What's new

Pak targets Indian soldiers during rescue operation in Kashmir: Says India

Like the Indian Army declares...

Tuesday February 26, 2013: India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan
Wednesday February 27, 2013: India sponsored terror attacks in Pakistan: Hagel[/url]
Monday July 20, 2009:Mammohan Singh's Balochistan blunder[/url]
Thursday December 10, 2009: Mullen raises Balochistan issue with India[/url]
I tell you one thing bro. Even if Pakistan ask India to take over it. India and Indians will say NO ! (Dont troll like in saying "In ur dream pak will ask u etc .Just telling u what Indian feel)
No:2 ,Its in the best intrest of India for a Stable Pakistan. India like to see a developed pakistan and Peace full pakistan. So tell me why India want to support terrorism in Pakistan ? :pakistan:
No:3 , Its in the best intrest of PA to spread these lies as u Posted it. If India and Pakistan are at Peace there will be no reason for PA to have Lion's Share of Budget GDP .:coffee:
No:4 MMS hardly open his mouth .I really wonder we said some thing abt Balochistan. Balochistan is a Pakistan's problem.U occupied it and u r facing the wrath of Baloch people.You blame India for tat ? Totaly immatured! Its like China saying Tibet freedom fight is because of India. Come On now.!!! :sleep:

Lol at Army civilian porters-

Those two were infiltrators trying to smuggle IEDs into Pakistan-:omghaha:

Good Job PA- kill the bastards- kill them all-

:rofl::rofl:

Yesterday Police arrested an Indian for smuggling Crude Oil into Middle East from India.:rofl:

i dnt knw whether i can see a peaceful boarder while im alive..and im just 22...hope i do..

WHy don't you indians ask your Media to made "PA terrorist Firecover UPdates"

We are fed up fom every day same bs news. bring some new story or ask bollywood to make for you same as D-Day :blah::blah::blah:

Smuggling IEDs into pakistan is like smuggling corn into america, scotch into scotland, diamonds into africa and cheap electronics into bloody china.
Hahaha Well Said Bro :rofl::omghaha:

WHy don't you indians ask your Media to made "PA terrorist Firecover UPdates"

We are fed up fom every day same bs news. bring some new story or ask bollywood to make for you same as D-Day :blah::blah::blah:
Dude how there can be a New Story when PA do the same thing ? You stop these cowardly act .Media in India and all over the world will do So ! Do you think its happy News Hour to show murder and beheading on News? :coffee:

Those militants are freedom fighters, they are Kashmiris from Azad Kashmir a part of kashmir, they want to liberate their kashmiri brothers from cruel indian illegal occupation.

Yes your freedom fighters are sissies who attack innocent civilians non combatants in bus and railway stations... way to go...please don't malign the word "freedom fighter" by associating it with coward terrorists

have you been hiding in a hole for the last 65 years?
why would i hade? heck i am not even 65 yeras old and i am not an old fart like you to keeps track and keeps changing historical facts , i prefer to live in present and the fact of the matter is india has good enough cash to atleast buy high quality explosives , why on earth would we go for cheap IEDs? so the base line is those IED's are yours because u buy cheap crap hardware.

and iff it's not Pakistani.

This forum is :pakistan:! We call the shots here not you people.
You are a guest here,So learn to behave yourself.

Who told you pakistani army is professional? :rolleyes:

If Pakistani army is not professional what are you doing sitting at home? Take action for crying out loud.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom