What's new

Pak trial of terror suspects should match that of India: Saudi media

You touched upon the core of the real issue, most of these countries are with some one becuase of similar interest, but the way we are, we consider a handshake as the start of some sort of life long friendship.

US used us against the soviets, Saudi did the same and many other countries who then dissapeared to leave us with the whole mess. Indians, Afghanis and Iranis are our closest kins as evident from similarities and our cultural ties. However the divide and rule policy has kept us apart for a long time becuase together it will be a different story.
You have blamed everyone else apart from Pakistan for the conditions that Pakistan is in right now.....tell me who made the choice of Joining US and all those countries...who made the choice of Pakistan to be used by Arabs and then thrown away like a used tissue paper...

It short sightedness of Pakistani leadership that has landed Pakistan into trouble.......they never realized that if the region becomes unstable...it will be Pakistan who will bear the brunt of it all....and there is a possibility that the allies would run away......

What makes Pakistan so sure that Taliban or terrorists will not trouble Pakistan after Americans are gone....

Perhaps Saudi should dismantle the number of organisations that under the guise of charities are spreading the seeds of violence.

Saudi are doing what they think is best for them.....why can't Pakistan think the same.

I am happy becuase of this, apart from humiliation in the beggining, the real people who are in the majority will react tp this. This nonsense has to stop and when everyone points the finger at you, you have to sort out yourself.

I am hoping that this strenghtens our fight against the terrorists and their sponsors.
Good luck.

There is nothing to censor in this news, all the news said was the the trial happened and it was fair and clear, which everyone accepts too, and that Pakistan should also do such trial, but problem is if there is no proof, material, then wht kind of trial to be done ??

In Kasab case, there are witnesses and videos and other stuff, but in Saeed's case, what is there.

So the wasted arguments is yours and other Indians, who are thinking of this as some saudi coup against Pakistan, which it is not, as its everyones demand for a free and fair trial, and we did went to the court but as said based on few matchsticks, milk pack empty tetra pack and other stuff, he can't be convicted and Saeed went free.

Nothing in middle east gets in to papers without government vetting. Note even the daily temperature. So it is worthless to debate whether the Saudi political thinking is behind the editorial or not. It is a clear signal.

More important then the proof is the intent and the will. Do you think that prosecuting Kasab in India could have been equally easy if the Muslim community had not refused to give burial space to the dead bodies of Kasab's terror colleagues?

Your intelligence is superior. Your judiciary is now very competent. The man stood up to Musharraf! India will not go after Saeed if there was no proofs. Why only him. Why not Azhar Masood????

The thing required is intent and will. This one will be a judgement of reckoning in Pakistan and the way forward with relationship with India.

You have blamed everyone else apart from Pakistan for the conditions that Pakistan is in right now.....tell me who made the choice of Joining US and all those countries...who made the choice of Pakistan to be used by Arabs and then thrown away like a used tissue paper...

It short sightedness of Pakistani leadership that has landed Pakistan into trouble.......they never realized that if the region becomes unstable...it will be Pakistan who will bear the brunt of it all....and there is a possibility that the allies would run away......

What makes Pakistan so sure that Taliban or terrorists will not trouble Pakistan after Americans are gone....

Saudi are doing what they think is best for them.....why can't Pakistan think the same.

Good luck.

You fool, It wasn't me who decided to join the war against Soviets, I was born in 1987, many other pakistani's if you spoke to them would tell you the same. It was Zia, who used Islam as a tool for justifying the war.

I am speaking for many Pakistani's when I say it was not the choice of the common man but a leader who had backing from many powerful countries, that is why there were many assasination attempts.

Taliban as a group do not have the resources or reach to attack other countries and remember, it was Al Qaeda who did all this. The people were from Saudia and Egypt, we did make a mistake and we are fighint a war, are we not, in our own country.

Well, this loser with his firecrackers in New york has given many people a good chance to let all their feelings out and blame the whole nation.

What goes around comes around, we are suffereing now for our actions and so will others. Mark my words.

You fool,

I can give you some better prefixes ...but would refrain from doing the same.

It wasn't me who decided to join the war against Soviets, I was born in 1987, many other pakistani's if you spoke to them would tell you the same. It was Zia, who used Islam as a tool for justifying the war.

It was Pakistan as a nation that went ahead and supported him......

I am speaking for many Pakistani's when I say it was not the choice of the common man but a leader who had backing from many powerful countries, that is why there were many assasination attempts.
What goes around comes around

Taliban as a group do not have the resources or reach to attack other countries and remember, it was Al Qaeda who did all this. The people were from Saudia and Egypt, we did make a mistake and we are fighint a war, are we not, in our own country.
Pakistan supported Taliban till the time it suited Pakistan in th name of Strategic Depth...so why cry when Pakistan is bearing the brunt of the same Taliban.

Well, this loser with his firecrackers in New york has given many people a good chance to let all their feelings out and blame the whole nation.
What goes around comes around, we are suffereing now for our actions and so will others. Mark my words.

Sure.

Pak trial of terror suspects should match that of India: Saudi media

Saudi media .... :rofl::rofl:.......its ones gues who is talking here !?

You touched upon the core of the real issue, most of these countries are with some one becuase of similar interest, but the way we are, we consider a handshake as the start of some sort of life long friendship.

US used us against the soviets, Saudi did the same and many other countries who then dissapeared to leave us with the whole mess. Indians, Afghanis and Iranis are our closest kins as evident from similarities and our cultural ties. However the divide and rule policy has kept us apart for a long time becuase together it will be a different story.

Perhaps Saudi should dismantle the number of organisations that under the guise of charities are spreading the seeds of violence.

I am happy becuase of this, apart from humiliation in the beggining, the real people who are in the majority will react tp this. This nonsense has to stop and when everyone points the finger at you, you have to sort out yourself.

I am hoping that this strenghtens our fight against the terrorists and their sponsors.

The fact bro is there is nothing called philanthropy in the world. Everyone tries to take the best out of a deal. And that should be the intent. Pakistan's people got taken for a ride. Several times... not even once would have probably happended if the people had had anything to do with it.

The individual agendas of the generals charted the course and the choice of friends of Pakistan. Not everything went wrong though. But the important things did go wrong and we are now here.

Our sardarji said it very clearly in Thimpu. There has to be trust. Remember he did not say that Pakistan needs to comply with anything that India says or vice versa. But.... there needs to be trust.

Trust that though we will try to get the best deal from each other for the betterment of our people but we will never allow each others territory to be used for heinous crimes against each other's citizens.

The Saudi's have also come around the understand this finally and it is not a surprise. Just look at the nations that stand to lose the most due to the extremism as it is today and you will have the answer.

It is a good opportunity all around. The temperature is getting better and the environment is right. Something very concrete should be done at the earliest before another incident sponsored by vested interests vitiates the whole picture.

Justice for the Mumbai murders will be a very good start. Mutually and individually acceptable baby steps are the way forward.. may be then we could walk too.. But this start will be critical.

All i can say about the saudies to my Pakistani brothers

TOLD YOU SO TOLD YOU SO TOLD YOU SO

But i am sure there will be some die hard fan that will refuse to acknowledge Reality and thats cool cause knowing house of Devil they will not disappoint pakistan and strike her in the back again and again.

All i can say about the saudies to my Pakistani brothers

TOLD YOU SO TOLD YOU SO TOLD YOU SO

But i am sure there will be some die hard fan that will refuse to acknowledge Reality and thats cool cause knowing house of Devil they will not disappoint pakistan and strike her in the back again and again.

But the Saudis have for sure not ditched you baghira friend.

In fact by distancing themselves from the terrorism support and thinking they are making easier for your government for the ideological change considering the close Pak Saudi relationship!

Hi
Pakistan's trial of any terror suspects happen to be a Pakistani internal matter, so some one should tell Saudis to butt out!

It is not your internal matter as they have committed crime and terrorism in other countries not in Pakistan.

You should hand over rest of the culprits to India for fair trials.

Also, why Pakistan is having closed door trial of 26/11 accused why not have a fair and open trial like India.

Well its good he was given time to give his testimony and other stuff, but my point is why 2 years, it should have been over with in few months, so now what is gonna happen, this case will go to supreme court or high court or what, and then again how many more months and years.

It was a 100% clear cut case, this 2 year drama should not have taken.

1. This is no drama please don't act ignorant you as a well informed person knows that there was hundreds of witnesses and dozens of charges.

2. Each of the witness have to physically come to the court, realize kasab, give his/her statements and also face the scrutiny of defense lawyer and the court.

3. Same is with the dozens of cases/charges they have to be proved in the court beyond reasonable doubts.

4. The kasab and his lawyer also needed months of time to read those thousands of pages of charge sheet and prepare defense.

It is natural that in such a mammoth case where even witness foreign countries, FBI, scientific evidence etc. have taken time.

It shows the real justice has been done.

And International community is praising India for that.

Wow, 2 years taken to come to a verdict which was known to everyone on the first day, and the trial is called a good trial.

And would be better to paste the saudi source, compared to the Indian source as without that there is no reliability in this source.

This is what is called a fair trial.India is a democracy and every one has the right to defend himself.The government has spend crores of rupees to give your fellow countryman a fair trial.So just be happy.

But the Saudis have for sure not ditched you baghira friend.

In fact by distancing themselves from the terrorism support and thinking they are making easier for your government for the ideological change considering the close Pak Saudi relationship!

They are just trying to distance themself from pakistan and pretending thay had nothing to do with this mess in pakistan :whistle:.

And Pakistan had repeatedly asked the Indians to give proof to convict Saeed, but the proof from the boat can not and is not sufficient to convict Saeed and gang. A box of matchstick, a tetra pack of Milk Pack, a mobile card or other stuff, does not involves Saeed into this case, something more solid is needed.

Hope you understand the difference.

Actually it is not about whether proof given by India is enough. It is about what you believe & more importantly what sort of a country you want Pakistan to be? Do you seriously mean that there are no cases at all that can be made out against Hafiz Saeed? I'm sure if you really want to, you should be able to book him for any number of domestic offenses. That would be fine with us. A good analogy would be with Al Capone. In the end he was convicted for tax evasion. I'm sure if you want Hafiz Saeed out of the way, you can find something on him.

Most Pakistani members here support Hafiz Saeed in an almost instinctive reaction if only to spite Indians. In the long run, this guy is going to do some serious damage to Pakistan itself and if another one of his terrorist plans succeed may put Pakistan in an unenviable position of fighting a war not of its choosing but because of its " non state actors'. That would truly then be a case of the tail wagging the dog.

Surely some of you guys recognise this danger. This flirting with militancy is fundamentally changing Pakistan & its society and not for the better. See how much misery one man's actions(attempted bombing in Time square) is going to cause a whole lot of Pakistanis. Is this what you want for yourselves and more importantly, is this what you want for your children?

The next time when you poke fun at the evidence given by India, try & realise what you guys are doing to your country by your actions. Is having guys like Hafiz Saeed, Massod Azhar and the like roaming free, in the best interest of Pakistan? What are you waiting for them to do? The LeT tried to attack the Danish newspaper. If they had succeeded, what would have been the result for Pakistan? Do you actually believe that an attack in the heart of Europe or the United States will go unanswered? Do you want to wait till then?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom