What's new

Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US

Status
Not open for further replies.

narcon

BANNED
Reaction score
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US

In a blunt assessment of terrorist safe havens in Pakistan, the Pentagon has told the US Congress that the country is using militant groups as proxies to counter the superior Indian military.

"Afghan-and Indian-focused militants continue to operate from the Pakistan territory to the detriment of Afghan and regional stability. Pakistan uses these proxy forces to hedge against the loss of influence in Afghanistan and to counter India's superior military," the Pentagon told the Congress in its latest six-monthly report on the current situation in Afghanistan.

"These relationships run counter to Pakistan's public commitment to support Afghan-led reconciliation. Such groups continue to act as the primary irritant in Afghan-Pakistan bilateral relations," the Pentagon said in the report running into more than 100 pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big whooping deal. We all know. So does Congress. India needs to become angry and let the path of violence shows its face. The way I see it historically, India needs to take that path because it is the only option left when you have such enemies. No amount of coercion, trade, talks, etc will ever bring peace. Pakistan is run by the military ...case closed. There is no democracy.

Good statement by US for making India happy.LOL.Keep on reading their imaginary documents good for you Indians it may give you sweet night dream.

Now they realize or just now they r announcing?

why so much buzz abhout pakistani militant in india??
why indian officials are barking all the time about it??
anti india militancy has been dormant for more than a decade
its almost finished
tell me one terrorist attack in kashmir in last five years??
tell me one terrorist attack in last decade by Pakistani backed militant except allegedly Mumbai attacks 26/11

Good statement by US for making India happy.LOL.Keep on reading their imaginary documents good for you Indians it may give you sweet night dream.

Collection of such statements indicate the trend in foreign policy..:rolleyes:

Big whooping deal. We all know. So does Congress. India needs to become angry and let the path of violence shows its face. The way I see it historically, India needs to take that path because it is the only option left when you have such enemies. No amount of coercion, trade, talks, etc will ever bring peace. Pakistan is run by the military ...case closed. There is no democracy.

No biggie but such acknowledgements this time from the Pentagon to the US congress no less just puts more pressure on the terrorist supporters, while we keep taking our counter terrorism initiatives and gather global anti terrorism support.

its almost finished
tell me one terrorist attack in last decade by Pakistani backed militant except allegedly Mumbai attacks 26/11

So now you're accepting your countries Role in Terrorism....
Tell me who are the people with guns and explosives are being killed weekly basis by IN while crossing the LoC???

Its Pentagon which says Indian Military is 'superior' to that of Pakistan!
Not that its a Indian claim.
Pentagon knows better.

its almost finished

The place of engagement of militants have been sifted to border instead of inland , that's not much of attack inside.
Thanks to our BSF..

I think sometime ago some Pakistanis were blaming India for rain and floods itself., and indian injections like that
Let alo

i use the word allegedly
i didnt accept anything....i still doubt that ISI was directly involve or not anyways that is a separate debate

don't change the topic
tell me one major terrorist attack in India done by Pak backed militant
the way u guys are crying all the time about anti India militancy
its look like you guys encounter terrorist attacks every day in your daily life

The place of engagement of militants have been sifted to border instead of inland , that's not much of attack inside.
Thanks to our BSF..
if there is nothing inside your territory than why u guys all the time scream about the pain you are suffering from pak militant
hence its proven its nothing but a cheap propaganda may be to seek sympathy and attention or to defame Pakistan further

there is no militancy exist in india at all
kashmir militancy is finished after the 90s

It is known fact this nothing New .Pakistan always used terrorism as state policy

It is known fact this nothing New .Pakistan always used terrorism as state policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom