What's new

Pak trial of terror suspects should match that of India: Saudi media

Is it not Taimi??he has given chance to explain his side and every aspect of the case has been scrutinized ..and even though the general public was against still he has given a prosecutor..Every body knows it was him .still the law takes it own time to get to the verdict .Is this shows the fair trial given to him??

Well its good he was given time to give his testimony and other stuff, but my point is why 2 years, it should have been over with in few months, so now what is gonna happen, this case will go to supreme court or high court or what, and then again how many more months and years.

It was a 100% clear cut case, this 2 year drama should not have taken.

So that you may come later and say that Kasab was unjustfully scapegoated?

And for the so called "clear cut case", it was also evident from day 1 that kasab was a pakistani national why did your govt, army, isi kept on denying it for months?? IsI threatening locals of kasabs village not to identify him in front of Media??

Wasnt it a clear cut case then??

In India rule of the Land rules.

I believe the Interior Minister himself accepted who he was, so no need to bring in your ISI, PA mumbo jumbo, as if they had not wanted that to happen, then the Interior minister would not have accepted him as a Pakistani.

Hope enough said in this regard.

I believe the Interior Minister himself accepted who he was, so no need to bring in your ISI, PA mumbo jumbo, as if they had not wanted that to happen, then the Interior minister would not have accepted him as a Pakistani.

Hope enough said in this regard.

Just to add one thing. NSA Durrani was fired for accepting the facts.

Another mumbo jumbo??

Well its good he was given time to give his testimony and other stuff, but my point is why 2 years, it should have been over with in few months, so now what is gonna happen, this case will go to supreme court or high court or what, and then again how many more months and years.

It was a 100% clear cut case, this 2 year drama should not have taken.

Taimi Indian judicial system takes time..there are cases which is 12 years old and still going on..Lucky this case only lasts 2 years ..

And what India is, we all know. Were the 60,000+ alone in Kashmir and counting getting free and fair trials before they are sent to their graves ??

Should i get more from rest of India.

As told, do not troll and derail the thread, keep to the topic.

And as per making of fun of judicial system, that I am not, what I was pointing out was that from day one everything was clear, the pictures, the video and his grabbing by the Police guys was enough to tell who was guilty, the 2 year drama was not required, or the 600 witnesses, as there was sufficient proof there, so what i said was the trial should have been over within 1 month at the most, not 2 years for such a clear cut case.

Incase you forgot, India is a democracy and not a military dictatorship where trials get over before they began. Things take time. Atleast, the trail was fair, and even you acknowledge it.

Thank You.

Taimi Indian judicial system takes time..there are cases which is 12 years old and still going on..Lucky this case only lasts 2 years ..

Same is the case in Pakistan, cases go on for decades, but when it comes to a special case, then things can be sped upped, and this was a case which needed to be handled speedily, as it involved nations and most important of all the people who lose their loved ones.

Just to add one thing. NSA Durrani was fired for accepting the facts.

Another mumbo jumbo??

He was fired, as it was not his call to speak on such issues, and that was not the only thing which made him get fired.

Saying it again, the interior minister accepted the fact. End of story.

Get back to the topic.

Saying it again, the interior minister accepted the fact. End of story.

Well sir, Similarly, Kasab was tried after all (be it 2 years or whatever). End of the story. Why object/Mock the tenure of the trial?

Getting back to topic, this saudi POV seems to stem out of Indian PMs recent visit to saudi rcently.

^^^^

Well the problem is that Pakistan wants Kasabh to be punished and given a capital punishment as soon as possible......because he is a gale ki girgit for Pakistani Terror proliferators....

The moment the guy is hanged and is over with.....the Pakistani stance will change to a more Hawkish stand...and they will say India killed Kasabh so Pakistan can not bring India focussed terrorists to Justice in Pakistan...because India killed the only witness......thus washing hands from the terror links altogether.....My take ...India should give Kasabh a life imprisonment...and keep him alive...as it will keep pressure on Pakistan.....

Same is the case in Pakistan, cases go on for decades, but when it comes to a special case, then things can be sped upped, and this was a case which needed to be handled speedily, as it involved nations and most important of all the people who lose their loved ones.

I agree with that. But had not all the witnesses been examined and cross examined, there would have huge hue and cry from Human Rights organizations. And since this case involved a terrorist from Pakistan, the Indian judiciary had to be all the more careful so that Pakistan is convinced about the fairness of the Indian Judicial System.

^^^^

Well the problem is that Pakistan wants Kasabh to be punished and given a capital punishment as soon as possible......because he is a gale ki girgit for Pakistani Terror proliferators....

The moment the guy is hanged and is over with.....the Pakistani stance will change to a more Hawkish stand...and they will say India killed Kasabh so Pakistan can not bring India focussed terrorists to Justice in Pakistan...because India killed the only witness......thus washing hands from the terror links altogether.....My take ...India should give Kasabh a life imprisonment...and keep him alive...as it will keep pressure on Pakistan.....

Well said.. right on spot

And by the way the Arab News is not an official newspaper of the Saudi Govt, so no need to rejoice that this is official Saudi govt position, and nor can Saudi Arabia do anything in this regard.

But yeah if Indians want to have good night dreams of thinking they did a magic on Saudis, well then keep dreaming, nothing bad in dreaming.

And by the way the Arab News is not an official newspaper of the Saudi Govt, so no need to rejoice that this is official Saudi govt position, and nor can Saudi Arabia do anything in this regard.

But yeah if Indians want to have good night dreams of thinking they did a magic on Saudis, well then keep dreaming, nothing bad in dreaming.

I think Indian posters were just highlighting Arab sources. In this case this is a neutral source. Btw, Saudi Arabia being a closed society does not give freedom of press, so in some way or the other this has to be influenced by SA's leaders.

Now on the topic, shall we?

^^^^

Kasab can not lead to a conviction of Hafiz Saeed or other top guys of LeT. So even if he dies or lives, there would be no change until and unless some smoking gun is revealed which leads to their conviction. The top cadre can easily say, these guys did the whole stuff on their own and they had no role to play into 26/11.

And Pakistan had repeatedly asked the Indians to give proof to convict Saeed, but the proof from the boat can not and is not sufficient to convict Saeed and gang. A box of matchstick, a tetra pack of Milk Pack, a mobile card or other stuff, does not involves Saeed into this case, something more solid is needed.

Hope you understand the difference.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom