What's new

Pak to counter India by inducting 500 BVR missiles

SE, you asked the date and I gave you. If US changed its policy then the blk 52 will never arrive so its irrelevant to ask for the date.

Personally, I do think US would deny the blk-52. They sanctioned us before because they did not need us, and because we won't be getting the same capability from elsewhere. If they sanction us now, not only they have a lot to loose till this WoT is over, but they will also loose a market for no reason. If the aim is to keep PAF capability low, then that won't work because today China is far more advance to offer an alternative. PAF is already being offered the FC-20 which probably surpasses the capability of the blk-52. I would have been more worried if we were buying the blk-60.

They have much to loose if they do not deliver it this time around unless something drastic happen like we opt out of the WoT and go against US.

I know certain people here are claiming that the deal has gone down the drain, but let's say its their opinion, which I highly respect, but my humble opinion is what I stated above and also the reason for thinking so.

I think they will be supplied.No way in hell that WOT will end before 2010.We should acquire them before WOT ends with huge lot of spares..!

bro we payed but you have to read sir.murad and other senior PAF members here .there is no chance we get B\52 .:pop:

i do read the other posts by the senior members; just dont have the courage to bump in :P

OTOH i hope we're not given wheat like the last time :undecided:

Almost had a temptation of taking a peek at something titled "IAF Intelligence Report" in somebody's briefcase that was left open today.
But those 500 arrows are meant for the 16's. that too they do not ensure a sure shot kill.
I wonder why there is no news of the PL-12. Or maybe the chines have hit a dead end in it?

Sir Fatman17 said that we will start gettin them from 2010 onwards. so we still havent recieved them

in this wrost time are we really think congress will pass that delivery bill? i think no

past is past and it's over we should not think nagative all the time about u.s.i think u.s understand the importance of pakistan in the region n as it's strategic ally. they r really serious about the relation between the 2 countries.

not sure; but we didnt get the birds thats for sure...
askin us to do more with what? sticks and stones...? :hitwall:

they will say
do with your blood fight until your last solder but they never provide us latest equipment.see who wrist thay are they never trust us for night vision goggles we have to show them all night vision goggles Every month,:sniper::usflag:

Hi,

I doubt if the blk 52 will be sanctioned---that will be really stupid on the part of the u s---actually it will be on an all time stupid list---blk 52 does not change the power balance between iaf and paf--it does not give paf edge over the iaf---rather it is a force equalizer----the only reason it is taking so long is because we took our own sweet time in placing an order.

Back
Top Bottom