwashed by their High quality news websites like Timesofindia it is useless to argue with them.

This is a pentagon report forwarded to the US congress. Now repeat your bs about them. Then go on to calling Canada, Australia, UK, Afghanistan etc who say the same.

Pakistan had 2 facet strategy to annoy India. 1st is low intensity warfare by shooting and scooting on border and another was militancy.

Both were reversed by India very smartly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom