What's new

Pak-Russia talks on Su-35 pressure tactics to get Pak-fa deal from India?

Well am repeating once again as I did more than a year ago.India is not going to buy any more Russian equipments(PAK-FA,MTA etc etc) in its inventory bar helicopters and some armoured vehicles.

PS-Don't ask me from where I got this Info.All I can say is its fairly reliable.

No you are wrong that is NOT going to happen

IN 2014 ALSO India bought around 5 billion $ $ worth of Russian weapons

@sarjenprabhu

Hi ; I just wanted to know whether you wrote this down from idrw.org

Idrw has disabled the copy function

You save the file as html and open it with ms-word copy past, for the image from idwr right click and copy image location and link it with the article. that's it... there's always another way

You can say its Russia is paying heavy price for taking advantage of India's reliance on Russia and therefore ar twisting tactics for more cash. Moreover Russia is too slow when it comes to delivery... we need to shrink te time gap with better price deals and also latest technology. I dont know whether Russia will surely sell su 35 to Pakistaan or not, only time wil tell, but i can certainly tell you, thos deal between pakistan and Russia is not really going to affect India.

You can say its Russia is paying heavy price for taking advantage of India's reliance on Russia and therefore ar twisting tactics for more cash. Moreover Russia is too slow when it comes to delivery... we need to shrink te time gap with better price deals and also latest technology. I dont know whether Russia will surely sell su 35 to Pakistaan or not, only time wil tell, but i can certainly tell you, thos deal between pakistan and Russia is not really going to affect India.
exactly russia will sell ist stuff to whome it likes we cant do anything about it but we should make sure we get from other sources for which we were always at russias mercy in the past :coffee:

No you are wrong that is NOT going to happen

IN 2014 ALSO India bought around 5 billion $ $ worth of Russian weapons
My dear fella,did you read my post before releasing your horses on me? I said no new equipments ,a stringent order has been issued to all cores.Either Indian or western.What you see n 5 billion $ is either Follow on ,spares ,missiles like Shitil or KLUB which are part of their ships and submarines and some Arnoured supporting vehicles along with Mi 17s followon.

My dear fella,did you read my post before releasing your horses on me? I said no new equipments ,a stringent order has been issued to all cores.Either Indian or western.What you see n 5 billion $ is either Follow on ,spares ,missiles like Shitil or KLUB which are part of their ships and submarines and some Arnoured supporting vehicles along with Mi 17s followon.

SO you mean to say NO PAK FA will happen

And what about the Recent AWACS deal with Israel ; they are using Russian planes IL 76

And what about Ka 226 ; T 90 MS which India is interested in ; MTA ; Second Akula
SU 30 Upgradation ; Smerch Rockets to be made in India

Brahmos Mini and Brahmos Hypersonic

What is the BASIS of your statement

If India does not buy PAK FA ; will we get F 35

You save the file as html and open it with ms-word copy past, for the image from idwr right click and copy image location and link it with the article. that's it... there's always another way
Smart!
:)

MANY thanks ; my computer skills are RUDIMENTARY but I could finally do it

Looks like 4 more people have benefitted from my question :-)

SO you mean to say NO PAK FA will happen

And what about the Recent AWACS deal with Israel ; they are using Russian planes IL 76

And what about Ka 226 ; T 90 MS which India is interested in ; MTA ; Second Akula
SU 30 Upgradation ; Smerch Rockets to be made in India

Brahmos Mini and Brahmos Hypersonic

What is the BASIS of your statement

If India does not buy PAK FA ; will we get F 35
My dear fella, is there anything new you looking at ? Brahmos is a JV of 51:49, KA 226-helicopters(Mentioned that too), T90 MS is not yet confirmed even if confirmed( Already mentioned as Armoured vehicle category).Talking about Smerch rockets ( Russian launcher ,so you are entitled to put russian rockets in it) but no new launcher.

Am not going to repeat again ,just bookmark my post if you wanna to be. IAF not at all happy with MTA and PAKFA and they just buying time before ditch both and go for swedeshi or other options.

Back
Top Bottom