What's new

Pak-US joint air exercises planned

Can i ask a simple question ?

What is the purpose of training ?

new tricks and tips share with their colleagues .... Still flying 25 years old aircraft only 18 coming (still coming let see coming F18 with wings or wheat)

learn new tricks and tips and use against ????? India ??? or own people (NWFP) ??

or ?? We are actualy stupid US use pakistan since last 30 years and still we feel proud when our people stand with REAL enemy of our country!

I love American weapons but similarly hate American Govt and military officials. US always use us we are soo stupid EXTREMELY STUPID. US showing us **** on the otherside US selling state of the art weapon to our real enemy. MAN!!

what can i say! we still trust American make me always SHAME!

thats more like it....:tup:

it thrills all to see iaf and paf in next red flag if happen

American enjoying and watching a movie "2 idiot and 1 samajdaar"

Next movie American will enjOy "2 idiots dono hogaye baykaar"

and thinking about "kya baat hye hamare hamnay asla beecha aur dono ko kya khoob bemaar" eek ko banaya baywakoof 30 saal say aur doosray kay paisay kay chakar may asla beech kar unko b kya khoob bemaar"

AMERICAN STRAGTEGY tujhe mera SALAAM!

American enjoying and watching a movie "2 idiot and 1 samajdaar"

Next movie American will enjOy "2 idiots dono hogaye baykaar"

and thinking about "kya baat hye hamare hamnay asla beecha aur dono ko kya khoob bemaar" eek ko banaya baywakoof 30 saal say aur doosray kay paisay kay chakar may asla beech kar unko b kya khoob bemaar"

AMERICAN STRAGTEGY tujhe mera SALAAM!

hahahaha.... You deserve a thanks bro....

Can i ask a simple question ?

What is the purpose of training ?

new tricks and tips share with their colleagues .... Still flying 25 years old aircraft only 18 coming (still coming let see coming F18 with wings or wheat)

learn new tricks and tips and use against ????? India ??? or own people (NWFP) ??

or ?? We are actualy stupid US use pakistan since last 30 years and still we feel proud when our people stand with REAL enemy of our country!

I love American weapons but similarly hate American Govt and military officials. US always use us we are soo stupid EXTREMELY STUPID. US showing us **** on the otherside US selling state of the art weapon to our real enemy. MAN!!

what can i say! we still trust American make me always SHAME!

Simply but sorry for this remarks but frankly speaking

"ham idiot hain aur idiot he raheengay.. jab America ke Afghanistan may kutay wali horahe hey tu usnay dekha asay baat nahe banayge chalo Pakistan ko thora support kartay hain woh tu wesay b apnay he ghar kay bachay hain thora sa khelaoo pelaoo koosh hojatay hain aur ham apna kaam nikal wal eengay thora khela pela kar insay kaheengay chalo g Taliban say hamari doosti karwaoo phr wohi 1985 ka scene chalayga aur eek baar phir pakistan as usual....."

man man man!!

Well well...it is like the pandora box suddenly opened...was that a simple question?
Seemed more like an accusation.

Do you know what was special about PAF when it was indeed second to none in terms of pilots?
They trained with the best and had a high level of interaction with USAF.

I will not go into the political implications of your post, however if we have such an opportunity we should avail it with both hands.

Regarding the use of training...it shall be used for defence of Pakistan and that should suffice, are you suggesting that we are bombing our own people?
I would really be disappointed if spending this much time on this forum has not clarified to you the nature of the fight which our armed forces are fighting for Pakistan.

You should understand the need for an airforce to train more and more with as many top class airforces as possible.

This is a typical attitude prevalent in many minds, on one hand regardless of your or mine sentiments we help US as a strategic partner (like most of the Muslim countries) but when it comes to gaining something for ourselves we declare it a forbidden fruit (unlike most of the Muslim countries) and then whine about the fact that US did nothing for Pakistan and is using us...we really outdo ourselves in ensuring that we gain naught and then complain about it as if all was a fault of US, blaming them alone will not solve anything.

What is a partnership based on if not give and take?
You have to sell your cause to the world, thats how it works.
Pakistan has been a partner since a decade, it should do its best now to ensure that it manages to gain something except bitterness and regret.

We do have options for partnership and alliances with countries other than US but there are limitations even in those partnerships, nothing is perfect in life.
What is not the need of the hour is for Pakistan to deliberately step on its toes and then cry a river about betrayal.

Back to the exercise, it is a good opportunity for our pilots and that is something worthwhile.

same old crap F 16 paf will take again same result of exercise

What you call crap is perhaps the best fighter in our inventory and will remain an excellent weapon in PAF hands for some time especially with all the upgrades.

What same result are you referring to?
Perhaps you are privy to the details of PAF performance in past exercises that you make this comment.

ok if there is block52 that time send them there for test. but its will most intrested exersize ever if indian pakistani and us there.

i hope pakistan airforce back offf from exercise wastage of time paf why not have exercise with different countries they use to exercise with usa 3 times a year where they cant learn some thing new americans have different mindset and chinese and english french and germans have different so plz have exercises with uk china germany and france

any exercise and pilot to pilot contact makes for a stimulating and positive learning experience

I would imagine that if 12-15 new block F16 aircrafts are to be used, we would use the 8 that are to be delivered in June; and the other 4-7 would be flown.

It isnt cheap to fly an F-16 on such a long international flight. Props to the pilots, it can get cramped as hell in those cockpits! :D

im just sayins how many times we have to use our same jets with their same jets this time something has to be changed and if we do exercises with other countries than we know with different jets how our pilots and our machines perfom got it

im just sayins how many times we have to use our same jets with their same jets this time something has to be changed and if we do exercises with other countries than we know with different jets how our pilots and our machines perfom got it

You call yourself a Super falcon and crap to our fighting falcons. Now you decide which one is better to qualify for the joint excercises.:rofl:

You call yourself a Super falcon and crap to our fighting falcons. Now you decide which one is better to qualify for the joint excercises.:rofl:

he is unhappy to use him in every job. same like me my boss give me tons of jobs damn.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom